Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by izzyzz View Post
    RS now has TFC / Seattle Sounders MLS Cup scarf for sale online for $29.99 CAD: https://shop.realsports.ca/collectio...match-up-scarf
    Right now its a decent deal on the Real Sports website as there is a free shipping promotion --- if they run out of the scarves (which seems to happen quite often) or the free shipping thing is removed - you can always go to the ruffneck scarves website as they have the last two MLS CUP Finals "dual" scarves --- use the discount code ruffneck (20% off) and with the discount applied, and adding shipping to Canada it works out to about $33.96US (approx. $44C) which is a bit cheaper than the Real Sports site when the $10+ shipping is added normally (approx. $46).....if you are looking for last years scarf, or they sell out of this years version, you should be able to get one pretty easily as time goes on as obviously the 2016 one is still available a year later on the ruffneck website.....apparently ruffneck are coming out with their own uniquely designed TFC Champions scarf but I have yet to see it.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real Sports was sitting on a gold mine with that Red Toronto FC championship toque they sold out within 5 min.... I remember with Jays stuff with the ALDS they Re Stocked any idea if they are doing the same with that Toque I mean they made so much revenue wouldn't it make sense I also found it Interesting that it isn't on Ebay. People are just keeping it. Any idea if they are selling more? It is such a good reminder of that run. I would love to have one.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^This one?

https://www.fanatics.com/mls-toronto...-96-2970521447

I'll keep an eye out for it --- I managed to get one myself....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    ^This one?

https://www.fanatics.com/mls-toronto...-96-2970521447

I'll keep an eye out for it --- I managed to get one myself....
    Yeah thats the one out of stock.... congrats!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is the red authentic kit with a star abovery the crest still not advertised anywhere. They should have had these available the day of the game!!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im looking for the socks and shorts really hard to find

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right now its a decent deal on the Real Sports website as there is a free shipping promotion --- if they run out of the scarves (which seems to happen quite often) or the free shipping thing is removed - you can always go to the ruffneck scarves website as they have the last two MLS CUP Finals "dual" scarves --- use the discount code ruffneck (20% off) and with the discount applied, and adding shipping to Canada it works out to about $33.96US (approx. $44C) which is a bit cheaper than the Real Sports site when the $10+ shipping is added normally (approx. $46).....if you are looking for last years scarf, or they sell out of this years version, you should be able to get one pretty easily as time goes on as obviously the 2016 one is still available a year later on the ruffneck website.....apparently ruffneck are coming out with their own uniquely designed TFC Champions scarf but I have yet to see it.....
    The funny thing with the TFC MLS Champions locker room scarf, this one in the link below is that hedged there bet. A scarf was stitched with an empty space so the team logo could be screened on once the result was known. I am pretty sure some Sounders versions are floating around somewhere out there LOL

https://shop.realsports.ca/collectio...p-champs-scarf

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At one point I saw a few different MLS Cup champions scarves, it appears some are now sold out.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=2017+...iw=780&bih=378

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    At one point I saw a few different MLS Cup champions scarves, it appears some are now sold out.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=2017+...iw=780&bih=378

Yes, there is lots of nice stuff on the "mls store" website (fanatics), and I have spent my share of holiday $$$ there (I ordered a few of the scarves shown), unfortunately it is quite pricey with the US exchange and shipping and other fees attached to the purchases (a $30 shirt/scarf becomes like $55C or so to get sent here) --- I'm still wondering why so little of the selection of merch has made its way up north yet ---where did they think the customers were for TFC MLS CUP Champions merchandise? Even lids is selling a MLS Cup Champs shirt on their US website for a reasonable price, but they won't ship it to Canada or have it for sale on their Canadian site....makes a ton of sense....

https://www.lids.com/toronto-fc-2017...shirt/20979264

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, there is lots of nice stuff on the "mls store" website (fanatics), and I have spent my share of holiday $$$ there (I ordered a few of the scarves shown), unfortunately it is quite pricey with the US exchange and shipping and other fees attached to the purchases (a $30 shirt/scarf becomes like $55C or so to get sent here) --- I'm still wondering why so little of the selection of merch has made its way up north yet ---where did they think the customers were for TFC MLS CUP Champions merchandise? Even lids is selling a MLS Cup Champs shirt on their US website for a reasonable price, but they won't ship it to Canada or have it for sale on their Canadian site....makes a ton of sense....

