RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Other MLS Games - March 3 - March

Friday

Loons @ Portland 9:30 pm
    Portland supposedly returning to Porter ball which is kinda how the Loons want to play. Going to be a few goals in this one. I'm thinking 4-2 for Portland.

Saturday

Chicago @ Columbus 2 pm
    Last year's two punching bags in the East. All the hallmarks of a 1-1 draw.

Dallas @ LAG 4 pm
    Game of the week. The LAG retool meets the team missing their best player. Likely one of these teams will have to beat by any team hoping to win the shield. 2-1 for LAG due to the travel Dallas put in this week.

NER @ Colorado 6pm
    ALMOST the Bad game of the week. NER has defence issues. Colorado has offence issues. Game in theory will be only in 1 half. But both teams are not all that much fun to watch (listening to Mariner if you have MLS Live isn't much fun either) 1-0 Colorado continues the story from last season.

SKC@DCU 7pm
    DCU towards the end last season were an attacking power. SKC is going to press once again but still lacks somebody to score but Dwyer. I'm thinking 2-1 for DCU here.

Seattle@Houston 8:30
    Houston putting Cubo Torres front and centre. The return of Dempsey and the hype machine on the other side. Would be nice if Houston won but I suspect it will be a comeback from behind win 3-1 or something like that for the Fight&Win crowd.

Montreal@SJE 10pm
    The Bad Game of the Week. Old dudes vs MLS 2.0 flat 4-4-2. Ugly ugly ugly. 1-0 for SJE the most likely thing with a 33rd minute Wondo goal scored off his knee being the only highlight.

Sunday

NYCFC @ Orlando 5pm
    Shiny new stadium will be fun to look at. Watching Larin and Kaka and Villa and Pirlo will be great. Defences? Not so much. I'm thinking a 3-2 win for the home team.

NYRB @ Atlanta 7:30 pm
    Full 55K stadium but the tactics will be even more impressive. High press European style vs high press South American style. NYRB will be playing the victim and underdog role all week but they also have the travel from Vancouver tonight. 3-1 for Atlanta

Philly@Vancouver 9:30pm
    And look who we play in the next 2 games after RSL? Underachievers play underachievers. Tie 1-1
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 03-03-2017 at 07:15 AM.