RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Way Back When Wednesday - TFC Style

With the renewal process for the 2017 season in full swing, lets look back to this old 2006 pre-first season TFC seating chart that was used by the sales staff to sell tickets. Who would have known what was soon to take place, oh what a season it was.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember buying tickets for my first game on Ebay and sneeking into the supporters section lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember one of my first TFC games, I accidentally bought tickets right beside the away supporters section. I tweeted about it and Ben Rycroft responded, telling me I should make my way into 112/113. That was my first time in the south end and i never looked back

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vividly remember that chart because I wanted front row 223, but then they realized they'd screwed up and made the first 10 rows of 223 red, so I went in row 11.

After I signed up, the rep, Asif, offered me a pair of south end seats for $100 each for the year. He was practically begging me to take them!
    Last edited by ensco; 09-29-2016 at 02:20 PM.
    "There are some people who might have better technique than me, and some may be fitter than me, but the main thing is tactics. With most players, tactics are missing. You can divide tactics into insight, trust, and daring." - Johan Cruyff