Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    How long did it take for you to receive this item? I just ordered the
    Toronto FC Fanatics Authentic 2017 MLS Cup Champions Framed 15" x 17" Collage with a Piece of 2017 MLS Cup Match-Used Soccer Ball - Limited Edition of 250

I was on the fence about ordering. I would have preferred the version that you guys got but I waited too long.
    You can still get the one "we got" on ebay for pretty much the same price in Canadian funds (maybe even a bit cheaper) as apparently it is shipping out of Mississauga....seems like they took the extra stock and are now selling it that way ---- frankly makes more sense when you are selling to Canadians most likely....As for timing, mine came yesterday and was ordered not long after the Finals so 3 weeks or so - but that probably included the timing to make the item which I'm sure took a few days/weeks after the game too.....

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Toronto-FC-1...gAAOSwhqhaMBg0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    You can still get the one "we got" on ebay for pretty much the same price in Canadian funds (maybe even a bit cheaper) as apparently it is shipping out of Mississauga....seems like they took the extra stock and are now selling it that way ---- frankly makes more sense when you are selling to Canadians most likely....As for timing, mine came yesterday and was ordered not long after the Finals so 3 weeks or so - but that probably included the timing to make the item which I'm sure took a few days/weeks after the game too.....

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Toronto-FC-1...gAAOSwhqhaMBg0
    Damn, wish I knew this. I would have preferred that one.

RPB Member
    President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

instead i got

so i ordered the left one, I got the sweater color but the print was the other one.

^ which one is it? I got a red/gray long sleeve and the print was more faded than anything else....what do you mean by the wrong print?
    Road Games:
    2013, 2014, 2015 - Montreal; 2016 - Montreal (Leg 1 Conference Final); 2017 - NYRB (Leg 1 Eastern Semi), Columbus (Leg 1 Eastern Finals); 2019 - Seattle (MLS Finals)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow - that's awesome....I ordered the long sleeve t-shirt version of the one on the left and it came with the right design but the print was really faded.....the words "MLS CUP CHAMPIONS" are really faint.....don't know if that's a common thing or just mine is that way....frankly I'm really looking forward to the RPB stuff as it will probably be way better made and way cheaper too - and nicer/more creative designs!

I must admit that I have spent a ton on merch already (yikes VISA!) - but I figure this is a special situation, so I'm not holding back, I swore to my family that if it ever happened and we won the whole thing, I would probably go nuts in terms of merch, and alas I have.....the Jays went back-to-back in 92/93 (my family had Jays ST in Section 520 back in the day - and my TFC ST are in 220 - weird?! - anyone want to sell me Leafs/Raptors ST in 120/320?!) and it's been 24-25 years and counting and I'm happy I have all of that Jays WS champs stuff from that era too (that was pre-wife, pre-kids, and pre-mortgage, so a little easier to spend mindlessly....ha ha ha) - I get asked about the Jays gear all the time from the younger crowd, one day that will be all of us talking to the new wave of TFC fans about 2017 as the good old days........so with that proviso I say "carpe merch(-em)" - seize the merch!

RPB Member
    President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

indeed!! CHEERS TO THAT!

Wow - that's awesome....I ordered the long sleeve t-shirt version of the one on the left and it came with the right design but the print was really faded.....the words "MLS CUP CHAMPIONS" are really faint.....don't know if that's a common thing or just mine is that way....frankly I'm really looking forward to the RPB stuff as it will probably be way better made and way cheaper too - and nicer/more creative designs!

