Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Autograph Alley?

I noticed last week there were pictures of the TFC players arriving at BMO to a line up of fans and some were doing autographs.

Does anyone have tips on where (is it the south west end or centre entrance) and when do the players typically arrive on game day?

My son is desperate to meet pretty much anyone on the team.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ElvistheEvilScotsman View Post
    I noticed last week there were pictures of the TFC players arriving at BMO to a line up of fans and some were doing autographs.

Does anyone have tips on where (is it the south west end or centre entrance) and when do the players typically arrive on game day?

My son is desperate to meet pretty much anyone on the team.
    Players start arriving about 3 hours before kickoff and enter through the northwest corner of the stadium. Everyone usually is very happy to take photographs, sign autographs etc.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Vice-President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the game as well, if we win, the guys are good about doing this too. Trick is to be close to where the guys come out. Also, the younger guys are more apt to sign and go for selfies than the more experienced guys.

But, today is the TFCII double header, so if you're sticking around for that make sure you can get back in the stadium.
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome! Thanks guys!