Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wonder if the italians in the US will boo GIO now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    I wasn't suggesting they should. I was really just criticizing US supporters for their treatment of Jozy and Michael. Thus why it's in this thread.
    ah right, got it.....

and regarding Jozy and Bradley, imo most of the reason they took so much heat is because they play for TFC....and for fans of the USMT, it made them the easy targets....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfclucha View Post
    Just like taylor twelmman said, the usmnt IS FULL OF TATTOOED millionaires who play in a league where there is no pressure. they are the stars and they have no responsibility because there is ALWAYS NEXT YEAR. Pro/rel isnt the only problem, but it is a big problem. Why do we have to do soccer differently here? obviously its not working

With pro/rel young players have more to look forward to. a chance to play in the big leagues and to be better than the stars they may look up to. If a team from Scarborough moves up the ladder and gets to the top league im sure that would bode well for the national team seeing as how a scarbrough team would be home grown. players who would otherwise might not get a second look from the national team scouts and coaches.

Does that at all sound bad to you?
    Your PM box is full, clear out some messages as I can’t reply to your PM regarding the tickets.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!