Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    For those in the South who don't get it....imagine this.

Take the South end.

Now make it first come first served, but not all at the same time to EVERYBODY all over the south for seats anywhere between 111 and 118. And add in Tickmaster not letting you drill down to actual seats. And if you don't pick up those seats in that window, your chances of getting a seat to the MLS CUP FINAL is pretty slim if you don't want to pay through the nose for scalpers.

Suddenly you are competing with EVERYBODY in the south just to get in. AND, if your seats are not available, you know that you are about to take the spot of a fellow SSH somewhere because damn it you want into this game and this is your only chance to get in and that means screwing somebody else.

AND, people are selling YOUR SEAT on Stubhub within minutes.

AND....no chance whatsoever of sliding back into your normal seats.

How'd you feel about that?

The people you stand with week after week not beside you.

You'd feel pretty shitty about all this.

You'd be really angry.

You'd be upset that your experience, that your passion is being stifled because of a process chosen by MLS/MLSE. You'd be ticked off that somebody is forcing you to screw somebody else over.

Well that's what has happened to many in the rest of the stadium.

So, even if you think people are whining, stop being a dick and coming in here and telling people off. People CARE about others around them and you want to tell them to suck it up?!?!?!

In a week, we will make do and get on with it. But don't you dare tell people they can't care about the people around them because if you are in the South you proudly and rightly and manifestly do about each other. I am glad that MLSE stood up to MLS about giving the supporters groups their seats in the South. But many in the rest of their stadium are dealing with severe disappointment and you coming on here to tell them to get over it is just pure dickwadedness.
    I completely agree and support this post too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leedsoronto View Post
    I don't agree that scalpers are taking seats and selling for huge profit.

BUT

To be devils advocate this is a major final. If this was in any other Europe country it would not be held at one Sides home ground. In England this would be at Wembley no SSH there, 50/50 fans is usually the normal, but also you would be able to get a seat at a reasonable price.
    Sorry you feel that way about scalpers selling our tickets, but they are. Here is our season tickets along with everyone else in our row. Total b.s!!
    http://i63.tinypic.com/63uf0w.jpg

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pacesetter88 View Post
    Sorry you feel that way about scalpers selling our tickets, but they are. Here is our season tickets along with everyone else in our row. Total b.s!!
    How the heck does that happen, someone ends up with 11 tickets in a row to sell. Why would any season ticket holders whoese tickets were not taken by the league have their tickets available in the relocation. If the league did not take them, you would just have to pay an invoice and your tickets would be waiting in account manager. Some of this just does not make sense.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what we're trying to figure out. Season ticket holders now for several years and this is the way they thank us. One thing to say, "they had to give them to corporate suits, etc, etc," but to then find my seats on stubhub along with our friends that we have shared the ups and downs with over the years is total nonsense and garbage!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THIS is what The Star and CBC should have focused on in their coverage.

That's what we're trying to figure out. Season ticket holders now for several years and this is the way they thank us. One thing to say, "they had to give them to corporate suits, etc, etc," but to then find my seats on stubhub along with our friends that we have shared the ups and downs with over the years is total nonsense and garbage!!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    How the heck does that happen, someone ends up with 11 tickets in a row to sell. Why would any season ticket holders whoese tickets were not taken by the league have their tickets available in the relocation. If the league did not take them, you would just have to pay an invoice and your tickets would be waiting in account manager. Some of this just does not make sense.
    The process you described involving the Account Manager only applies to the South End. The rest of us had to hope nobody in front of us in the cue took our seats.

As for how it happens that 11 seats are taken, I'm pretty darn sure there are scalper syndicates who own 30+ seats in one account (see the wads of tickets their staff have during the season) - this was a bonanza day for them. Get to pick out of everybody else's and grab the best available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sit Tight - Your Tickets Are Coming
    For big events it takes time to ensure all orders are from real fans. We'll email you the minute they're ready to view/print/ship - it'll be in plenty of time for Toronto FC.

Just got this e-mail, I assume everyone who bought tickets did.
    Kind of ironical that they say it takes time to ensure all orders are from real fans.
    Too bad they could not stop the scum scalpers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This just makes me so angry. I wish there was some way these bastards could be stopped from selling them.

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I would just like to give props to the folks who had tickets in 120 for the East Championship game and put them on stubhub for face value.

That's what support for each other is all about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It could be worse. I went to the UEFA cup final in seville 2002 to see Celtic Vs Porto. 80,000 Celtic fans showed up for the party and they were allocated 25,000 seats scalpped tickets were going for Ģ750 a piece ($1500). Boy was it fun though...nexy Saturday is going ro be a party.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I re read my post and it looks like I don't believe. Oops, it ment to mean I don't agree with what they are doing. It sickens me to see shit like that, it was the same for the Hip final tour and the shit Lieaballs Gov need to reverse the stupid scalper law ASAP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I would just like to give props to the folks who had tickets in 120 for the East Championship game and put them on stubhub for face value.

