Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 202
  1. #61
    Banners/Membership Team
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    861
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lintberg View Post
    I purchased the t-shirt, simply as it is completely different from any other TFC shirt I own...and I have many!
    So far I have received quite a lot of compliments on it
    It may not be for everyone...but I kinda like it!
    I got one too. I can go two weeks without doing laundry wearing just TFC gear.
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montreal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montreal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montreal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montreal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)

  2. #62
    RPB Member VP
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have bought quite a few things from Winners recently in Durham

  3. #63
    Banners/Membership Team
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    861
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Winners in Oakville at Hopedale Mall had some stuff a couple of weeks ago. They had a grey and black 3/4 sleeve shirt that I wear to lounge around in. They had a really nice red jacket but it was small and medium only. I haven't been back but I am planning to go soon. The mall has very poor foot traffic so odds are the stuff may last longer there.
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montreal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montreal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montreal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montreal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)

  4. #64
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Oakville / Sec 110
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fergiejr View Post
    Winners in Oakville at Hopedale Mall had some stuff a couple of weeks ago. They had a grey and black 3/4 sleeve shirt that I wear to lounge around in. They had a really nice red jacket but it was small and medium only. I haven't been back but I am planning to go soon. The mall has very poor foot traffic so odds are the stuff may last longer there.
    Thanks for the tip. I'm going to try to check this out.

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Etobicoke
    Posts
    1,573
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Went to the new Winners across from Sherway Gardens, there are grey hoodies for 30 bucks, red hoodies with grey middle and massive TFC logo for 30 and Tshirts for 15.

    I grabbed a grey hoodie they're nice with all grey subtle logo, and a Tee, $45 total. Makes up for the 2x $35 Giovinco tshirts I bought at BMO in the spring

    Last edited by Couchy81; 11-18-2017 at 04:12 PM. Reason: added pic

  6. #66
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    406
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BOGO half off on at Real Sports today.

    They have split scarves on sale now. Not sure I like that...

    bolded the additional text that I added during the edit
    Last edited by paul-collins; 11-24-2017 at 12:55 PM.

  7. #67
    Banners/Membership Team
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    861
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Couchy81 View Post
    Went to the new Winners across from Sherway Gardens, there are grey hoodies for 30 bucks, red hoodies with grey middle and massive TFC logo for 30 and Tshirts for 15.

    I grabbed a grey hoodie they're nice with all grey subtle logo, and a Tee, $45 total. Makes up for the 2x $35 Giovinco tshirts I bought at BMO in the spring

    Thanks for the pic. I went to the winners at Hopedale in Oakvile and they had some new stuff. Short sleeved red shirts with TOR in big bold letters and some pull over hoodies - a grey one with gold crest, and a red one with a full colour crest.

    Not bad, but I didn't have a lot of time to look around.
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montreal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montreal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montreal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montreal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)

  8. #68
    RPB Member VP
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I need a new 2017 Red Kit since my got flare damage in Columbus

  9. #69
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    111
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone who doesn't mind shipping costs and paying in US dollars, the MLS store online has some decent hoodies for $29.99 today. Lots of accessories on sale as well (cell phone cases, license plate holders) etc...

  10. #70
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    adidas has sale on now the long sleeve is 25% off its 112.50 with free shipping

  11. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Winners at King and Spadina has various TFC sweatshirts in stock.

    Also, just picked up a TFC garbage can, beer cozy and car decals from Walmart.

  12. #72
    RPB Member VP
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Winners at King and Spadina has various TFC sweatshirts in stock.

    Also, just picked up a TFC garbage can, beer cozy and car decals from Walmart.
    What's it look it? The garbage can. I have been looking for one forever for my TFC room

  13. #73
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renda-10 View Post
    What's it look it? The garbage can. I have been looking for one forever for my TFC room
    Sorry I don't have a picture. It's a typical large bedroom style tin garbage can. Stands maybe 14-16" tall. Painted in TFC colours with a large TFC log. It's not the best quality. The one I picked up has a couple of sharp edges around the rim but it looks good. It was stacked with other pails in the sports equipment section. I saw the red and figured it would be raptors but was shocked to find out otherwise.

  14. #74
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Section 110 Row 24
    Posts
    6,409
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renda-10 View Post
    I need a new 2017 Red Kit since my got flare damage in Columbus
    I got mine earlier in the season from SVP on Orfus Road. Cheapest place to get them - but call ahead to make sure they still have them

  15. #75
    RPB Member VP
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    I got mine earlier in the season from SVP on Orfus Road. Cheapest place to get them - but call ahead to make sure they still have them
    Was it the Authentic ones or the replica?

  16. #76
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Section 110 Row 24
    Posts
    6,409
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renda-10 View Post
    Was it the Authentic ones or the replica?
    Authentic - I think I paid like $90...maybe less

  17. #77
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Section 110 Row 24
    Posts
    6,409
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is the location I went to:
    http://svpsports.ca/stores/cartwright/

  18. #78
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    2,821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    This is the location I went to:
    http://svpsports.ca/stores/cartwright/



  19. #79
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    2,821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Winners at Bay Station. Celebrating our win I suppose.

