Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2024 Renewal Notices!

The renewal notices are out ! No change in pricing yet no reduction either…..this will be interesting to see how many STM they lose this year……but come and watch Miami (can’t promise you Messi will actually show up!) play - not TFC, just watch Miami! (LOL)….

“The results in 2023 were difficult”……that’s the closest to an apology that we’ve gotten for this abomination of a season?!…..LOL…..what about the results in 2021 and 2022 ? Were those difficult too?!
    Last edited by tfcfans; 09-20-2023 at 07:00 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it could have been worse - they could have taken away the Messi (potential) game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just received my email a few minutes ago. They are pinning the renewals on not raising prices, an extremely heartfelt letter from longtime tfc coach Herdman, and the opportunity to see messi at bmo and in Miami.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Well it could have been worse - they could have taken away the Messi (potential) game.
    It is one of 17 MLS regular season games at home, it would have been crazy to think they would taken it out.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it was not for Messi, I think they would have lost even more STM this year. Messi only reason of price freeze, other wise they would have had to disount to retian many.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like they actually increase the price and then apply a "payment" to reduce the cost to the frozen price?

Seems pretty fucking scummy to do that, means they can apply a % increase to this % increase next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn’t we miss an extra game this season? The discount could be from that. I may be wrong and I am trying to forget as much as I can from this year.
    Last edited by benito; 09-20-2023 at 06:10 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    Didn’t we miss an extra game this season? The discount could be from that. I may be wrong and I am trying to forget as much as I can from this year.
    Yes — the discount is from the “missing 20th game” that was not played - so it’s the same base price as last year minus the cost of one game (last year was actually minus the cost of two games for those that renewed).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, exactly. 2023 included 20 games total, same as 2024.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are we still starting in the same spot for Voyageurs next season? I thought somehow we were worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    Yes — the discount is from the “missing 20th game” that was not played - so it’s the same base price as last year minus the cost of one game (last year was actually minus the cost of two games for those that renewed).
    I dunno, my total price in 2023 was 1002, and this year this is how they're working that out:

TOTAL PURCHASE
    CAD 925.66
    TAXES CAD 120.34
    LESS PAYMENTS -CAD 44.00

AMOUNT DUE CAD 1,002.00

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reminder messi isnt a guarantee
    Your hard earned money will be wasted

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just remember “The results in 2023 were difficult”….we finished second last in the entire league in 2021 and 2022 and now likely last or second last again (with Colorado), for the third straight year — this is not an accident, it is consistent mismanagement of assets in terms of scouting, keeping players healthy (we seem to have more injuries than most teams year after year), and a complete mid-read on how to build an actual “team” that plays a unified style of play rather than just buying random “parts” and hoping they coalesce into some magical “whole”…..

We just lost to a Miami team with no Messi by 4 goals in about 60+ minutes of play - and before he arrived this was close to a last place team as well…..we are simply nowhere near competitive after three years of spinning our wheels and spending money in a ridiculous fashion…..

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Are we still starting in the same spot for Voyageurs next season? I thought somehow we were worse.
    No, at least a round earlier and no guarantee of a home game as the VCup has a draw.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the email blast is truly a reflection of how dilusional management is.

They had to highlight messi/miami game
    Highlighted " a chance" to watcg tfc in miami.
    Mentioned 3 additional game but as mentioned could be only 2 LOL.

My point being messi was pulled 35m into the game - TFC literally remind season holders- that messi to play is no sure thing- especially if the game isnt scheduled during tfc what 6 game summer schedule.

Price freeze is a joke lol cant even get 50% of face or have anyone excited.to put time/effort to go watch.

