Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Prices on stubhub dropping like an anvil through rice paper this morning. Down 25-30% across the board overnight.
    wait until tomorrow or sat morning

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When looking at tickets on StubHub, keep in mind the prices are listed in U.S. funds. You may need to use a dollar conversion site to get a true Canadian price.
    TORONTO FC, 2017 MLS CHAMPIONS!!! (Still the greatest in league history!)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whositwhatnow View Post
    wait until tomorrow or sat morning
    Hopefully the prices keep dropping. Seems like the only way I'm getting a ticket to this game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mowe View Post
    Hopefully the prices keep dropping. Seems like the only way I'm getting a ticket to this game.
    honestly think its close to the bottom its going to hit. no way we see tickets for under $100 on stubhub

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would not be surprised if the weather forecast is pushing these prices down, hopefully it helps get some more of the true supporters into the stands.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disagree. The fact that lots of people here need tickets, should not be conflated with the idea that lots of people in general want to go.

"Most people" think we are all nuts for even considering going.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarniaTFC View Post
    So obviously the temp stands aren't as an intense atmosphere as the actual southend stands but for anybody who sat there last game, how was the atmosphere? Was the temp stands joining in on the songs with the south end supporters section?
    Incredible and yes.
    It was standing only, and beer showers/high fives/strangers hugging after the goals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disagree. The fact that lots of people here need tickets, should not be conflated with the idea that lots of people in general want to go.

Didn't one of the ticket sites say they had as much traffic for this as the Raptors did during playoffs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your forgetting about all the bandwagon fans Toronto has, if the prices goes under $100 and i mean not for a few seats but the majority of seats then don't expect a full house on saturday... because that means its not the price keeping people away. im expecting very very few empty seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cmonyoureds View Post
    Didn't one of the ticket sites say they had as much traffic for this as the Raptors did during playoffs?
    The had more traffic than raptors tickets which is crazy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incredible and yes.
    It was standing only, and beer showers/high fives/strangers hugging after the goals.
    Can confirm, was both showered with beer and hugged by a stranger in the temp stands at the Mtl leg.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a friend who is a real footy fan (Not a TFC fan in particular, though he went with me to a game in summer and loved it). He's going to be watching, beer in hand in a comfortable seat in his home. I'm OK with that, we need viewers too, that's how TFC is going to pay for Giovinco.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be forever grateful and appreciative if someone could snag me one of these alleged $60/$70 temp grandstand seats that have become available today.

Last Wednesday was hands down the best live sporting event I've ever experience, though it would be awesome if I could be there on Saturday as well to top that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stubhub is selling "reserved" tickets in the Grey Cup expanded section. What does that mean?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was there last game and honestly it wasn't bad. I was scared about the view but it's really good, zero obstructions. Also the atmosphere was supporter section-esque. Fans were in to the game screaming man on, asking for switches. Goals were celebrated as they should be screaming jumping ended up one row down on the last goal.
    Honestly a lot better than I imagined.
    Quote Originally Posted by SarniaTFC View Post
    So obviously the temp stands aren't as an intense atmosphere as the actual southend stands but for anybody who sat there last game, how was the atmosphere? Was the temp stands joining in on the songs with the south end supporters section?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the south side 300 level seats are reserved seats, its not GA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you guys ever use ticketsnow?
    prices are in CAD vs STUBHUB thats USD

Prices will drop huge be patient ppl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

was reading an article in The Sun from Tuesday....

I think the site is called StubGeek, but from what I gathered from the article.....
    The site basically tracks "demand" (based on some calculations the site does) for big sports events, and this game was the highest "demand" the site had calculated since its start in 2010......pretty impressive.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milanista View Post
    you guys ever use ticketsnow?
    prices are in CAD vs STUBHUB thats USD

Prices will drop huge be patient ppl
    Will they do though? I sure hope they do, but it's seems a lot like the housing bubble... "The market is going to crash, prices are coming down" for like 10 years apples to oranges, of course...

