Let's goooooooo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    There a march planned?
    Bump.

I think we as supporters might have been underestimating Montreat this week. A win is no easy feat against a team which has looked completely up for it these playoffs. I don't love our chances, but it will be a historic night nonetheless. Still, for anyone who was there or remembers June 18, 2009, this feels like a cakewalk.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lekoglo View Post
    The first and last time i wrote a post was 3 years ago, but I think now is the perfect opportunity to write again.
    I can't say that I'm a TFC fan with heart and soul, didn't even got the chance to see many games this season (thanks to the poor TV coverage here and the time difference) but I am completely hyped for this game.
    Reflecting on what has happened in the few years since TFC first got my attention, the development of the leaque, the club and mostly the fans is just great to see. Seeing 60.000 people attending a soccer game in North America is absolutely fantastic.
    When the game starts it will be 1AM local time, won't get to bed before 3 and have to work tomorrow but that's just so worth it. I wish all the lucky guys who get to experience this firsthand at BMO field a great evening with the right outcome. Make some noise and be aware that you'll be heard by TFC fans all around the world (at least by me, wearing the jersey while sitting in front of the tv screen in the middle of the night ) who keep their fingers crossed and want to win this da** match!
    Best of luck from Germany!
    Is the game being carried live by one of the German sports networks?
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am already feeling nervous. So much on the line. A berth in the MLS Cup Final on our own pitch at stake against our most bitter rival.

I can't believe it's within grasp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's finally here! GAME DAY!!!! I don't know why I'm at work today. Can't think of anything else but tonight. Last night went by fast thanks to taping our show with Bill Manning at the Kia Training Centre. If any of you need help getting through the day take 15 minutes and watch what he had to say. https://youtu.be/qyhhjCUqPU0
    Last edited by ou8jonesy; 11-30-2016 at 10:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im a nervous wreck..... sitting at my desk shaking, laughing, crying, and watching the seconds slowly tick by....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Walms View Post
    Im a nervous wreck..... sitting at my desk shaking, laughing, crying, and watching the seconds slowly tick by....
    Sounds normal to me! There's a bit of that going around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets make a history today on and off pitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Eurosport are carrying it across Europe. It's live on Sky Sports as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    Bump.

I think we as supporters might have been underestimating Montreat this week. A win is no easy feat against a team which has looked completely up for it these playoffs. I don't love our chances, but it will be a historic night nonetheless. Still, for anyone who was there or remembers June 18, 2009, this feels like a cakewalk.
    I truly don't this we as supporters are underestimating Montreal at all....We know what is at stake...and we are the ones behind...we are the ones that have to scratch and claw out of the hole. In saying that....I can't speak for all of us but I feel with our team...our supporters...our home... It's not underestimating a good team. It having confidence in OUR TEAM!! Nobody can stop us when the supporters and team are running on all cylinders. The better team will win tonight and thats TFC!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Yes, Eurosport has the rights for the MLS in Germany. Within the regular season they occasionally broadcasted seemingly random matches (only 2 over the whole weekend if I recall corcetly) partly on Eurosport 1 (free of charge) partly on Eurosport 2 (pay-TV). That's why it was nearly impossible to see a TFC game live.
    Luckily they show all of the final games live on Eurosport 1, so only the time difference is a problem - and the dilettante layout and commentary. They seem to put no effort in a high quality broadcast, just buy the rights and make money with it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lekoglo View Post
    Yes, Eurosport has the rights for the MLS in Germany. Within the regular season they occasionally broadcasted seemingly random matches (only 2 over the whole weekend if I recall corcetly) partly on Eurosport 1 (free of charge) partly on Eurosport 2 (pay-TV). That's why it was nearly impossible to see a TFC game live.
    Luckily they show all of the final games live on Eurosport 1, so only the time difference is a problem - and the dilettante layout and commentary. They seem to put no effort in a high quality broadcast, just buy the rights and make money with it...
    google mobdro and download it to your phone

you will get every sports channel you can think of all tsn channels and sportsnet including world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielHurl View Post
    Eurosport are carrying it across Europe. It's live on Sky Sports as well
    Is it?! Fuck! I don't think Sky here has it. At least finding an HD stream shouldn't be tough. Been up since 2am. I feel sick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waggy View Post
    Is it?! Fuck! I don't think Sky here has it. At least finding an HD stream shouldn't be tough. Been up since 2am. I feel sick
    SKYSPORTS 3HD has it in UK

http://www.skysports.com/football/to...ontreal/367932

Last edited by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB; 11-30-2016 at 11:08 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm technically sitting at my desk at work, but I'm barely reading what's on my computer screen. Counting down the hours to my 2:30 pm bus to Toronto...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My stomach is in knots this morning. And I have the local soccer club AGM from 7pm-830pm. D'Oh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB View Post
    yeah sky has been solid for MLS. great streams, and more readily available than TSN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we can get through the first 20 minutes without conceding I believe our superior skill will get the result we need to move on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

google mobdro and download it to your phone

you will get every sports channel you can think of all tsn channels and sportsnet including world
    Sweet lord, this app is magnificent. I hope I’m not jumping to conclusions but after years of looking for a sports app that works, this seems to have nailed it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Cro View Post
    Sweet lord, this app is magnificent. I hope I’m not jumping to conclusions but after years of looking for a sports app that works, this seems to have nailed it.
    I had the same reaction when i was introduced...lol

go buy a chromecast now and stream it all to your TV..lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many are we expecting on the away section?? The 500 allocation?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had the same reaction when i was introduced...lol

go buy a chromecast now and stream it all to your TV..lol
    That’s fully my intention!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charlieocc View Post
    I'm technically sitting at my desk at work, but I'm barely reading what's on my computer screen. Counting down the hours to my 2:30 pm bus to Toronto...
    Boss already knows I'm useless today. They're having quite a bit of fun at my expense I must say.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Standing room - general admission tickets now on sale for $69.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely nervous about tonight but confident. I'll be wearing my first year RPB scarf and pin for luck. Gonna be as loud as I can! Visualizing myself celebrating after the game to influence a positive outcome! Thinking about those early years tailgates and the celebrating after the few home wins we did get. Today is the culmination of all of those things and more. Think positive and visualize your favourite player scoring. See you all down there!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7 hours until take off, it cant come soon enough !!

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need to come out swinging. We've come out flat far too often in the first 20-30 mins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I had a request for tonight it would be to hear a rousing rendition of "You'll Never Walk Alone". I'm not a Liverpool or Celtic supporter but if we can do that Viking Icelandic Clap thing nobody can have a problem with the fact that other teams sing it. If we want ATMOSPHERE I have to tell you, everybody knows the lyrics to that song. Nobody else in MLS sings it yet and it makes the hair on the back of your neck stick up when it's sung well. Never mind that ... we're one win away from hosting the MLS Cup. I think the team deserves to know how we feel about them and we need a song that will carry round the park to wind them up ... just saying!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't come out swinging! That plays right into their counterattack. Come out with possession, purpose and probing for the first quarter hour, take their measure, find their weak spots, then go for the jugular. COYR!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't wait for tn! Not even really nervous. We have a great team just need to play like we have at home most of the year. Home crowd will def give us the edge. yeaaaaaaa