Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My seat in 111 is now $361 with $19 for Champions League.

It seems the light greys continue to become divorced from the yellows since someone posted $475 for a pair in the south ($237.50). They used to be very close to each other up until last season.

I've had mine for years and had the legacy pricing like the rest of you. So for three seasons it was $228. Last year it went up 42% to $323. Smaller jump this year but it still is irritating. The 1 free Champions League ticket does help though.

I guess because of all sorts of pricing schemes used the past few seasons, there isn't a price chart listed on the renewal website. One of the renewal prizes is a crappy tire giftcard. Have we ever had crappy tire as a sponsor for anything? Maybe this is a prelude to them as a kit sponsor next year?

Anyone have an idea of how the discount on playoff tickets works? Since they are already in my account for $65 and $70, if I buy them after paying for my season seat, will that invoice go down or will I be refunded after the fact?

Ticket renewal will be automatic going forward but this isn't much different than now. If you were going to cancel for the following season you would still do so. Based on the terms we will get season seat info in mid August each year.

One more thing: You can transfer your seat to immediate family for free but beyond that it is $100 fee. I know someone was asking about this a while ago. There is a form you fill out. This is how I originally acquired my seat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I called and apparently the "extra" discount on playoff tickets if you renew by Sept 23 is already reflected in the invoiced prices (so, you can also get the same price without renewing I suppose).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which doesn't make much sense. Sept 30 is the deadline for whatever your price is. Account manager has a due date of Sept 30. but this whole 10% business is until Sept 23. So you would think the price shown is X - 10% if done before Sept 23.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JDMD View Post
    I am in 106 and my seats went up ~10% (the CCL tickets are on top of that).

I'm in 107 and same thing happened to me...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not as bad an increase as in the early years. I expected worse but would renew anyways like I did before so it's all meh to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section 127, 4 seats, went from $323/seat to $380/seat (including CCL). A tidy 17.6% increase. I guess that's what we get now that the Kings have moved out. They were $228 a couple years ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Borga View Post
    Section 127, 4 seats, went from $323/seat to $380/seat (including CCL). A tidy 17.6% increase. I guess that's what we get now that the Kings have moved out.
    That's also a $1.09 per game increase.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got a pair of medium grey in 105. Cost went from $570/seat to $646/seat (without CCL) or $680/seat with CCL. That's an increase of $9/game over the past two years ($25/game last year, $30/game this year, $34/game next year).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gmacpheetfc: Can't say I agree with your math, are there not 19 games? $57/19 = $3 per game

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that's really a 6.4% increase given the extra 2 games. Big enough though.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    If people complain about a $5 jump they have completely lost their minds. The light grey jump last year was a big one, but in reality we knew the rollback to first year pricing was not going to last forever. My last invoice pre-rollback was $798 for two light grey tickets.
    I wish people would stop with that narrative. "Lost their minds" come on, tone it down. You're not in light grey anyway. 42% or 47% price increase is a big jump no matter how you slice & dice it. After they increased prices too quickly at first, screwed up on & off the field, then went back to Season 1 prices, they promised us future price increases would be gradual & reasonable. 42% to 47% increase for this season was neither. And the increasing price gap between light grey & yellow causes problems for lots of people. Families get squeezed out of light grey, and people try to get into yellow seats (or hold onto them longer than they would otherwise) just because of the price, and not because they want to be active supporters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Borga View Post
    gmacpheetfc: Can't say I agree with your math, are there not 19 games? $57/19 = $3 per game

2016 had 19 games with champs league next year it's 21.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All i know is that my pair in south end went up ~ 8.7% (without the 2 CCL) still 19 games - 17 league and 2 Voyageurs Canadian Championship as this year. $190 for the pair for playoffs seems steep. Think I paid less for MLS Cup when it was here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Though playoff prices seem steep, relatively to other sporting events in TO, it's beer money.
    Second, I can't even imagine how much cup finals seats will cost. I suspect 100$ for a seat in the south.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so my pair of seats are in section 105, I switched over from section 225 entering 2013, I am being charged $722 for my pair, I bought an extra pair of seats in section 227 entering this year but I am getting charged $684 for those 2 but I'm getting charged $722 for my original 105 seats ? They are both light grey seats, I'm confused as to why one is more than the other, anyone know why ?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find the prices to be a bit of an insult. Perhaps I'm still bitter about last year's ridiculous increase to light grey tix.
    playoffs seem a bit steep. you stick with a club for 10 years, they finally are in line to host a playoff game, and your season seat price is roughly 67.50.
    I'm not going to turn them down of course. Just seems a bit high.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narster View Post
    Ok so my pair of seats are in section 105, I switched over from section 225 entering 2013, I am being charged $722 for my pair, I bought an extra pair of seats in section 227 entering this year but I am getting charged $684 for those 2 but I'm getting charged $722 for my original 105 seats ? They are both light grey seats, I'm confused as to why one is more than the other, anyone know why ?
    i believe they have split the light grey into distinct upper and lower bowl pricing ... on my playoff price page it now refers to "Lower Light Grey", never saw that before

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My season seats in the south this year were 342 each/684 for pair.

