Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1528
  1. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,667
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lobo View Post
    Top of 110 - Lower Light Grey

    Round / Member Early Bird / Membership Price / Public Price

    Knockout Round $ 65 / 70 / 81
    Conf Semi Final $ 70 / 85 / 98
    Conference Final $ 85 / 95 / 109

    TFC Playoffs http://fans.mlse.com/LOLGQ
    very helpful. What are your 2017 seasons, per game per seat? Around $28?

  2. #32
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London 75MB
    Posts
    919
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    very helpful. What are your 2017 seasons, per game per seat? Around $28?
    Upper 110 - season 1 SSH
    2017 Renewal $722.00 / pair
    2017 CCL Matches $38.00 / pair

    For all 21 games, it's $18 per game per seat.
    Last edited by lobo; 09-19-2016 at 09:35 PM.

  3. #33
    RPB Member Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On the Interwebs
    Posts
    17,372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeper View Post
    No doubt they will be selling the leftover seats on Groupon for half price.
    If TFC has a home playoff date, it will be a sell out. People will be begging for tickets.
    "Of all the things in life that don't actually matter, football matters the most." - Stuart McKeown

    Supporting since 2007


  4. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My section 120 (Medium Grey) playoff ticket prices (assuming this includes the "up to" 20% SSH discount):

    EC QF: $75
    EC SF: $80

    Not convinced about the inevitability of sell outs. Hard to imagine the casual fan will be lining up to pay more than that for an evening game in November.
    Last edited by rdroze; 09-19-2016 at 10:35 PM. Reason: medium grey, not dark

  5. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    120/Riverdale
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdroze View Post
    My section 120 (Medium Grey) playoff ticket prices (assuming this includes the "up to" 20% SSH discount):

    EC QF: $75
    EC SF: $80

    Not convinced about the inevitability of sell outs. Hard to imagine the casual fan will be lining up to pay more than that for an evening game in November.
    First, Hi section buddy

    Secondly, if the Jays continue to shit the bed and don't make it to the post-season then casuals may be all over any sort of meaningful sport come November.

  6. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,735
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's an interesting question. Tough to know.

    I think, if they play well down the the stretch, and the Jays don't have a deep run, this team will generate a fair bit of media buzz/interest, and playoff games will sell out.

    If they wind up in the knockout round, no way will that sell out, because that will mean they haven't played well down the stretch.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

  7. #37
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For those that are interested:

    Upper Light Grey Playoffs - 60 (ECQF)/65 (ECSF) /70 (ECF) for Early Bird STH

    http://fans.mlse.com/UPLGT

    Interesting that the gap grows quite a bit between these and lower light grey once you get to the ECF - going from a $5 difference to a $15 difference ($70 vs $85) for STH (.....and a $23 difference for the public for the ECF $86 vs $109)

  8. #38
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Section 210, Row 1
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm confused.

    TFC list the seats as Eastern Conference Quarter and Semi Finals but MLS doesn't have a conference quarter final, unless you count the knockout round.

    Knockout Round: E3 vs E6 & E4 vs E5
    Eastern Semi: E1 vs Lower Seed Winner & E2 vs Higher Seed Winner
    Eastern Final: The Winners
    MLS Cup

    So what are they asking us to pay for right now????

  9. #39
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Section 210, Row 1
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel like TFC should have written either MLS Quarter Final and MLS Semi Final or Eastern Conference Semi Final and Eastern Conference Final.

  10. #40
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    763
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    It's an interesting question. Tough to know.

    I think, if they play well down the the stretch, and the Jays don't have a deep run, this team will generate a fair bit of media buzz/interest, and playoff games will sell out.

    If they wind up in the knockout round, no way will that sell out, because that will mean they haven't played well down the stretch.
    Not to mention they will have 2-3 days to publicize and sell tickets.

  11. #41
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    116
    Posts
    2,640
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdking2 View Post
    So what are they asking us to pay for right now????
    Knockout Round and Conference Semis.

    Looking at the code in your account helps. For example in supporters (112-118) - http://fans.mlse.com/SUPU

    Last edited by nfitz; 09-20-2016 at 08:48 AM.

