Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Montreal away

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by German21 View Post
    now this is something to freak the fuck out over.

that is not merely enough for the amount of people that will travel to denver if thats were we end up.
    500 Tickets?! That is crazy... if it's in Denver I'm going

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    I'm not missing us in an MLS Cup final full stop and I know I speak for thousands, size of the away section is irrelevant lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i share the same feeling, aint nothing stopping me from going to denver.

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guys, Montreal first. Lets not get ahead of things, tough series ahead.
    Last edited by Bluenose13; 11-11-2016 at 11:14 AM.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read that 1400 away tickets are all sold out. If I get a ticket at any other stand will they make us move to away section due to security reason? I don't want to be in the middle of all impact fans when Giovinco scores another beauty because I know I can't control myself and celebrate like no tomorrow. Any helps and advices are appreciated and highly needed.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kewell19 View Post
    I read that 1400 away tickets are all sold out. If I get a ticket at any other stand will they make us move to away section due to security reason? I don't want to be in the middle of all impact fans when Giovinco scores another beauty because I know I can't control myself and celebrate like no tomorrow. Any helps and advices are appreciated and highly needed.
    Buy a ticket anywhere and squeeze in with the TFC supporters.
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say, if you need to buy a ticket elsewhere, try to be as close to the TFC supporter sections, only if possible of course.

The last time we had a really big contingent for TFC at Olympic Stadium, I remember the entrance, plus staircases, concessions, washrooms etc. were all separated for TFC supporters, leading to the TFC sections in the stands. I don't know how they will handle it this time, nor how they will handle single supporters with tickets elsewhere.

Generally that time I found things to be very well organized at Olympic Stadium. Staff etc. were friendly and helpful. Only problems were long lines at the concessions dedicated to us. (Food was crappy as well, but I don't expect much in a stadium, and beer is beer.)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    I would say, if you need to buy a ticket elsewhere, try to be as close to the TFC supporter sections, only if possible of course.

The last time we had a really big contingent for TFC at Olympic Stadium, I remember the entrance, plus staircases, concessions, washrooms etc. were all separated for TFC supporters, leading to the TFC sections in the stands. I don't know how they will handle it this time, nor how they will handle single supporters with tickets elsewhere.

Generally that time I found things to be very well organized at Olympic Stadium. Staff etc. were friendly and helpful. Only problems were long lines at the concessions dedicated to us. (Food was crappy as well, but I don't expect much in a stadium, and beer is beer.)
    Got to remember the Big O is a dump without a full time tentant, but the staff will do just fine. Also remember the very lenient beer rules, no limits on the number you can buy at a time and they serve until the final whistle blows. I would strongly advise to eat pre-game and post game unless you absolutely have to at the stadium.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose13 View Post
    Buy a ticket anywhere and squeeze in with the TFC supporters.
    Nice one pal, get this out to the masses of away support!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

500?? Wow the stadium only holds 18k...500 seems alittle low you would think 2k min for away suppoeters!

Wont matter anyways brother!!!! We are hosting Seattle!!

bluenose guaranteeeeees it!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB View Post
    500?? Wow the stadium only holds 18k...500 seems alittle low you would think 2k min for away suppoeters!

Wont matter anyways brother!!!! We are hosting Seattle!!

bluenose guaranteeeeees it!!
    Toronto @ Colorado sucks for a final, in terms of how massive it could be. Small stadium, not a strong fanbase, and miles away from us. Terrible compared to what could be either Seattle/Toronto or Montreal/Seattle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Toronto @ Colorado sucks for a final, in terms of how massive it could be. Small stadium, not a strong fanbase, and miles away from us. Terrible compared to what could be either Seattle/Toronto or Montreal/Seattle.
    Yeah but legal weed away trip, bro

(I guess that's true/quasi true for all four of those cities)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Ah, a favourite digression of mine. This annoys the hell out of me! When I was a kid, Toronto-Montreal by train was under 4 hours.

This has some groovy sounds, for you hepcats....

thats awesome. What a find

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Portland, who go everywhere, last year complained about the final allotment but think of it this way - how many rave greeners would you like here? They could easily fill 3K of seats for a final.

The allotment is due to the home atmosphere being a priority.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Portland, who go everywhere, last year complained about the final allotment but think of it this way - how many rave greeners would you like here? They could easily fill 3K of seats for a final.

The allotment is due to the home atmosphere being a priority.

agreed...wouldnt be an issue if the team finished higher in the standings...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meanwhile in Montreal, the Impact Ultras have now sold 40 tickets to fans to come to the Toronto game. They are gauging the supporter base to see if there is enough interest to charter a second bus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfc2007 View Post
    Jeremy just called me back as I had emailed Tuesday. Said he has lots of tickets - I didn't ask where as I about to leave work and go home.

