Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    What was unforeseeable was MLS forcing Colorado to give up two cornerstones of last year's historically good defense to Minnesota for nothing. It's easy to get better when the league hands you multiple MLS best 11 candidates for free - Even when Adrian Heath is your coach.
    I haven't heard anything about meddling in regard to that trade. Just seems like good old Colorado mismanagement to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea - first im hearing about that too. Source?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    I haven't heard anything about meddling in regard to that trade. Just seems like good old Colorado mismanagement to me.
    There's been nothing publicly, sure. But if we're giving them the benefit of the doubt then it's just simply one of the worst 1-2 trades in league history.

The no meddling theory also forces me to believe the same MNUFC FO who so royally fucked up their squad initially, now somehow managed to fleece one of the stingiest and least active FO's in the league for the heart of a defence that just led them within touching distance of an MLS cup.

That's a big leap of faith for me to take. Might not have been meddling necessarily, but I think there was definitely some facilitating done on this deal by the MLS head office.