Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Section_105 View Post
    I disagree....watch the game again. Vazquez is slower than Osorio but far more effective. He fluffed a left footed shot but with his right set up both goals. We lose this game without him imho.
    vasquez
    can float pin point passes from really close ranger which is much harder than it looks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post
    I guess if cooper and osorio could do it all, we wouldnt afford them.
    I think the frustrating part here is for both Jonathan and Armando to be a bit more consistent, they both have their qualities but seem to be far less consistent, they both have more 'off' games than 'on' games, in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure someone already mentioned before me but why would the coach put a brand new defender to the team, playing his first game with this goalkeeper and defense against one of the best offences in the league? Not trying to defend Mavinga but to be honest it was kinda unfair to him.
    At least our offense start looking more like the offense from the playoffs. We should have scored at least 2 more goals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by todortonchev View Post
    I am sure someone already mentioned before me but why would the coach put a brand new defender to the team, playing his first game with this goalkeeper and defense against one of the best offences in the league? Not trying to defend Mavinga but to be honest it was kinda unfair to him.
    At least our offense start looking more like the offense from the playoffs. We should have scored at least 2 more goals.
    the first 15 games of the season really don't matter much. If Mavinga is going to be an elite defender in this league there's no point shielding him from the best offences. Hopefully he's the type to learn from his mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True but by throwing him not prepared enouth, we lost 2 points. Let's see if he can have better games in the future.