I must admit that I have spent a ton on merch already (yikes VISA!) - but I figure this is a special situation, so I'm not holding back, I swore to my family that if it ever happened and we won the whole thing, I would probably go nuts in terms of merch, and alas I have.....the Jays went back-to-back in 92/93 (my family had Jays ST in Section 520 back in the day - and my TFC ST are in 220 - weird?! - anyone want to sell me Leafs/Raptors ST in 120/320?!) and it's been 24-25 years and counting and I'm happy I have all of that Jays WS champs stuff from that era too (that was pre-wife, pre-kids, and pre-mortgage, so a little easier to spend mindlessly....ha ha ha) - I get asked about the Jays gear all the time from the younger crowd, one day that will be all of us talking to the new wave of TFC fans about 2017 as the good old days........so with that proviso I say "carpe merch(-em)" - seize the merch!
    Road Games:
    2013, 2014, 2015 - Montreal; 2016 - Montreal (Leg 1 Conference Final); 2017 - NYRB (Leg 1 Eastern Semi), Columbus (Leg 1 Eastern Finals); 2019 - Seattle (MLS Finals)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do have to say I am of the same mindset with most of the merch - This is the FIRST (not only for Toronto, but for MLS - TREBLE!!!!)
    Luckily for me (as I am just young enough to have not had enough sense of occasion in 92/93) my Grandfathers we day one Jays fans and I got a lot of stuff passed down to me (before and after they passed) like a bullpen coat, both individual year WS Champs hats, and Back-to-Back, and ticket stubs.

Even though it doesn't seem to be in the near future, I am hoping to have some of this 2017 merch to pass on to my children as well.
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cas87 View Post
    I do have to say I am of the same mindset with most of the merch - This is the FIRST (not only for Toronto, but for MLS - TREBLE!!!!)
    Luckily for me (as I am just young enough to have not had enough sense of occasion in 92/93) my Grandfathers we day one Jays fans and I got a lot of stuff passed down to me (before and after they passed) like a bullpen coat, both individual year WS Champs hats, and Back-to-Back, and ticket stubs.

Even though it doesn't seem to be in the near future, I am hoping to have some of this 2017 merch to pass on to my children as well.
    Grandfathers? oh good god, I do feel old now.......I was old enough to remember going to the Jays games as a kid in 1977 with my Dad and I'm in my 40s (lots of pictures of me with Jim Clancy for some reason - ha ha ha).....I guess I timed it out well, as I hit the Jays WS peak in my university years so I got to really (!) enjoy them!.....it's funny as my older daughter was born in late 2005 so she basically started going to games with me by about 2011 as my season ticket partner (she was at Joe's with me for the 2008 season opener - yay bad parenting!) - so she was about 5+ years old going to TFC games similar to how old I was going to Jays games when they first started --- the 1985 Jays hold a special place in my heart as that was the first real "winning" that the team had done in my formative years....for her this TFC team will hopefully hold a similar place in her heart as the big moments when you are at those "younger ages" tend to resonate longer for some reason then when we get older and a little less "blindly enthusiastic" about things - life/aging has a way of taking the "fun" out of things sometimes.....(the music you listened to as a teenager is the "best ever", the friends you had were the "best ever", your memories of hanging out and doing crazy things were "the best ever".....it's not always true, but the romanticism of youth/freedom and all that stuff tends to colour your memories of those times a different way as we get older)......

I am so happy I got to spend these last seven+ years going with her, including last years heartbreak and this years redemption while my daughter is at an age where she will have a real memory of these events, and those emotions, I hope that stays with her for the long haul so that she stays a fan through her "teen-age/rebellion" years (god help me), and that she will look back on those game-days with fond memories of time spent with her Dad and how special these TFC seasons really were.......sorry I'm getting maudlin now....thinking of my kids and TFC has a way of doing this to me....time to stop typing....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a Toronto FC toque, Hat 2 t shirts and a scarf the reason I bought so much was because the last championship in Toronto I was 5 You have to enjoy Championships from your team in life... there so rare we don't live in NYC or Boston where they have so many championships... I don't necessarily buy that Toronto Choke Artist label that American media place on us the Raptors made the Eastern Conference Finals two years ago and the Jays went to the ALCS two years and the Leafs have a ton of young talent and came a few bounces away from making the second round, Toronto sports are on the up for a long time.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ruffneck has three new MLS Cup Champions scarves available. If you buy all three together its $70 USD including shipping. Pretty sure you will see a selection of MLS Champions scarves available at BMO come the start of the season.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Ruffneck has three new MLS Cup Champions scarves available. If you buy all three together its $70 USD including shipping. Pretty sure you will see a selection of MLS Champions scarves available at BMO come the start of the season.

