Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    I'm a SSH in 226, but I don't have access to the emails or account (my seat partner does). However looking at the quote that a number of people outside of the south end have posted:

"What this means, is that we cannot guarantee your Season Seat Location but you will get an opportunity to purchase the same amount of seats you have in your account before we go on sale to the public."

I'm just HOPING HOPING that they can't GUARANTEE the season seat location for everyone; that everyone at least gets to purchase the same amount of seats; but that MOST SSH even outside of the south end won't have to move. They're probably working on the details today, so sent the generic warning to everyone who MIGHT be affected.

I have no idea, but I'm just hoping. It makes no sense to bump everyone when only around 2000 seats are needed for the league. I wonder how it worked at the past few MLS cups, that were also at the high-seeded venue (and not a neutral venue)?
    Perhaps this helps

http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2013/1...ket-allocation

Major League Soccer statement regarding MLS Cup ticket allocation

November 27, 201312:52PM EST

Ed. note: The following is a statement distributed by Major League Soccer on Wednesday.
    For the first 16 years of MLS history, the MLS Cup was played at a neutral site. It was a format that worked in the formative stages of the League. But after ongoing discussions with our Clubs, players and fans, MLS moved to a competition-based Cup format that provides the higher-seeded Club the opportunity to host the League championship. This change provides the host club, their players and fans, with a special and memorable opportunity to celebrate a season-long achievement in their home market.
    As part of this format change, in conjunction with our clubs, a policy was created to provide the visiting Club an allocation of 1,000 tickets for distribution to its staff, players, partners and fans. The visiting club determines how they will allocate this block of tickets to their various constituents.
    Real Salt Lake will announce how they will allocate their 1,000-ticket allotment later today.
    Earlier this week, a limited number of RSL fans gained access to a secure link that had been established solely for Sporting Kansas City season ticket members to purchase MLS Cup tickets. Because RSL fans were not authorized to use this link, the purchase orders were not fulfilled.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    The point is that there is no guarantee people get their regular season seats, and won't get to watch the final with the same group they've celebrated (suffered) with for years.
    If it was being held in Colorado we wouldn't get our seats either.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spe18 View Post
    Perhaps this helps

http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2013/1...ket-allocation

Major League Soccer statement regarding MLS Cup ticket allocation

November 27, 201312:52PM EST

Ed. note: The following is a statement distributed by Major League Soccer on Wednesday.
    For the first 16 years of MLS history, the MLS Cup was played at a neutral site. It was a format that worked in the formative stages of the League. But after ongoing discussions with our Clubs, players and fans, MLS moved to a competition-based Cup format that provides the higher-seeded Club the opportunity to host the League championship. This change provides the host club, their players and fans, with a special and memorable opportunity to celebrate a season-long achievement in their home market.
    As part of this format change, in conjunction with our clubs, a policy was created to provide the visiting Club an allocation of 1,000 tickets for distribution to its staff, players, partners and fans. The visiting club determines how they will allocate this block of tickets to their various constituents.
    Real Salt Lake will announce how they will allocate their 1,000-ticket allotment later today.
    Earlier this week, a limited number of RSL fans gained access to a secure link that had been established solely for Sporting Kansas City season ticket members to purchase MLS Cup tickets. Because RSL fans were not authorized to use this link, the purchase orders were not fulfilled.
    F the MLS

THIS IS OUR HOUSE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Your point being what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tickets are supposedly 10% more expensive than last night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielHurl View Post
    expected worse, that's not so bad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielHurl View Post
    Assuming you don't have to move to another price point because you got bumped out of your regular seats....

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is said with all due respect, Huh?

This sucks, I get it...sorta. But still sucks. I'm hoping I'm a lucky one, having the 10am slot and that I can snag my two regular tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little pissed that i wont be getting my tickets in section 127. I have 8 seats in section 127 and was told by ticket rep that I will need find new seats for the final.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFCAURORA View Post
    A little pissed that i wont be getting my tickets in section 127. I have 8 seats in section 127 and was told by ticket rep that I will need find new seats for the final.
    Damn... I'm in 127 as well. That's not good news.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? Is 127 all gone for sponsors or something? I'm also in 127, with the early time slot I was hoping to at least stay in my section at the very least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    I'm just HOPING HOPING that they can't GUARANTEE the season seat location for everyone; that everyone at least gets to purchase the same amount of seats; but that MOST SSH even outside of the south end won't have to move. They're probably working on the details today, so sent the generic warning to everyone who MIGHT be affected.