That's what support for each other is all about.
    No problem.
    Enjoyed cheering with you, FYI

Bumped from the Neighborhood, now 4 rows from the ROOF
    Last edited by Yeldarb; 12-03-2016 at 08:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a few questions chaps
    not a season ticket holder but am a bmo field regular since 07... was actually on the field after the game againsts the revs haha memories

1. took a look at ticketmaster, tickets are available.. but only a few... and only really on the temporary stand.. does anyone know if tickets are being held for the general sale? or those all the tickets left? .. worried as i dont know if i will be able to beat those damn scalper bots at 1 pm monday
    2. if i do get my hands on some tickets.. are me and my mates welcome to join the rpb 111/112 ... we drink and sing
    3. if i get my tickets off of ticketmaster.. im going to get those damn printed tickets... is there any way i can get a physical ticket? for memories sake?

cheers chaps

all for one!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BramptonRed View Post
    a few questions chaps
    not a season ticket holder but am a bmo field regular since 07... was actually on the field after the game againsts the revs haha memories

1. took a look at ticketmaster, tickets are available.. but only a few... and only really on the temporary stand.. does anyone know if tickets are being held for the general sale? or those all the tickets left? .. worried as i dont know if i will be able to beat those damn scalper bots at 1 pm monday
    2. if i do get my hands on some tickets.. are me and my mates welcome to join the rpb 111/112 ... we drink and sing
    3. if i get my tickets off of ticketmaster.. im going to get those damn printed tickets... is there any way i can get a physical ticket? for memories sake?

cheers chaps

all for one!
    They are being more diligent with checking tickets.
    With the standing room tix, and the temp stands...there are a lot of people that want into lower south end.
    I wouldn't bank on getting into 112.

truth is, everywhere was rocking vs MTL.
    You'll have a good time anywhere in the Stadium on Dec 10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do what we did in Montreal ... stand for the game and let others stand on your seats behind you. We had our section double-packed for the whole game and as long as the aisles were (relatively) clear, Security didn't care - or decided to leave well enough alone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default GOOD news from my Rep

Here's good news from my Rep when I wrote in asking about the article in the paper where the league was quoted as saying we could buy additional seats:

Thanks for the email and you did the right thing during the presale as you were only able to purchase the number of seats that you have of season seats in your account for the match.
    An additional ticket sale will be available to our season seat holders on Monday in advance of the insiders offer and public sale so keep posted for communication on that.

Bold Font is mine.

I received this reply on a weekend (after I received the out-of-office auto-reply!)
    Let's not forget that our Reps do not make policy decisions and that they will go the extra mile (kilometer) to help us out.

Can someone post a link to the RPB ticket exchange thread? Saw it, went there, lost it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know how expensive the tickets will be for sale to the public?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If people see their season seats being scalped an official complaint should be filed with the team, MLS and MLSE. Then each and every supporters club president should do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinUtd View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa... this is happening? I'm already not happy about all the displacement and the alleged 5k tickets that MLS is taking (can anyone confirm that?). But people are now seeing those allocations being sold on stubhub? That just stinks of corruption, I can't think of another word more suitable.

I say we document as many instances as possible and shame the shit out of them on social media.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by canta15 View Post
    Does anyone know how expensive the tickets will be for sale to the public?
    Well the South end is $55 for season ticket holders and $75 face value.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sec 111 is $109 face value.

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Well the South end is $55 for season ticket holders and $75 face value.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would love to be rich enough to buy these tickets, trade with the original SSH, and post/shame seller's name... or crowd source the $ difference? Are the names on these real people or companies? Would hate to pay the scalpers and jack prices up further though.

Regardless, hope everyone embraces the moment and the people around them even if they're not the regulars and gets loud, proud and standing throughout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Sec 111 is $109 face value.
    Is that the face value for the finals or the regular season?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I painlessly bought my regular 117 seats, just like the other playoff games or next season's.
    Even though my 2007 SSH pals elsewhere were put through time-coded, computer-algorithm hoops, we got seats.
    It will be special no matter where you sit, maybe even more so with new friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Face value printed on the ticket for the MLS Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by canta15 View Post
    Is that the face value for the finals or the regular season?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got email reminding to buy my ssh tickets before 11:59pm tonight. It also mentioned presale for additional seats will be at noon. So nothing special for ssh? Just the ttid presale?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bdking2 View Post
    Just got email reminding to buy my ssh tickets before 11:59pm tonight. It also mentioned presale for additional seats will be at noon. So nothing special for ssh? Just the ttid presale?
    There is going to be a period for SSH to buy extra tickets, the info will be communicated in an email.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MLSE should've sold these seats weeks ago. At least then true fans would have had a jump on the bandwagoners.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the exact text of the email i recieved.

"If you haven't already purchased your MLS Cup tickets, tonight at 11:59PM is your pre-sale deadline to secure seats. Monday at 12:00PM will be your opportunity to buy additional tickets (separate email to follow on Monday). Reminder, this promo code is for one time use only."

That indicates to me we are in the "pen" with everyone else who signed up for the presale (like the scalpers and their bots")

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red cb i hope you are right. But if you are then tfc needs to hire a better communicator to draft their emails because sowing doubt and confusion is not a great way to make customers happy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FWIW, Raff, my reading of that message (which I also received) is the same as yours. If we (existing SSHs) are getting an earlier window than the Insider presale, that is not at all what they are currently telling us in that message.

Quote Originally Posted by raff View Post
    Red cb i hope you are right. But if you are then tfc needs to hire a better communicator to draft their emails because sowing doubt and confusion is not a great way to make customers happy.