Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jordan Hamilton

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leedsoronto View Post
    Someone must rate his skills highly at TFC as he gets resigned every year.

good luck to him I guess, this year is his year to shine that’s one thing we can all agree on
    He's cheap depth, only $100k (40% of Zavaleta, less than half of Delgado). Every team needs a few players like that to fill out the roster, you just shouldn't have to rely on them as much as TFC has. Plus bonus, he's local.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    He's cheap depth, only $100k (40% of Zavaleta), less than half of Delgado).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's cheap depth, only $100k (40% of Zavaleta, less than half of Delgado). Every team needs a few players like that to fill out the roster, you just shouldn't have to rely on them as much as TFC has. Plus bonus, he's local.
    While I tend to agree that every team needs a few of “these guys” on the roster, I feel that J-Hams isn’t showing much, and that he isn’t exactly the backup type for the first team; he shows glimmers of hope some matches, but for the majority of his appearances, he’s MIA and gets easily flustered/gives up. I understand that he’s not been shown any consistency in appearing for the first team and that lack of faith may have something to do with his lackadaisical attitude (plus he doesn’t always get the best service), but man, you gotta fight for and earn your role on the pitch. I admit that I don’t always focus on his play, but when I do (or maybe the reason I fail to pay attention), he’s lazy and wants the ball at his feet too much without doing much of the work needed to get it there, and when he does make the runs and lacks service, he stops trying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, I do agree that we really on him too much. No choice at the moment (Boyd is completely useless) but he’s not taking his minutes either, IMHO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post