  12. #42
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sec. 111, row 7
    Posts
    194
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What row does upper light grey start? That's a pretty big difference from my lower light greys....

    Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    For those that are interested:

    Upper Light Grey Playoffs - 60 (ECQF)/65 (ECSF) /70 (ECF) for Early Bird STH

    http://fans.mlse.com/UPLGT

    Interesting that the gap grows quite a bit between these and lower light grey once you get to the ECF - going from a $5 difference to a $15 difference ($70 vs $85) for STH (.....and a $23 difference for the public for the ECF $86 vs $109)

  13. #43
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    116
    Posts
    2,640
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    Yeah I've been trying to figure out what the other urls might be but so far no luck.
    Here is what I've gleaned. You think with that, I could guess Upper Medium Grey - but I've failed:
    http://fans.mlse.com/SUPU
    http://fans.mlse.com/LOLGQ
    http://fans.mlse.com/UPLGT
    http://fans.mlse.com/LOMGL


    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    What row does upper light grey start? That's a pretty big difference from my lower light greys....
    Depends on which section. In 205 to 209 I believe it's rows 32-35, but in 203, 204, 210, and 211 it's rows 25 to 35. All nosebleeds.

  14. #44
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mississauga / Sec. 111
    Posts
    1,407
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdking2 View Post
    I'm confused.

    TFC list the seats as Eastern Conference Quarter and Semi Finals but MLS doesn't have a conference quarter final, unless you count the knockout round.

    Knockout Round: E3 vs E6 & E4 vs E5
    Eastern Semi: E1 vs Lower Seed Winner & E2 vs Higher Seed Winner
    Eastern Final: The Winners
    MLS Cup

    So what are they asking us to pay for right now????
    From looking at the break down in my account manager everyone is paying for the Knockout Round (Conference Quarters) and the Conference Semi Final.
    Provided we don't play in the Knockout Round, we may get our tickets moved up to Conference Semi and Final Tickets (but this is MLSE so who knows).
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

    AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

  15. #45
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The Beaches
    Posts
    609
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Damn...
    $1220 for my 4 season tickets
    $440 for Playoffs

    A third of the cost of seasons for 2 games. That's mental!

  16. #46
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Section 210, Row 1
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Knockout Round and Conference Semis.

    Looking at the code in your account helps. For example in supporters (112-118) - http://fans.mlse.com/SUPU

    How do I find this code in my account manager?? I'm in Upper White.
    Last edited by Bdking2; 09-20-2016 at 11:00 AM. Reason: additional information

  17. #47
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    116
    Posts
    2,640
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdking2 View Post
    How do I find this code in my account manager?? I'm in Upper White.
    In your profile, bottom line, underneath your phone numbers. TFC Playoffs:http/fans.mlse.com/XXXXX

  18. #48
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lower Dark Grey playoff pricing $85 / $90 / $95
    Seasons are $1,000 a seat ($950 without CCL)



  19. #49
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone know how to purchase additional tickets? Do I have to call my rep?

  20. #50
    RPB Member Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On the Interwebs
    Posts
    17,372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bargs7 View Post
    Does anyone know how to purchase additional tickets? Do I have to call my rep?
    Not available yet. Don't worry, they will email once further ones are available.

  21. #51
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    9,885
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bargs7 View Post
    Does anyone know how to purchase additional tickets? Do I have to call my rep?
    You have to call your rep directly, they may be able to help you out on that matter. Have not needed to call mine for extra in ages, but did once for an extra pair to a home opener and it was taken care of. It will make you very happy when you do.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  22. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    116
    Posts
    2,640
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDMD View Post
    Seasons are $1,000 a seat ($950 without CCL)
    When did you become a SSH? That's $50 a seat. Looks like it was $45 there for those on 2007 pricing last year, and $50 for those that got early bird seasons last year.

  23. #53
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    499
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Got in touch with a rep. Seems even though account manager says deadline is Sep 30 for the current invoice (the 20% discount deadline as per the email/renewal site), the price shown is the 30% off.