https://www.lids.com/toronto-fc-2017...shirt/20979264
    The easy answer for Fanatics/MLS Store is that a Canadian version of the site will be coming in 2018.
    As for my MLSE and Lids and other retailers don't have more stuff, I do not know (the only thing I can think of is maybe ordering stock this close to christmas may be a nightmare)
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sport Chek at Maple Leafs Square only had a couple championship Ts available, but plenty of sizes. Real Sports had a better selection (championship and otherwise) for anyone who wants to pay through the nose.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just went to SportChek's website now -- all of the TFC MLS Cup Champions merch is priced the same --- $32 minus 20% for $25.59 for boxing day ---- as well, anything over $50 (ie. if you buy two items) is free delivery so the cost is cheaper than Real Sports even with their 20% discount and free shipping as all of the items are at $32 and not higher and more importantly they actually have them in stock online on boxing day.

There was the red standard MLS Cup Champs shirt in both men's and ladies - both cheaper than RS site at $37 and $40 before discount and not $32; they also have the Hat (sold out at RS online) and scarf (same price). The black "locker room" style t-shirt is also available which RS isn't selling online, and the toque is available but for pickup only -- seems to be at Maple Leaf Square location so that's good if you are downtown - most of the stores listed with stock for pick-up were either Yorkdale, Eaton Centre or Maple Leaf Square depending on the item - with free delivery, other than the toque (which was pick up only) it doesn't seem worth the headache.

If anyone sees any other TFC MLS Cup Champions merchandise bargains - please post here and share with the group!

Thanks!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone sees any other TFC MLS Cup Champions merchandise bargains - please post here and share with the group!

Thanks!
    Thanks for the tip! As a result I just bought the "Toronto FC 2017 MLS Cup Champions Structured Adjustable Hat" online at SportChek. I added a nice pair of McKinley gloves that my wife needed anyway, to get over the total of $50 for free shipping.

As mentioned, the TFC gear (and many other things on the site) are at least 20% off; some up to 60% off (not TFC stuff). They have some other nice TFC shirts and swag. And free shipping over $50.

But an important addition right now: NOTAXON promo code to also save the tax! That promo and the % discount are just today (i.e. a Boxing Day not Boxing Week special). Worked out well for me.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Thanks for the tip! As a result I just bought the "Toronto FC 2017 MLS Cup Champions Structured Adjustable Hat" online at SportChek. I added a nice pair of McKinley gloves that my wife needed anyway, to get over the total of $50 for free shipping.

As mentioned, the TFC gear (and many other things on the site) are at least 20% off; some up to 60% off (not TFC stuff). They have some other nice TFC shirts and swag. And free shipping over $50.

But an important addition right now: NOTAXON promo code to also save the tax! That promo and the % discount are just today (i.e. a Boxing Day not Boxing Week special). Worked out well for me.
    Apparently notaxon only worked from 8am-10am this morning.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the alternate MLS CUP Champions scarves (previously seen elsewhere) is now in stock on the ruffneck scarves website --- it's a red one which to me looks nicer than the one "black and white" champions scarf seen elsewhere. Use the code "ruffneck" for a 20% discount - with delivery to Canada ($10) and the discount applied it works out to about $34US or $45Can - not cheap, but it's a nice alternative in my opinion.

https://www.ruffneckscarves.com/collections/mls-scarves/products/toronto-fc-scarf-2017-mls-cup-champions

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Merch alert ---

There are now various "novelties" on the Lids.ca website --- the logo below is on mugs, glasses, flags (and car flag), keychains, stickers, pins.....more stuff to spend money on......

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the alternate MLS CUP Champions scarves (previously seen elsewhere) is now in stock on the ruffneck scarves website --- it's a red one which to me looks nicer than the one "black and white" champions scarf seen elsewhere. Use the code "ruffneck" for a 20% discount - with delivery to Canada ($10) and the discount applied it works out to about $34US or $45Can - not cheap, but it's a nice alternative in my opinion.

