Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post
    Season Ticket Holder specific entrance..... Gate 3 will now be dedicated as an entrance to the stadium for Toronto FC members only.
    So then why have so many non-STH been given tickets that specifically state "ENTER GATE 3", including the e-tickets that could only be downloaded to your mobile device less than 48 hours before the game (after 7:30 pm on Wednesday night) ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heepster View Post
    So then why have so many non-STH been given tickets that specifically state "ENTER GATE 3", including the e-tickets that could only be downloaded to your mobile device less than 48 hours before the game (after 7:30 pm on Wednesday night) ?
    This kind of thing is the reason I think there will be a lot of headaches around the members' entrance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just listening to the Vocal Minority Podcast with Bill Manning. It seems that there is a plan for safe standing in the south and possibly the north end stands in the future.

http://vocalminority.ca/episode-180-...0406-whiteboy/ (topic starts around 1:14:00)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's interesting to hear. I always suspected they would do something with the north stand at the very least. There's just too much room for opportunity to leave it the way it is for the long term. I'm hoping they're thinking more along the lines of what Orlando has as opposed to what San Jose has, though I suspect it'll be the latter due to the need for it to be retractable.

Either way. Good to know the club is looking to improve an already top-tier product.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sad to hear that Bitchy is gone. I totally understand that if they aren't performing a function then you shouldn't be paying large dollars for them but on the other hand they were a cool symbol for our team and one of the few positive memories that we have from the beginning.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akoto View Post
    Sad to hear that Bitchy is gone. I totally understand that if they aren't performing a function then you shouldn't be paying large dollars for them but on the other hand they were a cool symbol for our team and one of the few positive memories that we have from the beginning.
    Where did you hear that Bitchy is gone? Is it in the Manning interview linked above? (I only made it part way through the interview so far; interesting stuff.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Bitchy even needed in March?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Where did you hear that Bitchy is gone? Is it in the Manning interview linked above? (I only made it part way through the interview so far; interesting stuff.)
    Yes, they are gone. According to the interview with Manning, got paid a lot and didn't actually keep away any birds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The new dressing rooms seems to be nice. Does anyone have a pic of the room in its entirety?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A bit off topic but does anyone know any standing areas or sections they opened up this year? And does anyone know if there is a age restriction for the north patio? Aka beer garden?