I don't envy that guys job, but he seems to be getting back to everyone now and working through his emails.

do you have an email address for him?

is anyone getting seats anywhere near tfc supporters anymore? I called and tried to buy some - the closest section is section 410 and 412. We need 4 tickets I don't want to sit in a sea of blue!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got off the phone with Jeremie. He said that there is a few seats left in the TFC supporter section. He is still on emails he got from Tuesday. So if u didn't email him from Tuesday and earlier, you won't get away section seats. If u emailed him on Tuesday, u might still get them, but he on has a few left. Said the supporter groups took most of them. He suggested buy the sections right above the supporter sections (451, 453, 455, 457, 459, and 461) if u hasn't bought your tickets yet. Probably expecting close to 2,000 TFC Fans he says.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC1154ever View Post
    Just got off the phone with Jeremie. He said that there is a few seats left in the TFC supporter section. He is still on emails he got from Tuesday. So if u didn't email him from Tuesday and earlier, you won't get away section seats. If u emailed him on Tuesday, u might still get them, but he on has a few left. Said the supporter groups took most of them. He suggested buy the sections right above the supporter sections (451, 453, 455, 457, 459, and 461) if u hasn't bought your tickets yet. Probably expecting close to 2,000 TFC Fans he says.
    Have you got his number? Cant seem to locate it anywhere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuraizero View Post
    my advice be patient, if you emailed him already. if you haven't, then don't try and get others bumped. go to the ticket pro website and try and buy tickets in at aforementioned sections.

he is a busy man and is dealing with alot.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC1154ever;[URL="tel:1819755"
    1819755[/URL]]Just got off the phone with Jeremie. He said that there is a few seats left in the TFC supporter section. He is still on emails he got from Tuesday. So if u didn't email him from Tuesday and earlier, you won't get away section seats. If u emailed him on Tuesday, u might still get them, but he on has a few left. Said the supporter groups took most of them. He suggested buy the sections right above the supporter sections (451, 453, 455, 457, 459, and 461) if u hasn't bought your tickets yet. Probably expecting close to 2,000 TFC Fans he says.
    Fully expecting the next release saying more than 50,000 tickets have been sold sooner rather than later. The upper deck sections on the end line have been selling quite since they were released late yesterday. Can't emphasize enough to anyone still looking to get tickets, buy whatever you can get. Regardless of where you end up it is going to be a memorable evening. It is well on its way to breaking the Canadian single game attendance record.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuraizero View Post
    (514) 328-3668

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(514) 328-3668

Thanks, they're closed now though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got off the phone with Jeremie. ... He suggested buy the sections right above the supporter sections (451, 453, 455, 457, 459, and 461) if u hasn't bought your tickets yet.
    Thing is, I can't seem to find a way to get tickets in most of those sections. Ticket Pro and Seat Geek yield nothing, and StubHub only has tickets in 451 (more than 100). Hopefully 449 has a few Reds in it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Impact have now sold over 50k tickets. It's gonna be big.
    http://www.impactmontreal.com/en/pos...lympic-stadium

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carefree View Post
    Meanwhile in Montreal, the Impact Ultras have now sold 40 tickets to fans to come to the Toronto game. They are gauging the supporter base to see if there is enough interest to charter a second bus.

Wow!!! Facccck off Impact!

Im so proud of our supporters....I would of never thought we could pull this off midweek away..

Cheers to all of us!!!!

Come on you boys in red..come on you boys in red

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Impact have now sold over 50k tickets. It's gonna be big.
    http://www.impactmontreal.com/en/pos...lympic-stadium
    They were at 87% sold! This thing is going to sell out in a few days... anyone on the fence buy tickets now!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They were at 87% sold! This thing is going to sell out in a few days... anyone on the fence buy tickets now!
    Well on the way to breaking the Canadian record of 61,004

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Well on the way to breaking the Canadian record of 61,004
    Yes, We just need more Red Supporters there!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm watching the US v Mexico game at the moment and it's a bit of a physical affair. It is making me wonder if we should rest either, or both, Bradley and Altidore in the first leg against Montreal and play for a draw. If we can emerge from the big O on level terms it would give us a great chance at home of getting the result which would carry us into the final.

I would acknowledge that it's as a very risky decision. However Montreal have played a counter attacking game throughout the playoffs and they might find it difficult having to take the game to the opposition who have essentially parked the bus. In doing this they might well leave gaps for a fast attacker like Tostain Ricketts to exploit. I think sitting Bradley would be the greater loss of the two, but in Benoit Cheyrou we have a very experienced player who might well prove to be an adequate replacement in a one-off game.

The main reason for this suggestion is the fact both Bradley and Altidore have played 4 games in 17 days (or 5 in 20) and could well be in need of a rest to be at their best. Another consideration is that both are a caution away from missing the home leg, something which could prove disastrous.

Is this a realistic consideration, or do we go all out in the manner that's served us so well this far?