I have no idea, but I'm just hoping. It makes no sense to bump everyone when only around 2000 seats are needed for the league. I wonder how it worked at the past few MLS cups, that were also at the high-seeded venue (and not a neutral venue)?
    If the MLS are taking 2000 tickets in the lower west bowl, they are displacing some of the highest price season seat holders in the stadium. I can see them sending all those high value SSHs to the temporary stand or sending them up in the rafters. The open policy ensures that people will still be able to at least sit in the same "class" of tickets as what they have now.

I'd be mad though if I couldn't get my tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know how many tickets will be available for the general sale on Monday? 4-5K?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    If the MLS are taking 2000 tickets in the lower west bowl, they are displacing some of the highest price season seat holders in the stadium. I can see them sending all those high value SSHs to the temporary stand or sending them up in the rafters. The open policy ensures that people will still be able to at least sit in the same "class" of tickets as what they have now.

Come to think of it, I'd wonder if those SSH in the club seats on the west side would at least get access to the Rogers Club as usual!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a dick comment. I'm sure you can understand why people might be a little upset they won't get their season seats.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post

How could anyone be mad about being moved for the MLS Cup after how amazing last night was. It was only a week ago just into the second the Reds found themselves down 3-0 without a pulse. Saturday is going to be epic.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^imagine if they wanted to take 2k from 112, 113, 114, 115? I get it but I'd be pissed too.

Dom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    How could anyone be mad about being moved for the MLS Cup after how amazing last night was. It was only a week ago just into the second the Reds found themselves down 3-0 without a pulse. Saturday is going to be epic.
    1) A lot of us have sat in the same seats with same group of people for years and want to share this amazing event with the people we suffered and celebrated with all this time. It's not just the team but the relationships in the stands. Is that too hard to understand?
    2) On a more utilitarian level, it's entirely possible we will have to go up a price point to get seats depending on what happens tomorrow.

Look, I'm happy to be there no matter what, but I'll be bummed not getting my seats. It won't be the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) On a more utilitarian level, it's entirely possible we will have to go up a price point to get seats depending on what happens tomorrow.
    This. I think other than the south end, 127 is one of the cheaper sections in the building - so I'm not surprised they are flushing out everyone from the section into higher priced seats. That really sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they said to the supporters, you're going to have to move into another section and, guess what, you might have to pay for reds, there would be hell to pay. Not that I would want that obviously, as we're all in this together. At least I think we are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Borga View Post
    This. I think other than the south end, 127 is one of the cheaper sections in the building - so I'm not surprised they are flushing out everyone from the section into higher priced seats. That really sucks.
    I have a feeling they flushing us out of 127. Then selling our cheep tickets at an inflated price to someone else. At they same time making us pay a higher price for tickets else where.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they want Seattle Supporters visible for tv coverage then 127 makes a lot of sense for where they would house them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they said to the supporters, you're going to have to move into another section and, guess what, you might have to pay for reds, there would be hell to pay. Not that I would want that obviously, as we're all in this together. At least I think we are.
    I'm in 116 but I get 100% where you're coming from. Also from the friendship view......sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huninho View Post
    Does anyone know how many tickets will be available for the general sale on Monday? 4-5K?
    I suspect odds of getting these in general sale are going to be very, very low.

There is probably around 13-14k left once you take out the SSH tickets, MLS cut & Seattle. TFC and sponsors likely have another allocation out of that. Sounds like there is an SSH presale happening as well. You can bet that however many get allocated for SSH's to pick will all get snapped up, if only to put on Stubhub and make a mint.

Some will get held back for general sale. 4-5k is a pretty good bet, but people are going to be battling the scalper bot nets for those....and we know who generally wins there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastend View Post
    ^^imagine if they wanted to take 2k from 112, 113, 114, 115? I get it but I'd be pissed too.

Dom
    I would lose me shit..and i feel for all you peeps that will have to be moved....its common though in sports...i remember there was a jays ssh from day 1 this year.....got moved from his seat..cause some big wigs from mlb wanted to sit there...bunch of bs

Anyone that gets moved should be getting a 30percent discount on SS next year....thats what should happen for loyality!!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they need to put up another temporary stand in the north end for the final to solve all of this unpleasantness
    06-18-09 i was there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

126too.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So has anyone seen a price map of the stadium yet? Does one exist?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    How could anyone be mad about being moved for the MLS Cup after how amazing last night was.

Because last night was epic partly due to who we were around - fellow travelers over this and other seasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So let me get this straight, I'm a season ticket holder but my tickets will not be saved for myself, I have to hope they are there during my time slot tomorrow to choose from

Wtf! Fucking MLSE