Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still up, going to be a late night, 7 pm can not been here soon enough. I kind of wish this was a night where I found god and bowed down to pray. Maybe thy we would be blessed with a TFC victory. In reality this is going to be one wrenching day waiting to experience what we did on Wednesday once again. Well at least a few cold ones or more throughout the day will help ease the nerves.

Seba please score a few goals.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well this will be the first game that I will miss seeing live or on TV since 2007. Sucks that it had to be this one. They just had to pick 7pm for the bloody game time. My flight takes off at 6:55. Unless anyone knows how to get TSN on an Air Canada flight...anyone know a site that I can watch the game later on in the evening? I figure not much chance of that. Never hurts to ask. Would be sweet if the game was able to play on YouTube or something like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends where you are going. Some AC flights have Wifi... you can get TSN/sportsnet if you have a cable account.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well after just checking ticketmaster in just the last few minutes, the number of available seats is under 100 at 99. I believe this number to be accurate because at this point there really is no incentive for the TFC FO to hold anything back. Now there is a chance by sometime tomorrow a handful more ould become available after they figure out the number of tickets they did for partners/sponsors etc. It is going to be amazing to experience a sold out BMO Field. 7 pm can not come soon enough.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool;[URL="tel:1817122"
    1817122[/URL]]Well this will be the first game that I will miss seeing live or on TV since 2007. Sucks that it had to be this one. They just had to pick 7pm for the bloody game time. My flight takes off at 6:55. Unless anyone knows how to get TSN on an Air Canada flight...anyone know a site that I can watch the game later on in the evening? I figure not much chance of that. Never hurts to ask. Would be sweet if the game was able to play on YouTube or something like that.
    Wifi is available on North American flights (if you are flying to Europe, you are out of luck). Your best move is to pay for the wifi (the service is called gogoflight, just look for the wifi network once you clear 10,000 feet) and follow via gamecenter on the MLS website (you can't stream, the bandwidth isn't high enough). They update every minute or two.

I was following the NYCFC-Columbus game this way, while watching Chicago-Toronto on the last weekend. You will feel the tension. I did this also on a long flight for a Jays game two weeks ago, it was pretty good.
    Last edited by ensco; 10-30-2016 at 07:10 AM.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just like Wednesday, I have butterflies and feel like a little kid...

YAY!!!!!
    WE DID IT!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doyle thinks we should sit Cooper for Delgado, because of Marky's ability to provide pressure defensively

http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/1...nce-semifinals
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game Day!

Weather Network hourly forecast calls for 6 degrees, feeling like 2 at 7pm, with winds coming out of the north at 20km/h, and gusts over 30km/h.

Can't wait to enjoy the atmosphere!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, bring your mitts and layers and a TFC toque and grab some hot chocolate. Going to be a cold one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will security let you bring a thermos in?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Wifi is available on North American flights (if you are flying to Europe, you are out of luck). Your best move is to pay for the wifi (the service is called gogoflight, just look for the wifi network once you clear 10,000 feet) and follow via gamecenter on the MLS website (you can't stream, the bandwidth isn't high enough). They update every minute or two.

I was following the NYCFC-Columbus game this way, while watching Chicago-Toronto on the last weekend. You will feel the tension. I did this also on a long flight for a Jays game two weeks ago, it was pretty good.
    Thanks. Flying to NY of all places. I heard about Gogoflight but not a lot of good things in terms of stable connections and reoccurring billing issues if you don't cancel their service. I wasn't sure if I wanted to try it or not. Will be excruciating not knowing what is going on though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it is empty generally they allow it. They allow empty water bottles and empty cups....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only if you can show them it is empty going in. If empty they have no issue in my experience but I never brought a thermos, just plastic cups.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton_Red View Post
    Depends where you are going. Some AC flights have Wifi... you can get TSN/sportsnet if you have a cable account.
    Thanks. I think my flight will have Gogoflight wifi but I don't think it will be a connection that you can stream off of. I checked into that because I do have a cable account and was hoping for that.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If people are going for the coffee/hot chocolate, spend the $5.60 for the TFC themed cup - free refills for the rest of the season and if we happen to make it to the next round, you'll be happy for it for a midweek mid November game.

They didn't have enough Hot Chocolate in the West side on Wednesday and fountain pop wasn't available at every booth either. Given they have more notice, I think they should be better prepared tonight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool;[URL="tel:1817141"
    1817141[/URL]]Thanks. Flying to NY of all places. I heard about Gogoflight but not a lot of good things in terms of stable connections and reoccurring billing issues if you don't cancel their service. I wasn't sure if I wanted to try it or not. Will be excruciating not knowing what is going on though.
    Do gogoflight. You should land at 8pm. Race to Sorrentine bar, at other end of Terminal B, landside near Councourse D. There are a bunch of TV sets at the bar there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

according to BlogTO.."If you're attending tonight's game, be sure to check out the "big" surprise inside the concourse that BMO has in store to bring fans together."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimiv View Post
    according to BlogTO.."If you're attending tonight's game, be sure to check out the "big" surprise inside the concourse that BMO has in store to bring fans together."
    Are they gonna hand out seat cushions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    If people are going for the coffee/hot chocolate, spend the $5.60 for the TFC themed cup - free refills for the rest of the season and if we happen to make it to the next round, you'll be happy for it for a midweek mid November game.

They didn't have enough Hot Chocolate in the West side on Wednesday and fountain pop wasn't available at every booth either. Given they have more notice, I think they should be better prepared tonight.

Great tip - thanks.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do gogoflight. You should land at 8pm. Race to Sorrentine bar, at other end of Terminal B, landside near Councourse D. There are a bunch of TV sets at the bar there.
    Cool. I will look like someone late for their flight but instead I will be running to a bar. Haha.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    Are they gonna hand out seat cushions?
    Haha that would be epic. I think they learned their lesson on that particular premium though.

I counted 66 available on ticket master this morning. 523 on stubhub (and has been pointed out probably some of those will go if they don't sell). It's going to be packed.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Haha that would be epic. I think they learned their lesson on that particular premium though.

I counted 66 available on ticket master this morning. 523 on stubhub (and has been pointed out probably some of those will go if they don't sell). It's going to be packed.
    That is great to see, last night when I counted it was at 99, so 33 down. I am sure in one way or another those will all be gone by kickoff.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BMO blanket that covers sections at a time?
    that would bring us together.

Either er that or a BMO drum for your IceLand Clap
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post

This year one of the security guards tried to not let me in with the empty TFC-themed cup, despite doing it for years. Her logic: “Well, if everyone does that, how will they make any money?”

The supervisor noticed, came over and told me to not worry about it and go through.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doyle thinks we should sit Cooper for Delgado, because of Marky's ability to provide pressure defensively

http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/1...nce-semifinals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, Cooper is far more effective than Delgado, and he always tracks back defensively as well.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inching closer to a complete sellout, as of 12 noon 56 seats remain available on ticketmaster.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A BIG keg?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hijack the thread but i'm trying to print tickets from my account for todays game but there's no option to do it? There's only tabs for transferring or selling. Any info would help. Please delete post, PM for suggestions. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All but 9 of the available tickets on TM are in the VIP field level sections or the north end, so the east and west stands will be PACKED