Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tickets for 27th June

Hello TFC fans
    I'm trying to purchase tickets for the final 2nd leg. (Although the website doesn't seem to be working whenever I attempt to purchase, also had a similar issue trying for the Revs game?! Is it ever working???)

It's my first TFC game....will it be a sell out? Are tickets easy to get? What's the best place to go? I'll be with my GF who has never been to a game before so I won't be looking for standing with the most passionate fans...so a relatively quieter area of the ground. Any recommendations?

Also, I'm keen to soak up some pre game atmosphere. I've seen some pictures and videos of the fans and it looks pretty spectacular. Any bar recommendations? Be interesting to see any Brits around who go to TFC games. You guys are allowed to drink beer during the game there too right?

Sorry for so many questions.

Ta very much!

RPB Member
    Vice-President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First things first - bars. Red Patch Boys hang out usually at Shoeless Joe's at 1189 King St. It is north of the pitch.

http://www.shoelessjoes.ca/locations/

For tickets, this is a link to our tickettrader where RPB post any tickets that they can't use, and likewise where people go for tickets. The rules are that the seller must charge face value for the tickets at most.

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showth...-Championship)

The Canadian Championship games don't usually sell out, but this one is against Montreal so it might sell well.

If you are looking for tickets in an area that is adjacent to the supporters, I would recommend section 109. That is where my wife and I sit. We are close enough for the atmosphere but everyone in our section sits. In 110 the top half of the section stands. As you move north in the stands the atmosphere drops off.

Anything in the 2xx level will be quieter for the most part.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by fergiejr; 06-07-2017 at 12:22 PM.
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ⚒WHUFC⚒ View Post
    Hello TFC fans
    I'm trying to purchase tickets for the final 2nd leg. (Although the website doesn't seem to be working whenever I attempt to purchase, also had a similar issue trying for the Revs game?! Is it ever working???)

It's my first TFC game....will it be a sell out? Are tickets easy to get? What's the best place to go? I'll be with my GF who has never been to a game before so I won't be looking for standing with the most passionate fans...so a relatively quieter area of the ground. Any recommendations?

Also, I'm keen to soak up some pre game atmosphere. I've seen some pictures and videos of the fans and it looks pretty spectacular. Any bar recommendations? Be interesting to see any Brits around who go to TFC games. You guys are allowed to drink beer during the game there too right?

Sorry for so many questions.

Ta very much!

Good to have you on board!

1) Try visiting www.ticketmaster.ca directly and searching for Toronto FC. There should be tickets for both Revs match, as well as Montreal. FYI, the atmosphere is always great against Montreal, as they are our rivals.

2) Most TFC matches are close to sell outs, but you can still usually grab tickets a couple of days in advance. Like the above poster said, you can sit a bit further on the east stand where you will get atmosphere, but still be able to sit.

3) There aren't many places better than Shoeless Joes for pre-match. The atmosphere inside is great and they have a good beer selection, as well as specials on match day.

You will find plenty of expat Brits who come to TFC matches, regardless of where you go.

Cheers and enjoy the match!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the info guys. Can't wait for next week and will definitely pop in the bar before the game. I've managed to get 2 tickets but it looked as if it's sold well as I only had two options for sections 22X.

Such a shame I will miss the game Friday. Do you guys have matches on the radio so I can catch the final 30 mins or so?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ⚒WHUFC⚒ View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. Can't wait for next week and will definitely pop in the bar before the game. I've managed to get 2 tickets but it looked as if it's sold well as I only had two options for sections 22X.

Such a shame I will miss the game Friday. Do you guys have matches on the radio so I can catch the final 30 mins or so?

Your best bet is 1050 on the AM dial. They carry the TV broadcast so I imagine they would put it on their radio station.