Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    There have been a lot of Ricketts on this team though. I understand how he could be confused. And wasn't it Rohan?
    Mr. Puma Boots from JMT Metrosports himself! he was fun. Tos is the real deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really hope Hagglund is alright. The hit from Bono happened right in front of me and I almost threw up with how far his knee bent in. I was shocked when he stood up and even more so when he tried to play on. Hopefully it's just a strain that will tighten up and heal in a few weeks. Come on MRI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Section_105 View Post
    I really hope Hagglund is alright. The hit from Bono happened right in front of me and I almost threw up with how far his knee bent in. I was shocked when he stood up and even more so when he tried to play on. Hopefully it's just a strain that will tighten up and heal in a few weeks. Come on MRI!
    Not sure what the heck Bono was thinking. Was an easy catch that he didn't move on quick enough then launched himself into Hagglund who was standing still waiting for Bono to claim.

Stupid Bono:
    Toronto FC defender Nick Hagglund has been diagnosed with a torn MCL in his left knee. The injury occurred in the second half of Saturday’s 3-2 victory over Minnesota United FC. Hagglund is expected to be out of the line-up for 8-12 weeks.

Last edited by SirBobSaget; 05-15-2017 at 09:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    Not sure what the heck Bono was thinking. Was an easy catch that he didn't move on quick enough then launched himself into Hagglund who was standing still waiting for Bono to claim.

Stupid Bono:
    Toronto FC defender Nick Hagglund has been diagnosed with a torn MCL in his left knee. The injury occurred in the second half of Saturday’s 3-2 victory over Minnesota United FC. Hagglund is expected to be out of the line-up for 8-12 weeks.

Fuck. but better than an ACL/PCL which would have been a year.

Bono is hurt as well which hasn't been confirmed yet. Tweeked his hamstring on a few late kicks down field so hopefully it was just tightness and won't keep him out for long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr. Puma Boots from JMT Metrosports himself! he was fun. Tos is the real deal.
    must be the shoes.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stupid Bono:

Can't blame Bono.....he came out to claim the ball and that's what you want your keeper to do.....wrong place, wrong time for Hagglund....hate to see him out though, he's having a great season.....
    Last edited by TFC Tifoso; 05-15-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aint that how it always is

Hagglund's chance to shine taken away

depth will have to be our top weapon in 2017

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    There have been a lot of Ricketts on this team though. I understand how he could be confused.
    Also, to make it even more confusing, they are both attacking players, play a similar style, and we've even recycled the Rohan chant for Tos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Also, to make it even more confusing, they are both attacking players, play a similar style, and we've even recycled the Rohan chant for Tos.
    but the biggest difference of the 2 and the best way to tell them apart.....

one was a glorified Twitter user who dressed up in a soccer kit once a week or so....

and the other actually plays soccer like he enjoys it.....good thing he's on our side lol....

I gotta say, i was VERY skeptical when we signed Tos, but he has been huge when called upon....great pick up for us.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and we've had two Julio Cesars.....one of them never saw the pitch in anger but he was on the books for a while. ......and Abbe and Abdus Ibrahim's.....it's tough to be a TFC fan sometimes when your dealing with thousands for former players. (okay, hundreds.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Tifoso View Post

one was a glorified Twitter user who dressed up in a soccer kit once a week or so....

and the other actually plays soccer like he enjoys it.....good thing he's on our side lol....

I gotta say, i was VERY skeptical when we signed Tos, but he has been huge when called upon....great pick up for us.....
    his aerial threat was something we needed

He gets up their like Ronaldo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stupid Bono:

Fuck. but better than an ACL/PCL which would have been a year.

Bono is hurt as well which hasn't been confirmed yet. Tweeked his hamstring on a few late kicks down field so hopefully it was just tightness and won't keep him out for long.
    I had a nasty feeling when Vanney was talking up our depth recently. Knowing our luck it seemed inevitable that statement would come back and bite us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

must be the shoes.......

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if one needs to tell them apart one can always use the Voyageur chant when he plays for Canada. I know I've sung it at TFC with a couple people.

He scores from the left...
    he scores from the riii iiii iiight..
    Tosaint Ricketts
    makes Messi look shite.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Well if one needs to tell them apart one can always use the Voyageur chant when he plays for Canada. I know I've sung it at TFC with a couple people.

He scores from the left...
    he scores from the riii iiii iiight..
    Tosaint Ricketts
    makes Messi look shite.
    I know this one and like it a lot, just for the sheer lunacy of it lol......I've sung this at TFC as well....always gets a chuckle from the people around lol.....