All they have is a new coach and maybe a messi game

The whole roster could take maybe double the amount of transfer window that Bob was given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cancellation of your Toronto FC Membership
    This is to confirm that we have received a cancellation notice for your Toronto FC Membership. We're sorry to see you go! We hope you’ve enjoyed your time as a Member and we thank you for your support.
    If you would like to share more about your experience or further discuss your Membership cancellation, please contact your Membership Representative, call 416-360-GOAL (4625) or email us at TicketService@MLSE.com.

i pulled the plug tonight ....MANNING OUT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    This is to confirm that we have received a cancellation notice for your Toronto FC Membership. We're sorry to see you go! We hope you’ve enjoyed your time as a Member and we thank you for your support.
    If you would like to share more about your experience or further discuss your Membership cancellation, please contact your Membership Representative, call 416-360-GOAL (4625) or email us at TicketService@MLSE.com.

Good for you! Now you take that money and get 5.5% in tbills. Interest rates are going up again
    Money is too valuable to throw away on this crap

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$1002?

Didn't we also get a similar credit last year, from only having 2 of 3 matches in 2002?

Discount also includes any credit you get from selling tickets through account manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post

you sir put your money where your mouth is- I cant say im at that point yet- I want to see if they will possibly offer better pricing- if someone does reach out to you to discuss or offer retention rates- do let us know!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my account rep:

I want to confirm – your 20 game package cost for 2024 is the same as your package cost for 2023.

For the 2023 season, you were originally invoiced at the same cost - $1,046.00. However, due to 2 games included in your package that weren’t played (1 Canadian Championship and 1 Leagues Cup match), your 2023 cost was adjusted to $1,002.00 and we rolled that $44.00 credit over and applied it to your 2024 membership.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny the renewals went out the day we played Miami. Obviously that was a decision they made. Like we'd all be so hyped to be watching us play them we'd renew to see that game next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't renew. Said it if Bob and Manning were still here was done. And looks like Manning isn't go anywhere so its adios for me. Had enough.

What will be funny is those renewing or buying for the "Miami game" when its in mid March/April and Messi doesn't make the trip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
    I won't renew. Said it if Bob and Manning were still here was done. And looks like Manning isn't go anywhere so its adios for me. Had enough.

What will be funny is those renewing or buying for the "Miami game" when its in mid March/April and Messi doesn't make the trip.
    This is the first time I'm seriously considering it, and I've sat through some pretty bad teams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    This is the first time I'm seriously considering it, and I've sat through some pretty bad teams.
    Manning and BB wore me down and I see no way out...there is zero accountability to Manning....he is the prototypical wild west snake oil salesman...and three years in a row of compelte garbage with no end in sight...

NOt to mention the lack of Sat/Sun afternoon games..and the ridiculous March/April freezing cold night games...not fun. Nor family friendly either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manning and BB wore me down and I see no way out...there is zero accountability to Manning....he is the prototypical wild west snake oil salesman...and three years in a row of compelte garbage with no end in sight...

NOt to mention the lack of Sat/Sun afternoon games..and the ridiculous March/April freezing cold night games...not fun. Nor family friendly either.
    Yeah I'm in the same boat with the lack of afternoon games. Also it is really difficult getting to BMO Field from the east side of Toronto now due to Ontario Line construction, Lakeshore construction/Portlands. It's just too hard to get there. WIth all that plus a terrible team and the leadership, it's all adding up to not being worth it anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The home game against Miami will be either before or after an international window and Messi won't play cos he's saving himself for int duty or recovering from int duty. Book it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, signing a name player is absolutely no guarantee the guy will see the pitch
    This year perfect example
    Total utter lying and deceiving organization is this tfc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuraizero View Post
    From my account rep:

I want to confirm – your 20 game package cost for 2024 is the same as your package cost for 2023.

For the 2023 season, you were originally invoiced at the same cost - $1,046.00. However, due to 2 games included in your package that weren’t played (1 Canadian Championship and 1 Leagues Cup match), your 2023 cost was adjusted to $1,002.00 and we rolled that $44.00 credit over and applied it to your 2024 membership.
    When I don’t renew, do I get that money owed returned to me??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You lose that money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do i get season tickets for supporters section? i def am not paying over $3K for seasons again