I relegated myself to waiting until Saturday and seeing what happens with prices. If they drop to a reasonable level I will buy a pair and head towards Toronto after my dentist is done drilling my teeth (who books dental appointments on Saturday?! seemed a smart move months ago); otherwise TV at home it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knwo they will, my buddy just scooped up sec 300's for 125 each on kijiji

Quote Originally Posted by mw83krk View Post
    Will they do though? I sure hope they do, but it's seems a lot like the housing bubble... "The market is going to crash, prices are coming down" for like 10 years apples to oranges, of course...

I relegated myself to waiting until Saturday and seeing what happens with prices. If they drop to a reasonable level I will buy a pair and head towards Toronto after my dentist is done drilling my teeth (who books dental appointments on Saturday?! seemed a smart move months ago); otherwise TV at home it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ticketsnow, I have never used. My understanding is that it is the same as ticketexchange, which is by ticketmaster and they verify all the tickets are real before selling them. This means you will not get stopped at the door with tickets that don't work. Stubhub does refund dud tickets or give you another pair if they are available up to 15 mins after the game starts. I know from experience with the Jays. I arrived on time the issue was I had to wait 45 mins to get through to a rep, at which point the ticket replacement cut off had past,so I was left to go back him with a refund and credit, but let me tell you I'd rather have been at the game and the annoyance of going down there waiting in line to get denied isn't fun.

As for seat geek, they look at many other ticket retailers on the secondary market and tells you if the tickets are a good deal compared others on the market and face value and then will connect you to that retailer. I have used them before and haven't had any issues with the tickets. Don't know what happens when you are denied what the policy is. It is good to see what is on the market. I usually compare seatgeek, stubhub, and ticketexchange.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcscores View Post
    your forgetting about all the bandwagon fans Toronto has, if the prices goes under $100 and i mean not for a few seats but the majority of seats then don't expect a full house on saturday... because that means its not the price keeping people away. im expecting very very few empty seats.
    I expect some empty seats in the best sections. Suits who get "cold feet".
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, they fact they've already dropped on stubhub to $125USD, and with how cold Saturday will be, gives me confidence that tickets can/will be had for face value...hell, maybe even lower depending on the circumstances.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monday was crazy for sure. But the depth isn't there, and the price setup is different. The Raps had 11 home playoff games, and there were 100s of seats on stubhub for every game. The differential between face and market for Raps playoffs wasn't much.

The Raps still showing 1000 seats on stubhub on gameday, well, those seats can all be moved via well established hotel concierge systems, at the game itself... all that won't be true here. Stubhub sellers have to start moving prices down, and keep moving them down, now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the cut off for purchasing on StubHub? 2 hours before gametime? I'm going to wait as long as possible .. no rush.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This has been an interesting bit of insight into how the secondary market works. I've never really watched it that closely before.

Also, seems like TFC is flying by the seat of their pants with tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is just another towing the line excuse. My friend got the code today and already has seats to the game. In fact she has better seats for the game than her normal seasons due to the messed way they handled this.

Quote Originally Posted by samuraizero View Post
    Just spoke with account rep.
    He said the TTID fans that got a code this time around are folks who received absolutely nothing (due to an mlse technical glitch) meaning these guys missed out on everything.

Said they had to claw a very small amount of tickets back from the league, in order to try to make things right with the people that got screwed due to the technical glitch and missed their presale shot.

So ultimately, missing the 12pm presale was the best thing that could have happened to you, as it was impossible to get tickets during that time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by julz10 View Post
    I got Row 37
    Great feedback on the atmosphere. I expect a beer shower and hugs. I am super excited now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigredone View Post
    Great feedback on the atmosphere. I expect a beer shower and hugs. I am super excited now.
    I read a few people on Twitter saying they were a little frightened for their safety on the temporary stands. I'd take that as a good thing....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much is taxes and fees with stub hub?