Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by viveiros82 View Post
    How is the view from the upper part of the temporary grandstand? I may be able to snag a pair row 39 sec 315. Please let me know any info will help.

Thx
    For the game last week, I was off to the leftish of the temp stand, about 5 rows up. The obsruction from there was the left scoreclock, though over the course of the game me and my friends slowly gravitated towards the middle (not dead centre though).

I'm assuming you'd have a fairly decent view the higher up the grandstand you go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks I believe 315 is dead centre but our row is probably at the top. Do you think will be able to see the whole field?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i used the find best available

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

!!! So my ticket rep just called me...he said there were some tickets that were returned from sponsors and asked if I wanted some..then he laughed because he knew the answer was 10000% lol

Row 1 section 125!!! Xmas came early!

Sorry, not here to rub it in for those who don't have tix yet, but to keep the hope alive instead of giving in to the crazy scalper prices!

The pair I bought in the bleachers might be available for someone -at face value obviously - if my brother can't make it - I'll let y'all know this afternoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I could not print it yesterday but I was able to today.
    Decided to call them. After over-enunciating my info to robots for five minutes, I got a human being on the line. A minute later it was resolved.

His flippant verdict: it happens!

Well thank God for those service charges.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyHeath View Post
    !!! So my ticket rep just called me...he said there were some tickets that were returned from sponsors and asked if I wanted some..then he laughed because he knew the answer was 10000% lol

Sorry, not here to rub it in for those who don't have tix yet, but to keep the hope alive instead of giving in to the crazy scalper prices!

The pair I bought in the bleachers might be available for someone -at face value obviously - if my brother can't make it - I'll let y'all know this afternoon.
    I know someone else this happened to today.

Very nice to see the team/league channeling the surplus seats into good hands at non-scalper prices.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually print my tickets to tfc bc the scanner wasnt working last time....the TM app works fine now right, they scan my cell?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milanista View Post
    I usually print my tickets to tfc bc the scanner wasnt working last time....the TM app works fine now right, they scan my cell?
    Not the game to be taking chances on the I.T efficiency of MLS/MLSE............ I'm bringing paper print outs, and they sure as hell haven't been folded across the barcode either............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HEY guys there is some ass**** on kijiji trying to scam people 647 697 0193 is his number. I think he scammed a few people on here, 1988 he usually has in the end of his emails.

I wish the cops could get involved, don't trust anyone trying to tell you they work late and can i call u please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyHeath View Post

I gave my ticket rep a call yesterday around like 2 pm to see if anything may have popped up and he told me he'll let me know.. Gave me a call back a couple hours later just before 5 and told me a pair of Row 1's was available in Sec 121 - face value $128.00. Scooped that pair up super fast!!

I've been struggling all week to find any pair of tickets (at all) and then got lucky all of a sudden. Give your rep a call today for a last chance at finding some face value tickets, I think a lot of them were on the table for MLS partners and didn't end up getting taken.
    Last edited by Mishko; 12-09-2016 at 02:23 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. Quick question about GA in the North End Patio. I might be able to get a couple of these tickets but my wife is pretty petite, about 5'1'' so I'm thinking if we don't get near the front, it won't work for her. Any idea how early with might want to consider lining up with GA tickets? Thanks.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to hear that some prawn/sponsor seats are going to local supporters. Should help the atmosphere in those areas, you don't want a dead zone near the pitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snowcrash View Post
    Hi. Quick question about GA in the North End Patio. I might be able to get a couple of these tickets but my wife is pretty petite, about 5'1'' so I'm thinking if we don't get near the front, it won't work for her. Any idea how early with might want to consider lining up with GA tickets? Thanks.

Tomorrow's game good luck I'd get there 530-6 to grab a spot but it's gonna be rammed. If Ur not willing to do that I'd gladly take those GAs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have one ticket available in the temp stands. Section 313 row 12. PM me if any body needs one.

sold
    Last edited by rowjimi; 12-09-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I called my account rep today at around 11am and I'm now a firm believer in miracles! A pair of tickets in sec 208 row 3 were suddenly available for $128 a tix!!!
    He made it seem like it was because I've been a long time tfc account holder but that could just be a sales pitch....

