Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Garber is gonna get an even worse reception now lol, this is definitely an advantage of neutral site Finals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately, I think too many people are looking at the seat map so when I received my offer code I wasn't able to select my seats from the map since it doesn't load. Had to let the site pick tickets for me. I'm usually in 126 and got tickets in 125 - basically accross the aisle from where I usually sit. Higher price point though but I'm not complaining about that!

I haven't seen any information about season seat holder presale on Monday. Only presale I see is at noon but that's open to anyone that registers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If MLS is holding back sections, why then are there tickets appearing in virtually every lower bowl section on Stubhub? Perhaps people are selling based on an assumption that they will be able to buy.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Kingsriver View Post
    Garber is gonna get an even worse reception now lol, this is definitely an advantage of neutral site Finals
    Not so sure about that. At least as a season seat holder you are guaranteed a ticket at BMO Field. No such guarantee for a neutral site Finals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is the noon code the same as the am code?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jvanpeebles View Post
    is the noon code the same as the am code?
    Codes are individualized per season seat holder...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, we tried to go back in with the code just to view the seats but once you use it, you lose it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stubhub scalping is phantom stuff right now based on what people thought the process would be like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
    really stupid...according to the seat map over an hour and half past my selection time...my seats are still up for grabs in the 100 level, but I was told by the system they were no longer available and had to go for best available in the 200's
    Someone might have had them in their cart and then not bought them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scotiarae View Post
    If MLS is holding back sections, why then are there tickets appearing in virtually every lower bowl section on Stubhub? Perhaps people are selling based on an assumption that they will be able to buy.
    They didn't hold back entire sections - just portions of them (that's according to a senior TFC staffer on twitter)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Kingsriver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    Not so sure about that. At least as a season seat holder you are guaranteed a ticket at BMO Field. No such guarantee for a neutral site Finals
    Many of the regulars couldn't go if it was at a neutral site. LOL maybe they would sell you your regular seat at BMO Field though. You could sit in the snow & watch the game on the scoreboard.

My seatmate was able to get our seats in section 226, he went in with the code just before noon. The map was working for us both. If it's not working for you, maybe log out & in again. Ponderosa's experience sucks. Obviously the system gets too busy, with people putting tickets in their cart, maybe releasing them again etc. Then the map craps out when it gets too busy. I told my seatmate not to get better seats in another section, or closer to the field in our section, to not bump someone unnecessarily -- but lots were available if we had wanted.

Best solution would have been to build a temp north stand real quick. The grounds crew probably could have done it in 3 days, they're magicians LOL. Those seats could have been good enough for at least some of the MLS suits, and some of the displaced. Might have allowed a more managed process rather than this free-for-all.
    Last edited by Auzzy; 12-02-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Gunner View Post
    No, just your amount. BTW the noon window is open now.
    Some conflicting reports about that floating about on the twitter machine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay, I got two seats in my row, one seat over from my regulars because getting my regulars would have left a single seat on its own which the system won't allow. BUT, my account manager password wouldn't work-I started to panic because it locks you out after a few attempts. I had to make a new one. Then my credit card number wasn't recognized as one on my account, even though it is. Had to wipe all credit card info clean and do it again. All somewhat stressful when a clock is counting down on the screen.

Anyway, I'll be in my row! Now just have to hope everyone else in my section gets their seats!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Stubhub scalping is phantom stuff right now based on what people thought the process would be like.
    The real ones will start appearing now as well.

South end tickets are up - $495USD to 1500USD/ ticket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The map worked for me. I'm in the lower 110 btw. A lot was still there.

Shit I accidentally got the wrong row.
    Last edited by Canary10; 12-02-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FYI, all of section 120 was available (with the exception of a few, probably 10am'ers); got my regular seats.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just want to be sure and not freak out.

I didn't get a code, I only have an invoice in my account manager.
    That means my seats weren't taken back by MLS and as long as I pay the invoice I am in for Dec 10
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I totally get why some folks will be frustrated by the process. And I bet plenty of SSHers will just be busy, won't be able to go in during their time window, or won't realize what's going on until it's too late.

I would really like to give MLSE & MLS props for the pricing & general availability though, at least for the season ticket holders. Compared with anything, $80 per ticket in my section, or especially $105 in section 125, and no fees: that's insanely good. Also looks like so far that there's plenty of good and/or cheap seats available. So for those that unfortunately get bumped, there are still good options available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so no if nothing is in our account manager our seats are gone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't able to get me seats in 127 because I didn't have the option to buy on the map due to high number of people accessing the site. Had to choose from best available. Not to pleased, and also feel bad if I took someone else's seats.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Agree. Stubhub won't normalize out until after the "public sale" happens Monday. At the point real supply/demand will begin to function.

I am guessing that it'll be US$300 a seat for OK seats (ie greys) next Tuesday. But it's a total wild ass guess. Nobody will be selling their seats unless they just cannot go, so the market will be incredibly thin.

Exception: Nobody is selling ex suits who get tickets via sponsors etc, but don't really care, ESPECIALLY if the forecast is ugly (please god, let it be ugly!). My strategy will probably wait for 1-2 days before the game and try to get those.

All subject to change based on circumstances of course.
    Last edited by ensco; 12-02-2016 at 12:54 PM.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFCAURORA View Post
    I wasn't able to get me seats in 127 because I didn't have the option to buy on the map due to high number of people accessing the site. Had to choose from best available. Not to pleased, and also feel bad if I took someone else's seats.
    Did you try logging out & in again? I had no trouble seeing the complete map, both now & earlier. Who knows, might also depend on your internet connection speed & quality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Did you try logging out & in again? I had no trouble seeing the complete map, both now & earlier. Who knows, might also depend on your internet connection speed & quality.
    Can you log in and out? I'd be worried about the code not working if you've entered it once.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    Can you log in and out? I'd be worried about the code not working if you've entered it once.
    Oh good point, not sure about that. I didn't have a code anyway, my seatmate did. But people can check the map first (w/o the code), make sure things look OK, then enter the code & try to get it done quick.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The pricing is odd. I got tickets east stand in second tier near middle of the field for only $20 more than my regular section in the corner...
    Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
    Roy Keane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I havent got my code yet and im starting to freak out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandino88 View Post
    The codes are sent very close to your ticket window. I received the email about 15 mins before my time slot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandino88 View Post
    What time do you have for tix? I don't have mine yet and am just an hour away, but from previous posts it looks like they were coming in up to 5 minutes before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I gave up my seasons after 2012.
    However I did get access to presale for the last game (after season ticket holders).
    Will they again give presale for guys like me or is the Monday 1 PM public sale the only time?
    Anyone know ???

Looking for 1 pair at least. (3 pair ideal )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pro Tips for those whose window hasn't opened yet:

Email is sent 15 minutes prior
    20 minutes prior, open up the ticketmaster window in a tab and try to order tickets, they will ask you for a code. Keep that window open.
    16 minutes prior open your email and frantically click refresh for 1 minute. When the code comes, copy it and open the ticketmaster window.
    Paste the code in the ticketmaster window.
    Avoid the map and narrow your results - I selected lower bowl at the lowest price point and got 4 tickets in section 125 row 9 (with a noon timeslot).
    The selection map didn't work for me, I would recommend skipping it if you can. It will only slow you down.

I had confirmed my order by 11:47 and got great seats at at great price. I've heard a number of horror stories today of guys going in and trying to use the map, only to have the tickets disappear before they could buy them. It's a big gamble.

Also: a friend of mine with the same timeslot finished his order at 11:49 and was 10 rows back. It fills up fast, which is why I recommend my method. It worked for me.

Good luck bros and sisses!!