Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Two scalper tickets in 112!!

I can't seem to post the picture from Stubhub but 2 scalper tickets are being sold in section 112 Row 13 for $749/usd each!

This picture is circulating on FB. Now that we know we're those scalper tickets are It has also been recommended that we place the Drum there LMAO!!!
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha, that would be funny. The problem is the people who buy them won't be at fault. Better to watch for the actual owner next season.
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Haha, that would be funny. The problem is the people who buy them won't be at fault. Better to watch for the actual owner next season.
    No I know... hilarious though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just saw on Kijiji a guy asking for $5000 for a single seat! Section 114 row 14

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wesvahr View Post
    Shit! I could be making a killing!
    That's it, forget this game, I'm paying off my visa!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wesvahr View Post
    Imagine someone pays that money and for 90 minutes all he can see are flags from inebriatti.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Put the F*cking flags up!"

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    I can't seem to post the picture from Stubhub but 2 scalper tickets are being sold in section 112 Row 13 for $749/usd each!

This picture is circulating on FB. Now that we know we're those scalper tickets are It has also been recommended that we place the Drum there LMAO!!!
    Someone get their early, it appears the seat numbers are not posted, but really how many seats are in the row, fill it up with flags, drums etc.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Someone get their early, it appears the seat numbers are not posted, but really how many seats are in the row, fill it up with flags, drums etc.
    As tempting as this may be it isn't the seat holders who should be punished. They are there to support our team, it is the d*cks who decided that an extra couple of bucks in the wallet was better than witnessing history, something that imo is priceless. Shame shame on you whomever you are. A better course of action would be to find out who got the scalped tickets and next season ostracise those who occupy the seats as truly responsible. I'm not a SSH so still holding onto a wing and prayer that somehow me and my son can get to this game, focus your anger not at those who come to support our team but at those who sold our team out for a couple hundred bucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was in row 13 for 3 years. Lots of changing faces. I think atleast half of it was scalped, tbh. Havent been back in that row for 5 years.
    Last edited by Brooker; 12-06-2016 at 06:48 AM.

RPB Member
    Treasurer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooker View Post
    I was in row 13 for 3 years. Lots of changing faces. I think atleast half of it was scalped, tbh. Havent been back in that row for 5 years.
    I have 2 seasons in that row, and have barely ever looked at it, never mind stood there. I wondered what people thought of that eternally empty space but it seems like randoms wouldn't notice.

PS not scalping