Next year season seats will be 361 each/722 for pair.
    CCL tickets are 19 each/38 pair.

This year's playoff prices for me are 45 each /90 pair for first game. Second playoff game is 50 each / 100 pair. So 190 total was my invoice. This includes the 10% discount. The fine print says after September 23 the price in your account will increase for those same playoff tickets.

Hope this helps anyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for thread jacking... debating to buy seasons tickets for the first time and Im looking to grab a pair in the supporters section (section 113 -118) anyone know how much they cost? I can't seem to find it online
    Thanks in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I know this is a little OT and probably has been discussed elsewhere, but are the playoff games likely to be weekends or mid week? If they're midweek, I can't go, so won't get them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraSuperMegaMo View Post
    Sorry, I know this is a little OT and probably has been discussed elsewhere, but are the playoff games likely to be weekends or mid week? If they're midweek, I can't go, so won't get them
    http://www.mlssoccer.com/schedule?mo...club_options=8

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by witenite View Post
    Sorry for thread jacking... debating to buy seasons tickets for the first time and Im looking to grab a pair in the supporters section (section 113 -118) anyone know how much they cost? I can't seem to find it online
    Thanks in advance
    You now have to join a supporters group and get on their wait list in order to get into the south directly. Contact one of them. The cost is 360 to 400 for new SSH.

Or buy season tickets elsewhere and try to relocate in future relocation sessions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks very much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinamoTFC View Post
    My season seats in the south this year were 342 each/684 for pair.

Next year season seats will be 361 each/722 for pair.
    CCL tickets are 19 each/38 pair.

This year's playoff prices for me are 45 each /90 pair for first game. Second playoff game is 50 each / 100 pair. So 190 total was my invoice. This includes the 10% discount. The fine print says after September 23 the price in your account will increase for those same playoff tickets.

Hope this helps anyone.
    Yup...mine is exactly the same. Nicely done on the break down.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just renewed everything.

i have 3 south end tix.

Invoice is $750

went with the nine month plan.

Something like this:
    $85 immediately
    $78 per month for 8 months.

EDIT (cut from invoice for those curious)

TFC Monthly Payment Plan
    Payment Date Amount Due Amount Paid Balance
    17 October 2016 CA $85.50 CA $85.50 CA $0.00
    15 Nov 2016 CA $78.38 CA $0.00 CA $78.38
    15 Dec 2016 CA $78.38 CA $0.00 CA $78.38
    16 January 2017 CA $78.38 CA $0.00 CA $78.38
    15 February 2017 CA $78.38 CA $0.00 CA $78.38
    15 March 2017 CA $78.38 CA $0.00 CA $78.38
    17 April 2017 CA $78.38 CA $0.00 CA $78.38
    15 May 2017 CA $78.38 CA $0.00 CA $78.38
    15 June 2017 CA $78.34 CA $0.00 CA $78.34
    TOTAL CA $712.50 CA $85.50 CA $627.00

This is for 3 tix. SSH since 2006.
    Last edited by Wagner; 09-20-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinamoTFC View Post
    You now have to join a supporters group and get on their wait list in order to get into the south directly. Contact one of them. The cost is 360 to 400 for new SSH.

Or buy season tickets elsewhere and try to relocate in future relocation sessions.

thanks for the fast input, rep actually emailed me this morning before i open this message board and said the same thing basically 100% renew rate in that section

Now if I join a supporters group, what would be the process to get on the wait list and buy a pair of seasons? Who's name would the season tickets be under in terms of name, bills, free gifts etc?? Would I have to renew season by season through the same process ? Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just renewed next year and bought playoffs....

A question I have about the renewals though.....

We are kinda forced to take part in the "Toronto FC Membership", which in the description includes "an automatic renewal clause which, subject to compliance with membership terms and conditions, ensures continuous membership..."
    Is there a way to go back in the Account Manager and select to renew automatically or not?
    Because it doesn't seem like there's a way to not have future renewals occur automatically when going through the renewal process for next year and you're forced to check the box in order to proceed with the renewal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Tifoso View Post
    Just renewed next year and bought playoffs....

A question I have about the renewals though.....

We are kinda forced to take part in the "Toronto FC Membership", which in the description includes "an automatic renewal clause which, subject to compliance with membership terms and conditions, ensures continuous membership..."
    Is there a way to go back in the Account Manager and select to renew automatically or not?
    Because it doesn't seem like there's a way to not have future renewals occur automatically when going through the renewal process for next year and you're forced to check the box in order to proceed with the renewal.
    Haha I just got to this part and came on here to see if anyone else thought it was strange. Doesn't look like we can get around it and IMO it's not ideal. Probably setting up for a big increase next season lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stress View Post
    Haha I just got to this part and came on here to see if anyone else thought it was strange. Doesn't look like we can get around it and IMO it's not ideal. Probably setting up for a big increase next season lol.

I'm sure you can cancel the auto renewals lol. Otherwise it'd be criminal SCAM scheme. It probably just renews unless otherwise told.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stress View Post
    Ya I agree.....I actually backed out of the process a few times to look around the Account Manager to see if there was a way to not renew automatically in the future but couldn't find anything.....