Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by izzyzz View Post
    Fanatics Inc. is US-based (prices are in USD) but has some unique items and currently everything is 20% off with code TREE which offsets shipping fees at least:

https://www.fanatics.com/mls-toronto...361-2123980505

I got myself a little piece of history -- Toronto FC Fanatics Authentic 2017 MLS Cup Champions Framed 10" x 18" Pano with a Piece of 2017 MLS Cup Match-Used Soccer Ball and Net - Limited Edition of 250

Bought the same thing on Monday. At first it would not ship to Canada which i thought was ridiculous. I called an complained and they finally realized that it should ship to Canada. Who else would buy it!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want a TFC MLS Champions pennant.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I wants is media guide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    All I wants is media guide.
    Ah yes the media guides. Tim, right?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG --- I was on eBay yesterday looking for different TFC Merch from the game and I swear that a media guide from 2007 (inaugural season), came up, I bought it for $5 almost immediately and I felt the ghosts of Tim90 (I think that was the persons board name?!)?spurring me on.....I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw it.....ha ha ha.....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodson View Post
    Just as an FYI...

I just had to deal with the online store for Real Sports which is a different company Mustang Products. I purchased a hoodie on Thursday of last week, received confirmation and they took my money. I called them today as I hadn't received anything since and was told today that they didn't have the product in stock and it was sold out. Then they went on to say it was due to TFC winning the title. I pointed out that I ordered the product 2 days before the final... They are complete joke...
    Mustang ships from St. Thomas, ON to let everyone know. I had no issues with them the one time I ordered online from Real Sports.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    OMG --- I was on eBay yesterday looking for different TFC Merch from the game and I swear that a media guide from 2007 (inaugural season), came up, I bought it for $5 almost immediately and I felt the ghosts of Tim90 (I think that was the persons board name?!)?spurring me on.....I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw it.....ha ha ha.....

Woohoo the offseason is here!

also what new toronto fc websuts up

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post

Mam that's amazing, put me down for one, is the order going in soon?

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's actually quite sad how difficult it is to find some Championship merch locally. NOTHING at Sport Chek? ONE shirt at Real Sports? (Does anyone know if there's more of a selection at the actual Real Sports store?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am hoping someone can help me.

I am looking for a adjustable Champions hat for my dad for Christmas. Sportchek had them Saturday and when I went back to get one they were all gone today. If anyone has one they are looking to sell that would be great. I am in the Durham Region and work in Scarborough

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try Lids, I got it at the one in Square One along with the Champions toque. It was buy one get one 50% off a few days ago. I’m sure they would have it at other Lids as well.

Based on the demand, I think you should maybe call them before going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khso11 View Post
    Try Lids, I got it at the one in Square One along with the Champions toque. It was buy one get one 50% off a few days ago. I’m sure they would have it at other Lids as well.

Based on the demand, I think you should maybe call them before going.
    Thanks for the tip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renda-10 View Post
    Thanks for the tip
    They had a few last night at National at Whites/Kingston.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Galleria Mall Dufferin/Dupont has a shop selling large Champion pics. Framed - 30$ and just the large print - 5$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow that's a blast from the past

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FYI with the Lids purchases --- if you become a member of their program (access pass I think its called), it costs $6 for the year --- but you save 20% of on all hats (toques) so if you bought one TFC champs hat at $32 (same price as Real Sports), you get $6.40 off the price which pays for the membership in one purchase, anything else bought over the year is a nice savings --- I use it a lot and you can also pick up purchases in stores (usually its a week or two) so you pay no delivery charges either if you're not in a rush. I've also seen discounts on other items pop up occasionally too -- they had the MLS Cup Champs scarves at 25% off ($32 down to $24) but those sold out quickly as well....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was sort of interested in the MLS Cup Champs scarf until I saw one up close. The black and white is woven/loomed but the logo is an iron on.

There are a few at Real Sports at the ACC.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paul-collins View Post
    I was sort of interested in the MLS Cup Champs scarf until I saw one up close. The black and white is woven/loomed but the logo is an iron on.

Kind of to be expected when a kinda large order is needed, and they really couldn't produce them until they knew for sure.
    I'd still wait and see what comes in the new year for scarves (as Adidas, TFC, and other suppliers will have a few designs available, based on history with the US teams)
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cas87 View Post
    Kind of to be expected when a kinda large order is needed, and they really couldn't produce them until they knew for sure.

I'd still wait and see what comes in the new year for scarves (as Adidas, TFC, and other suppliers will have a few designs available, based on history with the US teams)
    Yes I'm sure it's not something you would want to throw away half your order on (unlike the shirts and caps that are cheaply preprinted).

Frankly I'd rather see a supporters' group(s) scarf to commemorate the season.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know if they have any other TFC champions merchandise at Real Sports?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday there were toques and t shirts still. Today it's awash in Arenas stuff, but it'll be worth looking tomorrow or Thursday. (Raptors stuff won't overwhelm the rest until the next home game Saturday)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you in the area, I'd even try the Sport Chek across the street (in Maple Leaf Square), they usually have a better selection than any of the other stores in the GTA (and online).
    I don;t know for sure if they do have any MLS Cup stuff just saying to give it a try based on my experience.
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday there were toques and t shirts still. Today it's awash in Arenas stuff, but it'll be worth looking tomorrow or Thursday. (Raptors stuff won't overwhelm the rest until the next home game Saturday)
    I totally recommend never going to Real Sports for TFC stuff on days either the Leafs or Raps are playing. They really turn the store over for those days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Toronto FC jerseys on the Fanatics website.....could we see two new kits next year?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adamo23 View Post
    No Toronto FC jerseys on the Fanatics website.....could we see two new kits next year?
    Perhaps with a little star on top of the logo??? 🤔

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargs7 View Post
    Perhaps with a little star on top of the logo??? 樂
    The White kit is due to be replaced (based on the 2 year cycle from Adidas).

The Red kits were probably removed as it is marketing 101 that it is better to only have the 'new' kits with the star on the site come the new year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cas87 View Post
    The White kit is due to be replaced (based on the 2 year cycle from Adidas).

The Red kits were probably removed as it is marketing 101 that it is better to only have the 'new' kits with the star on the site come the new year.
    But the away kits with the star were for sale briefly then were taken down... im thinking we might see a new make over and a potential third kit. If you look at this years home kit the pants and socks are recycled from our 2015-2016 home kit and they don't match the current jersey colour, almost like it was temporary.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But the away kits with the star were for sale briefly then were taken down... im thinking we might see a new make over and a potential third kit. If you look at this years home kit the pants and socks are recycled from our 2015-2016 home kit and they don't match the current jersey colour, almost like it was temporary.
    The Blue shorts that were with the white kit in 2016 were only for that year (as the Tribute to the Metros-Croatia), this year the red shorts were meant to be worn with them (and look better IMO).

Third is a possibility for us but the main point is only for new/expansion teams and complete re-brands has there been wholesale changes in MLS with Adidas (every shirt enters on a 2 year cycle, typically)

Plus, why would we want to get rid of the shirt that will always be synonymous with us and the first Treble in MLS history.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally got my dog some TFC swag. The place that had this bandanna also had a TFC shirt too but it didn't fit my dog properly so just stuck with the bandanna. Not just Leafs, Jays and Raptors stuff for dogs anymore I guess now that we won a cup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RS now has TFC / Seattle Sounders MLS Cup scarf for sale online for $29.99 CAD: https://shop.realsports.ca/collectio...match-up-scarf