Glad I waited to buy these from this source and not the other sources floating online which were closer to $40-45C each all in ---- If you add the code "ruffneck" you save 20% so it's actually $48 +$10 shipping to Canada so its $58USD including shipping which showed up as $74C on my CC statement - pretty sweet for only $25C all in per scarf.....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New design at Real Sports Apparel.....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Mitchell and Ness Design also at RSA - as mentioned earlier the shirts (at least the men's shirts) fit very (!!) small - if you order it online without trying it on, I highly suggest ordering up a size or two (think TFC jersey sizes and tightness).....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn Nice! I checked the price 80 is a lot!! I would be willing to go as high as 60 but 80 is ridiculous it is the nicest hoodie I have seen though!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey any of u guys selling a long sleeve onxy jersey size m or l it's the only one I don't have let me know need for my collection.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those that are still shopping for merch. - Lids.ca is having a 25% off sale online today so the MLS Cup Champs hat is at $24, so with free pick up at a lids store its a pretty good deal --- other MLS Cup Champs novelties are also 25% off as well.....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those that are still shopping for merch. - Lids.ca is having a 25% off sale online today so the MLS Cup Champs hat is at $24, so with free pick up at a lids store its a pretty good deal --- other MLS Cup Champs novelties are also 25% off as well.....
    I took advantage of this offer. Got the hat, key chain and pin. Thanks for pointing it out.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real Sports hosting its Friends & Fans Sale - Jan 23-25
    Up to 80% off , in store only.

Please share what TFC items are available if you attend. Thanks!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    Real Sports hosting its Friends & Fans Sale - Jan 23-25
    Up to 80% off , in store only.

Please share what TFC items are available if you attend. Thanks!
    Took advantage of the sale today. There was Essentially no champions gear.

Got a TFC MLS Cup playoff hoodie for $10, playoff LS tshirt for $5, MLS Cup match scarf for $5, eastern conference champs hat for $5 and the only Champions item I could find, a 3x5 flag, randomly on a table. I also saw a few of the white jerseys and some other tshirts. They also had MLS Cup Final hoodies with both the Toronto and Seattle logo on it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC Merchandise at Real Sports Friends & Fans Sale - Jan 23-25:

- White Away Jersey $30 (mostly XL) - (Update:More sizes added Wed - Mens only)
    - White Away Jersey Giovinco $45 (Only Smalls avail Wed)
    - TFC Keeper Jerseys Blue or Green (Short sleeve $30 & Long sleeve $35)
    - Red TFC Polo's (Small only) $15
    - TFC/Seattle MLS Cup Scarf $5
    - TFC/Seattle MLS Cup Grey Hoodie $10
    - TFC Black Eastern Conference 2016 Caps $5
    - TFC Blue? Eastern Conference 2017 Caps $5
    - TFC Red 2017 MLS Cup Playoffs TFC Flag T-shirt $5 (Adult & Youth Sizes)
    - TFC Red 2017 MLS Cup Playoffs Large TFC Logo T-shirt $5 (Women)
    - TFC Black Historic Season T-shirt $5 (S&M)
    - TFC MLS Cup Champions 3x5 Flag $15
    - Various Mitchell & Ness TFC Shirts (Half Price)

No TFC Touques, No Jackets, No other jerseys except the White & Goalie (Green/Blue)
    No kids sizes on hoodies, etc. Most items are Adult sizes only.
    Red hoodies sold out early in the am.

Lots of Maple Leafs and Raptors items as well.

Happy Shopping!
    Last edited by SuperTCP; 01-24-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally a Champions hoodie in red, looks sweet.....bought the grey one from the MLS Store....looks like another item to purchase!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was also a new black on black MLS Champs shirt by Mitchell and Ness that was out a few days ago at Real Sports - its a black T-shirt with a black sublimated Cup in the middle with the letters TFC on it.....pic now added below....