https://www.ruffneckscarves.com/coll...-cup-champions
    Agreed, that's nicer. But I already got the black & white MLS champions scarf as a Christmas present... The TFC logo on that was obviously tossed on last minute.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Agreed, that's nicer. But I already got the black & white MLS champions scarf as a Christmas present... The TFC logo on that was obviously tossed on last minute.
    Yep, Adidas totally hedged their bet on that one. Made the scarf and waited to screen on the team logo once the winning team was known. It was the locker room scarf that the players, coaches etc got on the night of the victory. I am sure around 200 Sounders versions are kicking around somewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still no sign of the updated jerseys anywhere. I wanted to buy my dad one for Christmas with the championship star but they are nowhere to be found. Anyone know when they will be released?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got the grey and white Champions toque as a gift. Went to the Raptors game Friday night and checked out the team store. Not very much stuff, lots of tshirts that were the wrong size. Nothing else with championship stamp on it other than the baseball cap. Ended up grabbing that so I can wear TFC championship on my head all year. Afterwards went to Real Sports and didn't see anything worth grabbing either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty sad the lack of CHAMPIONS stuff locally given the year the team had. Very disappointing.

p.s. Just bought a few items from mls store...a few alternate championship scarves that are pretty nice.
    Last edited by Eastend; 12-31-2017 at 12:09 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice (but expensive) Mitchell and Ness Champions shirt now at Real Sports (and online)....just a warning that they fit very (!) small (width and length), if you are an "average" size adult (who normally wears a M/L) then I recommend at least an XL unless you like things very tight (and/or want a crop top.....ha ha ha)

Yesterday was BOGO at 50% off the second item, so it's basically 25% off if you get two items - like others said, very little in store yesterday when I was there; you also need to ask the staff to go get the TFC stuff if it's not on the shelf....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paid $60 for a mls cup champions t-shirt from mlsstore. Well worth it though.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by izzyzz View Post
    Fanatics Inc. is US-based (prices are in USD) but has some unique items and currently everything is 20% off with code TREE which offsets shipping fees at least:

https://www.fanatics.com/mls-toronto...361-2123980505

I got myself a little piece of history -- Toronto FC Fanatics Authentic 2017 MLS Cup Champions Framed 10" x 18" Pano with a Piece of 2017 MLS Cup Match-Used Soccer Ball and Net - Limited Edition of 250
    It just arrived today --- I couldn't believe it when I saw it - mine is number 112 of 250 .... seem appropriate that a year one RPB would get that number......my little piece of the ball had some of the swirling colour to it as well....seems like a nice keepsake....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It just arrived today --- I couldn't believe it when I saw it - mine is number 112 of 250 .... seem appropriate that a year one RPB would get that number......my little piece of the ball had some of the swirling colour to it as well....seems like a nice keepsake....
    Got mine last week. I was on the fence about buying it but when it arrived I was so happy I did. I got number 9 of 250 Looks like all 250 are sold out since the link to the item no longer works.

RPB Member
    President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just a heads up. if you get a sweater from Fanatics or MLS Store. the grey and red sweater, they have been sending the wrong chest print haha. They are helpful with exchanges and all but just wanted to let you know, they have been doing mistakes, myself and three others had the same issue.
    Road Games:
    2013, 2014, 2015 - Montreal; 2016 - Montreal (Leg 1 Conference Final); 2017 - NYRB (Leg 1 Eastern Semi), Columbus (Leg 1 Eastern Finals); 2019 - Seattle (MLS Finals)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ which one is it? I got a red/gray long sleeve and the print was more faded than anything else....what do you mean by the wrong print?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ which one is it? I got a red/gray long sleeve and the print was more faded than anything else....what do you mean by the wrong print?
    Wrong Pattern.

If you ordered the Grey/Red Sleeve, on the site it is one pattern but the one sent was another.
    I got one as a christmas gift and wondered why my friend was worried as it was the 'wrong one' sent, now I understand. Still an MLS Cup Championship shift so I am not complaining.
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mastermixer View Post
    Got mine last week. I was on the fence about buying it but when it arrived I was so happy I did. I got number 9 of 250 Looks like all 250 are sold out since the link to the item no longer works.
    How long did it take for you to receive this item? I just ordered the
    Toronto FC Fanatics Authentic 2017 MLS Cup Champions Framed 15" x 17" Collage with a Piece of 2017 MLS Cup Match-Used Soccer Ball - Limited Edition of 250

I was on the fence about ordering. I would have preferred the version that you guys got but I waited too long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overall I'm very frustrated with Fanatics. I don't understand the point of them selling all this TFC stuff that wont ship to Canada.