Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last years TFC2 was more exciting than yesterday's game. They would usually make a last minute goof and all hell would break loose 85 minutes onwards which was very entertaining.

The team that played last night closed the game down in the second half with the exception of a few counter attacks. A more measured approach to the game which they obviously won.

This may be due to The addition of several first team members wanting to impress and some new blood brought in.

My guess is as long as Raheem stays fit Hamilton and Mo B will struggle to take minutes from him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raheem is playing left wing back in 3-5-2 , not sure how that affects hamilton or babouli.. More like if jozy seba and ricketts stay healthy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd really like to see Raheem at attacking mid or striker for a game or two with TFC2 ...... he just has the skills to play there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Section_105 View Post
    I'd really like to see Raheem at attacking mid or striker for a game or two with TFC2 ...... he just has the skills to play there
    They did that in 2015 and 2016 with mixed results. Don't feel the need to Klinsmann him. Play him in his preferred position.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PopePouri View Post
    They did that in 2015 and 2016 with mixed results. Don't feel the need to Klinsmann him. Play him in his preferred position.
    Agreed. The reality is that his skill set is built for the 1v1 game. Putting him in the middle would essentially kill his effectiveness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PopePouri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shway View Post
    Agreed. The reality is that his skill set is built for the 1v1 game. Putting him in the middle would essentially kill his effectiveness.
    good points both. just interested to see what would happen and if he could adapt to that role. but this is why I'm in my armchair and not a coach