Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fun night..pizza or hotdog with a soft drink combo was the free food avail tonight,the training session was cool,boy is MB ever intense in practice jus like he plays in games,the TFC 2 game was entertaining.they should of won,a 2-2 tie hamilton with the brace.the young kids looked good.fraser.daniels.endoh and hamilton were my standouts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to say though that the fan appreciation night has been getting worst and worst.. I thought the buffet was better last year and was looking forward to the autographs (but looks like they didn't do that either). That said, still had a good time.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flamehawk View Post
    I have to say though that the fan appreciation night has been getting worst and worst.. I thought the buffet was better last year and was looking forward to the autographs (but looks like they didn't do that either). That said, still had a good time.
    I think not being able to sign autographs on the field post game had to do with timing as the USL teams had to come out for warm ups. Now the guys were quite happy to sign, take pictures as they left the stadium, it drew quite the crowd.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    I think not being able to sign autographs on the field post game had to do with timing as the USL teams had to come out for warm ups. Now the guys were quite happy to sign, take pictures as they left the stadium, it drew quite the crowd.
    Not on the field, but last year they set the players up behind a table on the northend. Ah, wish I knew that was happening outside. I mean it's fine, it's a freebee, don't want to complain too much. Just preferred the ones at downsview and last year's.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My take on yesterday's TFC Open Practice but more important the TFC II vs Charlotte Independence game.

http://www.rocketrobinsoccerintoront...7/17tfc422.htm