  20. #80
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    406
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's with the yellow?

  21. #81
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fanatics Inc. is US-based (prices are in USD) but has some unique items and currently everything is 20% off with code TREE which offsets shipping fees at least:

    https://www.fanatics.com/mls-toronto...361-2123980505

    I got myself a little piece of history -- Toronto FC Fanatics Authentic 2017 MLS Cup Champions Framed 10" x 18" Pano with a Piece of 2017 MLS Cup Match-Used Soccer Ball and Net - Limited Edition of 250

  22. #82
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for posting this. Picked up one too!

    Quote Originally Posted by izzyzz View Post
    Fanatics Inc. is US-based (prices are in USD) but has some unique items and currently everything is 20% off with code TREE which offsets shipping fees at least:

    https://www.fanatics.com/mls-toronto...361-2123980505

    I got myself a little piece of history -- Toronto FC Fanatics Authentic 2017 MLS Cup Champions Framed 10" x 18" Pano with a Piece of 2017 MLS Cup Match-Used Soccer Ball and Net - Limited Edition of 250

  23. #83
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    2,821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red4ever View Post


    Winners at Bay Station. Celebrating our win I suppose.
    Shitty camera.

    Gold. In person.

  24. #84
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If anyone is looking for the mls cup split scarf that sold out at BMO you can order one at www.ruffneckscarves.com

    the Promo code TOTALSOCCERSHOW should be good for a discount as well

  25. #85
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    801
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by izzyzz View Post
    Fanatics Inc. is US-based (prices are in USD) but has some unique items and currently everything is 20% off with code TREE which offsets shipping fees at least:

    https://www.fanatics.com/mls-toronto...361-2123980505

    I got myself a little piece of history -- Toronto FC Fanatics Authentic 2017 MLS Cup Champions Framed 10" x 18" Pano with a Piece of 2017 MLS Cup Match-Used Soccer Ball and Net - Limited Edition of 250
    I thank you, my wallet does not.....for those interested - with discount (and exchange) and shipping to Canada it works out to about $175 (Canadian $) all in.

  26. #86
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,990
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If anyone sees MLS Cup champions gear for babies 3-9 months old please post and quote my post so it draws attention to me (or PM). Many thanks.

  27. #87
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by izzyzz View Post
    Fanatics Inc. is US-based (prices are in USD) but has some unique items and currently everything is 20% off with code TREE which offsets shipping fees at least:

    https://www.fanatics.com/mls-toronto...361-2123980505

    I got myself a little piece of history -- Toronto FC Fanatics Authentic 2017 MLS Cup Champions Framed 10" x 18" Pano with a Piece of 2017 MLS Cup Match-Used Soccer Ball and Net - Limited Edition of 250
    I tried to order a couple of items from them on black friday (the tree ornament and the bean bags) and was told they couldn't be delivered to Canada. Anyone else get that?

  28. #88
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    801
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes - certain items won't ship to Canada - for me it was the phone charger --- weird though as I thought it would be the items that said shipped directly from the manufacturer but the plaque with net and ball said that, and it went through just fine with a Canadian address --- seems to be some of the non-clothing items more than anything else though in my experience with "fanatics".....

  29. #89
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    283
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just as an FYI...

    I just had to deal with the online store for Real Sports which is a different company Mustang Products. I purchased a hoodie on Thursday of last week, received confirmation and they took my money. I called them today as I hadn't received anything since and was told today that they didn't have the product in stock and it was sold out. Then they went on to say it was due to TFC winning the title. I pointed out that I ordered the product 2 days before the final... They are complete joke...

  30. #90
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mississauga / Sec. 111
    Posts
    1,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodson View Post
    Just as an FYI...

    I just had to deal with the online store for Real Sports which is a different company Mustang Products. I purchased a hoodie on Thursday of last week, received confirmation and they took my money. I called them today as I hadn't received anything since and was told today that they didn't have the product in stock and it was sold out. Then they went on to say it was due to TFC winning the title. I pointed out that I ordered the product 2 days before the final... They are complete joke...
    I have found dealing with anything via the Real Sports site as you said is a joke, unless it is a very large ticket item.

    More simple to deal with those in store (very friendly and will try to accommodate finding TFC stuff on Leafs/Raptors game day when its stored away).
    Either that or bite the bullet (when you can) and order from Fanatics (US) for now, I forgot where exactly I saw it but a 'MLSStore.ca' is suppose to be coming our way in the early stages of 2018 which would help too (basically the Fanatics store but CDN currency) -- see here: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/mls/...tics-1.4389062
    Last edited by Cas87; 12-14-2017 at 03:17 PM. Reason: found the story
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

    AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •