Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please get a single ticket for the big game on the 10th. 112 or there abouts. PM me if you can.
    TORONTO FC, 2017 MLS CHAMPIONS!!! (Still the greatest in league history!)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton_Red View Post
    I thought I saw that MLS has taken 5,000 tickets for Seattle and MLS VIP's. Would think that there will be a fair load of Seattle fans travelling for their first MLS Cup appearance.
    I'm just going on the last 2 years but the allocation to the away team is usually capped at 500, including club support.

Seattle fans being Seattle fans, they will whine big time once they find out the number is less then 1000 supporters + the club.

(Insert "Seattle fans invented" meme here)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are lucky to have made the final with this format. We should enjoy it while it lasts - I'd be a little surprised if they don't go back to having a neutral venue in the future or a two game aggregate format. A single game at one team's home really tilts the balance. I''m not complaining - but it is context when complaining about seat disruptions etc. This game could easily have been in Denver.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are lucky to have made the final with this format. We should enjoy it while it lasts - I'd be a little surprised if they don't go back to having a neutral venue in the future or a two game aggregate format. A single game at one team's home really tilts the balance. I''m not complaining - but it is context when complaining about seat disruptions etc. This game could easily have been in Denver.
    Makes regular season games that much more meaningful. Especially when you have a N. American style playoff format.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If any changes it should be to a neutral stadium, finals are a one game event and should remain that way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you find out your time slot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have received the code yet? My time slot is at 10 am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain View Post
    How do you find out your time slot?
    It should state your time slot in the email from TFC yesterday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have 10 am as well, and not received any code as of yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this system ...its such a pain in the ass,i have to take time off work for this crap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am just a little confused. I got an email yesterday saying this:

Your MLS Cup Pre-sale Is Tomorrow

Toronto FC will be hosting MLS Cup and we couldn’t be more excited! We will play the Seattle Sounders on December 10th at BMO Field.

You will have first access to your seats available to you at your Membership price (up to 30% off) through your Online Account Manager tomorrow morning. Additional tickets for this event will be available for purchase Monday.

If you have any questions, contact your Account Manager or call 416-360-4625.

I am assuming that my seats are fine. But when can I actually purchase them? I logged into my account manager just now and there is nothing there.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindside16 View Post
    I am in section 104 and I am with you 100%. The people around me, we have cheered, screamed, laughed, cried together all these years and to not be able to share this with them is very disappointing. I understand it is a league mandate but I just wish the club would have communicated it a bit better and earlier. I will still be there on the 10th but if I am unable to be in my seat, it will be a bit disappointing to say the least.
    not affecting me, but I agree ... earlier communication would have, at the least, given people in those affected sections time to coordinate with each other to pick a section and all try to move there so they could be together somewhat ... no easy answer this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargs7 View Post

Toronto FC will be hosting MLS Cup and we couldn’t be more excited! We will play the Seattle Sounders on December 10th at BMO Field.

You will have first access to your seats available to you at your Membership price (up to 30% off) through your Online Account Manager tomorrow morning. Additional tickets for this event will be available for purchase Monday.

I am assuming that my seats are fine. But when can I actually purchase them? I logged into my account manager just now and there is nothing there.

I got the exact same message, so just called my rep. As I am in sec 114, my seats are secured and will automatically show in my account to buy at noon today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'm just going to hope for the best and assume it'll all work out. That's about all we can do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great, thanks for the info! Did the rep say anything about additional seats being available for season ticket holders before the general public?

Quote Originally Posted by burlington Red View Post
    I got the exact same message, so just called my rep. As I am in sec 114, my seats are secured and will automatically show in my account to buy at noon today

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great, thanks for the info! Did the rep say anything about additional seats being available for season ticket holders before the general public?

SSH's will get pre-sale on Monday

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prices seen pretty decent for STH --- all uppers range from about $80-$125 (this is with the discount) and look to be about $95-$100 up to $150 or so in the upper east and upper west stand for the public sale. South end is about $75 for STH (on TM - Others are now reporting $55 for STH so that's better!!) and $55 for the benches -- add 30% or so for the public ($109 and $75 or so) ----- obviously service charges for the public sale and none for the STH as well.....most bottom level seats range from $90-$130 for STH as well -- I'm sure a 30% mark up for non-STH gives a good estimate.....
    Last edited by tfcfans; 12-02-2016 at 09:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by German21 View Post
    If any changes it should be to a neutral stadium, finals are a one game event and should remain that way.
    I'm not sure if the MLS has matured to a point where people would pay to watch a single Cup match in a neutral stadium. I know it was many years ago when we hosted the Cup final, but my memory is that is was a pretty lame affair - the vast majority of people there had no skin the in game so the atmosphere was lame. For myself, I certainly would have no interest in watching a couple teams I don't care about play for the MLS Cup at Our House.

The NFL we are not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakTFC View Post
    My guess is supporters tickets will go up to $60. Anything more would be an insult.
    60$ is my guess as well, the nice thing is there isn't a huge bump in prices for next years seasons seats though so the playoff prices don't bother me that much, pay for performance I can live with...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a shit show this is turning out to be. I get it it's not easy coordinating an event like this 10 days, I just don't understand the reason they're introducing all these additional BS steps in the way. Why add all this confusion with an established SSH base.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    this system ...its such a pain in the ass,i have to take time off work for this crap.

Just PM me your code...I'll take care of it for you. No sweat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With teams now on board with supporters and the atmosphere that goes with I don't think the neutral venue would work.

However perhaps a two leg final would be better choice. I personally prefer the One and one done final.

Perhaps MLS should not be in charge of the final and let the home team deal with as with the other matches. There has to be a home advantage and having a stadium full of home support (aside from a few for away support) is the key. Creates buzz gets people in the bars, celebrating in the streets etc...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MLS tickets in my account manager now. 110$ for my pair in the south

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    SSH's will get pre-sale on Monday
    I read the email saying SSH pre-sale is today, non-SSH on Monday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got off the phone with TFC to ask about my time slot and was allowed to buy my tics in 112. Not allowed to purchase others at this time. $55 per

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heads up when getting extra tickets everyone

As per Ticketmaster...

" Ticket Limits
    There is a ticket limit of 4 for the general onsale.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just bought my tickets for Sec 116

$220 for 4

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had the same message. They weren't there this morning but I just went in now and there was a new invoice in there now so I just bought mine. Keep checking Account Manager. It will show up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

paid $55 for my seat in 117

ticket was available in Account Manager

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Starr View Post
    60$ is my guess as well, the nice thing is there isn't a huge bump in prices for next years seasons seats though so the playoff prices don't bother me that much, pay for performance I can live with...
    South is $75