Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love it when a result is worthy of lads joining us in the south end for a post game chat. Truly special.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Anybody else think of Laurent Robert when Vasquez scored on the set piece?

If I remember it right, Robert's goal involved a TFC player rolling off the wall to create the gap. This one was cheekier, and harder to execute.
    Lol, I thought of the exact same thing. Robert's goal (his first for TFC if I remember correctly) was the only other time one of our players pulled that off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khso11 View Post
    Watching the post-goal Oso is rejuvenating, powerful pin-point passing, good movement, good touches, good playmaking (leading to Hamilton's goal), fast decision making, just like back then. Hopefully he can continue this on to Wednesday vs. Ottawa. Again another assist by Edwards, so much potential for the young lad.

Spencer is like a Justin Braun 2.0. But I think his movement and tactical awareness can be tweaked after gaining more chemistry with the 1st team. IMO, I still think he should be behind Hamilton on the depth chart.

Who would've thought we will score 5 goals tonight, good W for the boys. Although everyone played well, Vazquez was the catalyst tonight.
    Something different about Osorio this game. Seemed more relaxed, more in control of his emotions. That goal would never gave happened before. He would have chopped at the ball with the front of his boot sending it 15 feet over the bar. Somebody must have finally got through to him, that ball placement is more important than firing missiles all the time. I think that was his first ever goal scored on the turf that way. Good for him, finally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd4ever View Post
    Lol, I thought of the exact same thing. Robert's goal (his first for TFC if I remember correctly) was the only other time one of our players pulled that off.
    First and only lol

Edit: Robert goal I mean
    Last edited by Jpexxx; 05-27-2017 at 12:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd4ever View Post
    In case anyone's interested:

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by General Woolfe View Post
    Should Bradley take a deliberate yellow tonight? Given hes going to miss the next game anyway wouldnt it be good time to reset his booking total?
    If you were thinking of him already missing the next match due to been away on international duty......that's not quite the way it works . In short, you cannot be suspended and be away on national team duty at the same time. If a suspension occurs when you are away, the suspension is served the game after your return.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone confirm for me that Osorio is the record holder for Toronto FC appearances? According to the "Toronto FC records" Wikipedia page Ashtone Morgan has more but according to both of their individual pages under the "career statistics" sub-heading, Osorio has more. There is nothing on the TFC or MLS websites saying that he set a record or any way to see all-time stats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BenRhodes23 View Post
    Can anyone confirm for me that Osorio is the record holder for Toronto FC appearances? According to the "Toronto FC records" Wikipedia page Ashtone Morgan has more but according to both of their individual pages under the "career statistics" sub-heading, Osorio has more. There is nothing on the TFC or MLS websites saying that he set a record or any way to see all-time stats
    He is, that Wikipedia page is outdated. I saw a tweet after last night's game with the current count and Osorio was first at 144, then Morgan. Bradley is on 99 also. Can't seem to find the tweet though, I didn't save it.

edit: Found it, here it is:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    He is, that Wikipedia page is outdated. I saw a tweet after last night's game with the current count and Osorio was first at 144, then Morgan. Bradley is on 99 also. Can't seem to find the tweet though, I didn't save it.

edit: Found it, here it is:

Thank you very much!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James17930 View Post
    In case anyone's interested:

Thanks for that.

It was Carl Robinson rolling off the wall. A high school play that worked.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Love it when a result is worthy of lads joining us in the south end for a post game chat. Truly special.

What a terrific pic!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did Aceval's goal in the champions league against Santos not roll under the wall too?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our first time retaining this cup.

Well, on to a bigger cup this week.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post

Amazingly good pic!
    I want an Oscar for the photographer.