Last edited by tfcfans; 01-24-2018 at 09:28 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    My friend is there now and send me some pics and info.

- White Jersey $30 (mostly XL)
    - Red TFC Polo's (Small only) $15
    - TFC & Seattle MLS Cup Scarf $5
    - TFC & Seattle MLS Cup Grey Hoodie $10
    - TFC Black Eastern Conference 2016 Caps $5
    - TFC Blue? Eastern Conference 2017 Caps $5
    - TFC Red 2017 MLS Cup Playoffs T-shirt $5
    - TFC Black Historic Season T-shirt $5 (S&M)
    - TFC MLS Cup Champions 3x5 Flag $15

No TFC Touques, No Jackets, No other jerseys except the White.
    No kids sizes on hoodies, etc. Most items are Adult sizes only.

Lots of Maple Leafs and Raptors items as well.

Happy Shopping!
    I was there this morning (very very busy!!) --- you covered most of it ---but there are some additions --

I found Giovinco jerseys in the white for the same $30 (!) - got one XL for me and I have one 2XL which may go to a lucky member of the group (or maybe I'll donate it as a prize to some RPB charity raffle at the AGM or something like that), there were lots of kids sizes in the playoffs T-shirts (the kids one with the "flag" and the giant "T" version playoff shirt), there were lots of Eastern Conference Champions T's of all sizes, I got a giant "T" long sleeve playoff shirt for $5 (adult L), I also got a generic red Toronto FC Mitchell and Ness T-shirt for $5, the Black and White Atomic Ant t-shirt in adult L (also Mitchell and Ness) for $5 as well.....lots of Leafs and Raptors items too --- its a bit of a scavenger hunt sometimes, but if you hunt well you can find some scores (like the Giovinco jerseys I found).....FYI - the scarves are not the "woven version" but for $5 I still took a few extras to wear around town or on game days and if something happens and they get lost so be it.....

Happy Hunting!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was there this morning (very very busy!!) --- you covered most of it ---but there are some additions --

I found Giovinco jerseys in the white for the same $30 (!) - got one XL for me and I have one 2XL which may go to a lucky member of the group (or maybe I'll donate it as a prize to some RPB charity raffle at the AGM or something like that), there were lots of kids sizes in the playoffs T-shirts (the kids one with the "flag" and the giant "T" version playoff shirt), there were lots of Eastern Conference Champions T's of all sizes, I got a giant "T" long sleeve playoff shirt for $5 (adult L), I also got a generic red Toronto FC Mitchell and Ness T-shirt for $5, the Black and White Atomic Ant t-shirt in adult L (also Mitchell and Ness) for $5 as well.....lots of Leafs and Raptors items too --- its a bit of a scavenger hunt sometimes, but if you hunt well you can find some scores (like the Giovinco jerseys I found).....FYI - the scarves are not the "woven version" but for $5 I still took a few extras to wear around town or on game days and if something happens and they get lost so be it.....

Happy Hunting!!
    Thanks for the addition info.
    My friend did mention that some lucky customer picked up a couple of White Giovinco jerseys. He was jealous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dayum so no more white tfc jersey left probably? Any raptors new ovo jerseys on sale and leafs jerseys? Was too lazy to go but figure tomorrow morning would be slim pickings

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Hunting!!
    I'd love to buy the seba white jersey off you! 2x is my size too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck are there any away kits left or are they all gone?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ossington Mental Youth View Post
    Fuck are there any away kits left or are they all gone?
    I went after work today at 6. There were plenty of XL and 2XL Away kits. Nothing else. No names either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any long sleeve or all short?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red4ever View Post
    any long sleeve or all short?
    I only saw short sleeve when I was there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakTFC View Post
    I went after work today at 6. There were plenty of XL and 2XL Away kits. Nothing else. No names either.
    Dope thanks