Call your rep....it could also be your lucky day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rowjimi View Post
    I have one ticket available in the temp stands. Section 313 row 12. PM me if any body needs one.
    PMd you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milanista View Post
    HEY guys there is some ass**** on kijiji trying to scam people 647 697 0193 is his number. I think he scammed a few people on here, 1988 he usually has in the end of his emails.

I wish the cops could get involved, don't trust anyone trying to tell you they work late and can i call u please?

This is the email milosduran1988@gmail.com...the cell are fakes thru an app...the email get traced back to a VPN in Tenessee..so its a Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve View Post
    This is the email milosduran1988@gmail.com...the cell are fakes thru an app...the email get traced back to a VPN in Tenessee..so its a Pro
    Stop buying on Kijiji. Buyer beware. Pay the extra fees on Stub Hub/Seat Geek and avoid the risk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, I've been a supporter of TFC since the beginning, had season tickets in 107 for the first 2 years but regrettably let them go after that as we decided on a family cottage, and hence, making every home game was going to conflict with cottage. I have come to about 3 matches every year since.

Anyway, I was lucky enough to score 2 tickets to the match tomorrow in the temp grand stands.

I would much rather stand the whole game in that Budweiser King Patio like i see people doing every match. My question is, is that open to anyone with a ticket to stand there, on a first come first serve basis? or do you need some kind of GA ticket to even stand there? and what about the concourse area behind the South stands?

thanks! can't wait for tomorrow!!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey All,

Just for clarity sake edit or delete or update your posts as people find buy or get rid of tix and save your fellow supporters some blood pressure.

Cheers!
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marc-0 View Post
    Hi guys, I've been a supporter of TFC since the beginning, had season tickets in 107 for the first 2 years but regrettably let them go after that as we decided on a family cottage, and hence, making every home game was going to conflict with cottage. I have come to about 3 matches every year since.

Anyway, I was lucky enough to score 2 tickets to the match tomorrow in the temp grand stands.

I would much rather stand the whole game in that Budweiser King Patio like i see people doing every match.
    My question is, is that open to anyone with a ticket to stand there, on a first come first serve basis? or do you need some kind of GA ticket to even stand there? and what about the concourse area behind the South stands?

thanks! can't wait for tomorrow!!
    I was in the temp stand for the Impact game and was able to stand the whole game, seemed like most of the stand was

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pressure is rising. Guess I'm just unlucky. Still no ticket.
    Last edited by Rooney17; 09-15-2022 at 11:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had emailed MLSE via the Account Manager on Tuesday looking for tickets. This afternoon, I got a call from a rep offering me tickets in 314. $75 each (so more than SSH prices) but I grabbed them up right away. (I think was doing my best to restrain my joy/shock at work, as I was trembling a bit) Its worth a call to MLSE or a rep by 5pm today. Ya never know. Good luck!

Edited: double word

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better seats on stubhub didn't come down in price today like I thought they would, although I guess part of the explanation is that the team itself moved some seats.

Could it be that most/all of the out-of-town suits are actually going? Or will a chuck of them just no show...
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone has a pair of tickets for a member since 2009. I'm am really hoping to go. Please please please send me a text at 9055159359

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Better seats on stubhub didn't come down in price today like I thought they would, although I guess part of the explanation is that the team itself moved some seats.

Could it be that most/all of the out-of-town suits are actually going? Or will a chuck of them just no show...
    If tickets keep selling at this pace, i wouldn't be surprised if prices go up further tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcscores View Post
    If tickets keep selling at this pace, i wouldn't be surprised if prices go up further tomorrow.

dont say that...

im still praying for a miracle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i bit the bullet and was able to get ticekts in section 118. season ticket holder resale. i paid a bit but i couldnt wait any longer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sigh bought scalpies. It's only money though so who fng cares LETS DO THIS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blowing Bubbles View Post
    sigh bought scalpies. It's only money though so who fng cares LETS DO THIS
    How much?