    The price didn't change after I paid for my season seats. Which makes me think you can get the full discount without renewing (not that any of you will do that).

    Rep explained that the amount of the invoice will go up after Sep 23 to reflect the 20% discount. My contention is either discount is wrong or the due date is wrong in it's current form.

    Since we have access to the full price scheme we can see that only yellows are getting that sort of discount, the rest are not hitting it. I guess that makes the above a moot point.

  24. #54
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FWIW, these are the links for playoff ticket prices for some other teams:

    http://www.columbuscrewsc.com/ticket...memberplayoffs

    http://www.fcdallas.com/playoffs

    Of course, Columbus Crew aren't very likely to make the playoffs this season!

  25. #55
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    15,423
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dallas tops out at around $150 Canadian but they have issues getting bodies out to that suburban stadium even with a top team.

  26. #56
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mississauga / Sec. 111
    Posts
    1,407
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just took the plunge myself.

    God I hope we don't need the knockout round/quarter finals.
    Just get the 1st round bye and hopefully MLSE will just change everyone's tickets to reflect Conference Semi Finals and Final instead. (I know I am hoping for a miracle with MLSE, but you never know.)
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

    AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

  27. #57
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,667
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lobo View Post
    Upper 110 - season 1 SSH
    2017 Renewal $722.00 / pair
    2017 CCL Matches $38.00 / pair

    For all 21 games, it's $18 per game per seat.
    Interesting. My seasons are more than yours ( I think I am medium gray) but playoffs the same.

  28. #58
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cas87 View Post
    Just took the plunge myself.

    God I hope we don't need the knockout round/quarter finals.
    Just get the 1st round bye and hopefully MLSE will just change everyone's tickets to reflect Conference Semi Finals and Final instead. (I know I am hoping for a miracle with MLSE, but you never know.)
    This is the way FC Dallas does it

    Scenario 1
    If FC Dallas finishes as #1 seed in the West, your two-pack will get you:

    • Western Conference Semifinal Leg 2 - Sunday, November 6th (Time TBD
    • Western Conference Final Leg 2 - Sunday, November 27th 3:00PM

    Scenario 2
    If FC Dallas finishes as #2 seed in the West, your two-pack will get you:

    • Western Conference Semifinal Leg 2 - Sunday, November 6th (Time TBD)
    • Western Conference Final Leg 1 or 2 depending on other semifinal

    Scenario 3
    If FC Dallas finishes as #3 or #4 seed in the West, your two-pack will get you:

    • Western Conference Knockout Round - October 26th or 27th
    • Western Conference Semifinal Leg 1 - October, 30th (Time TBD)

    *NOTE: If FCD only plays one home playoff game, you will have the choice of refund or credit on your second match ticket.

  29. #59
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    When did you become a SSH? That's $50 a seat. Looks like it was $45 there for those on 2007 pricing last year, and $50 for those that got early bird seasons last year.
    Became a SSH in 2011.

  30. #60
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mississauga / Sec. 111
    Posts
    1,407
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spe18 View Post
    This is the way FC Dallas does it

    Scenario 1
    If FC Dallas finishes as #1 seed in the West, your two-pack will get you:

    • Western Conference Semifinal Leg 2 - Sunday, November 6th (Time TBD
    • Western Conference Final Leg 2 - Sunday, November 27th 3:00PM

    Scenario 2
    If FC Dallas finishes as #2 seed in the West, your two-pack will get you:

    • Western Conference Semifinal Leg 2 - Sunday, November 6th (Time TBD)
    • Western Conference Final Leg 1 or 2 depending on other semifinal

    Scenario 3
    If FC Dallas finishes as #3 or #4 seed in the West, your two-pack will get you:

    • Western Conference Knockout Round - October 26th or 27th
    • Western Conference Semifinal Leg 1 - October, 30th (Time TBD)

    *NOTE: If FCD only plays one home playoff game, you will have the choice of refund or credit on your second match ticket.
    Awesome, I have family in Texas

    Now if only I can figure out what they will do with my tickets for here ...
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

    AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •