Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to vic Rauter for a second.

I thought he called a way better game than normal. The goal calls especially.

Also, we have a myriad of terrible chants we should get rid of before the sync clap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    Only was able to see the highlights. It sounds like it was a dominant performance, but the MLS website makes it look a lot closer game than that.
    You must find a way to watch the whole game. Most dominant and best quality game ever. Incredible passing at times.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I wanted to do was this after the game:

Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to my first game in 3+ year last night after moving to BC. It was great to be back in my old seats in 115, and see a team better than anything I saw in my 8 years attending games. I tried to attach a nice photo here but it doesn't seem that it is possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoesphNdo View Post
    After every goal we could have one of the Capos line up for 2 hours for brunch
    We do need to start a chant for goal scoring. Something that the whole stadium can quickly catch on to. I sit in section 121 and try very hard to follow the chants and participate where ever I can. It's hard though as the sound often bounces around and things get very distorted. Often the different supporter groups are singing the same chat but the timing will be slightly off making it very difficult to follow.

It would be great if something could be coordinated for when goals are scored. Like simply the clap clap clap TFC after each goal or perhaps chanting the name of the goal scorer. The stadium sounds incredible when every starts chanting Sebastion Giovinco. It needs to be something pretty simple that the entire stadium can participate in. (please someone come up with something more creative then what I'm suggesting)

That being said, I really appreciate the atmosphere the supporter sections bring to the game. You guys make the game day experience for all of us and we know it!

Also, can someone tell the guys with the drums in the corner to find somewhere to stick their drum sticks during the Iceland clap.