Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Montreal away

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Booked off Mon - Wed, bought train tickets, coming with my daughter. It's all in support of her French education.

I still need to figure out hotel, and tickets for the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know if we chartering a bus to mtl??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tickets sold out for supporters section? None look available on the website

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ossington Mental Youth View Post
    Tickets sold out for supporters section? None look available on the website
    Probably sold out except for those held for SGs.

They sold 20k tickets in one day, it's a big event.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also their website is ridiculous to use

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah kk im looking for ones with the SGs

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just an update for everyone - still working on getting the away support ticket situation sorted, it most likely will be end of day today - possibly tomorrow before we have a clear idea and process in place.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope some Impact fans didn't buy up seats in the away supporters section...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boy would it suck to be an unaffiliated supporter for a decade and somehow not be able to stand and sing with my TFC brothers for the biggest away game in team history!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    Boy would it suck to be an unaffiliated supporter for a decade and somehow not be able to stand and sing with my TFC brothers for the biggest away game in team history!
    Agreed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Just an update for everyone - still working on getting the away support ticket situation sorted, it most likely will be end of day today - possibly tomorrow before we have a clear idea and process in place.
    Thank you Phil. I am not a member of RPB but have hung out with you guys often in section 112 and at RPB headquarters (Shoeless). Would love to sit with you guys in Montreal rather than in hostile territory. I am assuming easiest way to do this and best advice for all on this forum is to become a paying member? I have applied and hopefully make the cut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do we know how many tickets TFC are allocating to Montreal Impact Fans for Nov 30?

If our back office doesn't provide a decent allocation is there any concern that we don't get the allocation we could fulfill 1500 +?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone jump on, next stop Montreal. More than enough room for each and everyone of you. All one big happy Red family !!

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gmacpheetfc View Post
    Do we know how many tickets TFC are allocating to Montreal Impact Fans for Nov 30?

If our back office doesn't provide a decent allocation is there any concern that we don't get the allocation we could fulfill 1500 +?
    It doesn't work quite like that. There is a general allotment based off of stadium size and availability. Typically for us its somewhere between 300 and 5 to 8 hundred. It really depends on the relationship and demand. Given that the big O is that size and Montreal can't even fill the stade o fromage, I think they will happily take our cash for seats and beer. Also remember that this message board is the exception and not the norm - there are hundreds of us, possibly a couple thousand that are begging to go on this trip here. Its also on a Tuesday night so that may complicate or dissuade a lot of travel.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

It doesn't work quite like that. There is a general allotment based off of stadium size and availability. Typically for us its somewhere between 300 and 5 to 8 hundred. It really depends on the relationship and demand. Given that the big O is that size and Montreal can't even fill the stade o fromage, I think they will happily take our cash for seats and beer. Also remember that this message board is the exception and not the norm - there are hundreds of us, possibly a couple thousand that are begging to go on this trip here. Its also on a Tuesday night so that may complicate or dissuade a lot of travel.

“Phil, people will come Phil. They'll come to Montreal for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up at MacLeans not knowing for sure why they're doing it. Then they'll arrive at Olympic Stadium as innocent as children, longing for the past. Of course, we won't mind if you join us, you'll say. It's only $40 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect indoor night. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along with the Away Supporters Section, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Phil. The one constant through all the years, Phil, has been soccer. Toronto has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But soccer has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Phil. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Phil. People will most definitely come.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denime View Post
    scroll up this thread and you will find the answer.
    I did. All I see is registered users talking about who to call. No one has said where the Supporter groups are sitting yet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil doesn't know yet where we are sitting he said by tonight or tomorrow he will know.

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC1154ever View Post
    I did. All I see is registered users talking about who to call. No one has said where the Supporter groups are sitting yet
    At this moment we dont have any info regarding that. Front offices will be ironing that out today and giving us the info for end of day or maybe tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At this moment we dont have any info regarding that. Front offices will be ironing that out today and giving us the info for end of day or maybe tomorrow.
    Would this info be for RPB only? Wondering if I (unaffiliated) should wait or just try to jump on something ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    I sent Jeremie an email to see what the deal is. I assume it's like before with regular season games, he'll take my info and get the ticket setup.
    can you share his contact info here?

or do people think it's better to just assume that sections 149-151 are away support and call ticketpro?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Cheeba View Post

or do people think it's better to just assume that sections 149-151 are away support and call ticketpro?
    TicketPro is saying they don't have any more tickets anywhere near that corner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I paid my RPB membership fee months ago, got my card and everything but I never got added to the forum as a member. Who do I message about it?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would this info be for RPB only? Wondering if I (unaffiliated) should wait or just try to jump on something ASAP. Thanks in advance.

For non-members the only way is from the Impact office or from a scalper website. I'm sure they will clarify where Toronto fans are sitting in the next day or two.

Online:

https://impactmontreal.ticketpro.ca/?server=ww1&aff=imfc&lang=en

phone 1-866-908-9090 (yes, they speak English)

Scalper website:

As low as USD$45

http://www.stubhub.com/montreal-impact-tickets-montreal-impact-montreal-olympic-stadium-montreal-11-22-2016/event/9716869/?mbox=1&rS=6&abbyo=true&sliderpos=true&qtyq=false& dUpg=false&sort=price+asc
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no more from ticketpro for real? damn.

And thanks Oldtimer. Was hoping to get that dude's email

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They haven't released the upper bowl yet, I believe.

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest I have no idea what the process will entail given Montreals new crackdown on travelling support this year. But given that this year has been more difficult to get tickets for their venue, my gut says the early tickets may be for sg members.

Basically I have no idea right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not when I called this morning... at least not anywhere near that corner (There were lots on the other side of the stadium)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Balls. Air Canada wants $200+ to change my flight from arriving in Toronto Tuesday morning to a Montreal arrival. Might have to figure a different way up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    They haven't released the upper bowl yet, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by gdg_9 View Post
    not when I called this morning... at least not anywhere near that corner (There were lots on the other side of the stadium)
    Just called and was told to go though the Impact directly. That they weren't selling tickets for the away sections....even when i asked for sections 149 and 151. the number they gave me was 519-328-3668

Upper bowl tickets were definitely available, down at the home plate end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I called TicketPro and they said to call the MTL Front Office at 514-328-3668. I am currently on hold at that number.