Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ossington Mental Youth View Post
    Oh man, hope youre right, ill have a fit if ive gotta miss a game.
    We finish 3rd or 4th then we probably play on the Oct 27th. Win that game and we play on Sun Oct 30th.
    We finish 1st or 2nd then we don't play a home game until Oct 6th.
    I really am hoping we don't play on the 27th since I have tickets to see Stiff Little Fingers at the Horseshoe that night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anto7 View Post
    We finish 3rd or 4th then we probably play on the Oct 27th. Win that game and we play on Sun Oct 30th.
    I really am hoping we don't play on the 27th since I have tickets to see Stiff Little Fingers at the Horseshoe that night.
    We could also play on Oct 26.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spe18 View Post
    We could also play on Oct 26.
    I was basing it on what was posted earlier in this thread about the Blue Jays and Raptors both playing on the 26th

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fingers crossed.
    oy yoy, I'm not feeling hopeful

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was basing it on what was posted earlier in this thread about the Blue Jays and Raptors both playing on the 26th
    I think the only variable is the Jays. I think TFC are probably willing to go head to head with the Raps (there is always something on, the Leafs play on the 27th!)... but it's the 7M viewers for a possible Jays WS game that is the problem.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    I think the only variable is the Jays. I think TFC are probably willing to go head to head with the Raps (there is always something on, the Leafs play on the 27th!)... but it's the 7M viewers for a possible Jays WS game that is the problem.
    Based on Ticketmaster, ticket sales for a potential opening round playoff knockout game for the middle week have been quite good. Now I know we have been skeptical of the availability that TM shows in the past but I have huge doubt they would be doing this to create scarcity this close to the game.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Well I hope now that we know the Jays won't be playing on the 26th that we will.
    Actually I would much prefer that we won't play until Nov 6th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still plenty of seats available, hopefully with the return of the reds this sunday and a defined date for the playoff game we'll see our fortress filled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smokecell View Post
    Still plenty of seats available, hopefully with the return of the reds this sunday and a defined date for the playoff game we'll see our fortress filled.
    Calling for a high of 7/low of 2 on Wednesday. That could play a factor in last minute sales.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing tickets on Stubhub right now for $45 USD, which translates to roughly $60 Canadian.

Hmmmmm...buy now, or wait until the last minute on game day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick Q for anyone who may know. Given SSH opted in for the 2 rounds following the knockout my prices were 65 and 70 per game. I think I recall seeing somewhere but is there a chart for prices for this game (for SSH)? Seats are upper 110

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smokecell View Post
    Quick Q for anyone who may know. Given SSH opted in for the 2 rounds following the knockout my prices were 65 and 70 per game. I think I recall seeing somewhere but is there a chart for prices for this game (for SSH)? Seats are upper 110
    Skip back to page 2 of this thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought a pair of tickets yesterday, and it doesn't look like the inventory has changed much since yesterday - still a ton of tickets available. This is a special game in TFC history - it would be a shame if it didn't sell out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont get how the inventory works.yesterday no tickets in the south and there are some avail today?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, I pity the unsuspecting soul who buys in a couple of those sections!

Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    i dont get how the inventory works.yesterday no tickets in the south and there are some avail today?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Ruffrider View Post
    I bought a pair of tickets yesterday, and it doesn't look like the inventory has changed much since yesterday - still a ton of tickets available. This is a special game in TFC history - it would be a shame if it didn't sell out.
    i was saying weeks ago they over priced these playoffs for many fans outside of the hardcore supporter type fans. And in weather is colder now (Toronto fans can be whiners when it comes to chilly or rainy weather) Plus a Wednesday night mid week game, I think we will be lucky to hit 25k ticket sales I think. Also probably such little coverage by media so many of Toronto don't know about TFC playoffs. If we make it further in the playoffs I think ticket sales will increase hopefully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CBTFC View Post
    Seeing tickets on Stubhub right now for $45 USD, which translates to roughly $60 Canadian.

Hmmmmm...buy now, or wait until the last minute on game day.
    Tickets are now $26 on Stubhub

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    i was saying weeks ago they over priced these playoffs for many fans outside of the hardcore supporter type fans. And in weather is colder now (Toronto fans can be whiners when it comes to chilly or rainy weather) Plus a Wednesday night mid week game, I think we will be lucky to hit 25k ticket sales I think. Also probably such little coverage by media so many of Toronto don't know about TFC playoffs. If we make it further in the playoffs I think ticket sales will increase hopefully.
    Argos fans though have proven that even in warm weather they can be winers

Quote Originally Posted by CBTFC View Post
    Tickets are now $26 on Stubhub
    Plus $7 in fees for each ticket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're now $26 USD with fees

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw 30 seats at 18USD plus fees earlier
    06-18-09 i was there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stugautz View Post
    They're now $26 USD with fees
    Man, those are in my section. Will definitely think twice about jumping on tickets for the next rounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are some great lower mid-field seats for way below cost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see 8 listings of 20+ tickets available in between sections 204-210 for Sunday's game. Is that Toronto FC trying to sell these? Soccer groups?

Could be great news for people looking to buy reasonably priced tickets...though the weather will be warmer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friends and I agree that we're willing to pay upwards of $100/ticket for Sunday's match.

Only if it fits Larson's fan commitment guidelines, of course

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YYZ_Fan View Post
    I see 8 listings of 20+ tickets available in between sections 204-210 for Sunday's game. Is that Toronto FC trying to sell these? Soccer groups?

Could be great news for people looking to buy reasonably priced tickets...though the weather will be warmer.
    If you know anyone that works at Rogers or Bell you can get free tickets they were handing them out like candy at northeast gates on sunday, don't know what sections though (assuming east side).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read that BS on the Argo forum. They are upset with the Toronto Star article. No way free tickets were handed out. Supply vs demand......demand outnumbered supply. No need to give away tickets like the Argos did all year, multiple times!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    If you know anyone that works at Rogers or Bell you can get free tickets they were handing them out like candy at northeast gates on sunday, don't know what sections though (assuming east side).
    You got a source on that was actually there? Like, beyond the "I was just walking by this stadium that had huge crowds around it and saw" variety?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post
    I read that BS on the Argo forum. They are upset with the Toronto Star article. No way free tickets were handed out. Supply vs demand......demand outnumbered supply. No need to give away tickets like the Argos did all year, multiple times!!
    Those illiterate jackasses (have you read some of the stuff from their biggest boosters? LOL!) are all about feel good stories and collective excuses. When their franchise inevitably folds, they'll be blaming El Nino, the devaluation of the Argentine peso, misalignment of the stars, the sauce in the kimchi fries, you name it. Anything except the fact that their game and their league is boring and sucks balls for those under the age of 96 who don't live in a trailer park in the sticks. hahaha
    Last edited by mistercorporate; 11-01-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    Insane bull crap. Aside from all the news trucks in the northeast corner, there was nobody associated to bell, Rogers, or TFC giving away free anything. There WAS a pretty big line to the box offices though.
    If there were free tickets being given away ANYWHERE to this, it would be all over social media.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^My daughters and I were at the northeast corner of the stadium people watching between 615-630.

There was nobody handlng out tickets then. There were probably a couple of hundred in line to buy tickets.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”