Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So now the seat map is working and my original season seats are showing up as available! I don't get why we had to go through this rigmarole... Would have preferred to be sitting with the people I have befriended over the years...

Quote Originally Posted by tfcja View Post
    Unfortunately, I think too many people are looking at the seat map so when I received my offer code I wasn't able to select my seats from the map since it doesn't load. Had to let the site pick tickets for me. I'm usually in 126 and got tickets in 125 - basically accross the aisle from where I usually sit. Higher price point though but I'm not complaining about that!

I haven't seen any information about season seat holder presale on Monday. Only presale I see is at noon but that's open to anyone that registers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My experience was different

Log in to Ticketmaster - do this first so you don't have to do it after selecting tickets and the clock is ticking
    Open the map now for the 2pm time slot.
    Zoom in on the seats you want.
    Get ready for that e-mail at 16 mins to 2pm
    Copy and paste the code soon as you get it
    Select the seats you are eyeing and click Buy Now
    Have your CC handy because it will ask you for the security code

This worked for me, got the seats I wanted and minutes later the section was gone.

Good luck anyway you try!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was there a limit? I see the option to buy up-to 10 tickets was available. I just read through my TFC emails and no mention of a 4 ticket limit as was posted earlier. Was the 4 ticket limit for Monday?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers buddy thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My code only allowed me to buy 2 tickets max, which is the amount of season tickets I have in my account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post
    Was there a limit? I see the option to buy up-to 10 tickets was available. I just read through my TFC emails and no mention of a 4 ticket limit as was posted earlier. Was the 4 ticket limit for Monday?
    The limit before monday is however many season tickets you have, starting monday the limit will be 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to be clear, are the ones that we bought today counted in the 4 ticket limit?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see 203 & 204 are greyed out, so that is probably what they allocated for Seattle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wasnt able to get MY normal two seats "because it would leave 1 seat by itself"
    Fucking stupid.
    Had to move.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my seats in 110. Thanks for this heads up. Worked great.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada72 View Post

Log in to Ticketmaster - do this first so you don't have to do it after selecting tickets and the clock is ticking

This worked for me, got the seats I wanted and minutes later the section was gone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for this, I was able to get my seasons seats right away using your method.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Just to be clear, are the ones that we bought today counted in the 4 ticket limit?
    i don't believe so, but I'd double check with your account rep.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Gunner...did that and got one 3 rows up from my row. Coulda had one from the 2 pairs behind me but I like those guys and didn't want to screw them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those of you complaining about not being in your regular seats......this game could have been played in Houston or Dallas or Vancouver if MLS didn't change the format and move the game away from a neutral site location.....so.......there's that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BakaGaijin View Post
    For those of you complaining about not being in your regular seats......this game could have been played in Houston or Dallas or Vancouver if MLS didn't change the format and move the game away from a neutral site location.....so.......there's that.
    This is very true.

Still though, if my seats weren't displaced, why put everyone through that pain in the ass?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcscores View Post
    The limit before monday is however many season tickets you have, starting monday the limit will be 4.
    This is what I got, no mention of 4. Am I missing something?

Your MLS Cup Pre-sale Is Tomorrow
    Toronto FC will be hosting MLS Cup and we couldn’t be more excited! We will play the Seattle Sounders on December 10th at BMO Field.

Please note that this is a League event and therefore will operate differently than our other Playoff matches this season.

Here’s what you need to know about your Club/Supporter seats:
    • These seats will be available through your Online Account Manager tomorrow as per our typical on-sales

Here’s what you need to know about your non Club/Supporter seats:
    • You will have first access to tickets at your Membership price (up to 30% off with no service fees) through Ticketmaster (not Account Manager)
    A non-transferable, one time use code will be sent to you tomorrow before your x:x time slot
    • Access will be given to Season Ticket Members based on tenure
    • Additional tickets for this event will be available for purchase Monday

If you have any questions, contact your Account Manager or call 416-360-4625.

Toronto FC
    //All For One

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Thanks Gunner...did that and got one 3 rows up from my row. Coulda had one from the 2 pairs behind me but I like those guys and didn't want to screw them.
    I faced a similar scenario, I could have got seats 2 rows behind me, but I know those guys and didn't want to screw them and there were three seats so it wouldn't let me leave one stranded. I ended up one section over and 12 rows higher. But I don't really care about the seats, the fact that I'm away from everyone I watch the game with is complete BS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah and if my grandmother had balls she'd be my grandfather.

The game is here, so are my seats, and I didn't get them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jvanpeebles View Post
    Got my seats in 110. Thanks for this heads up. Worked great.
    Awesome.

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel happy and fortunate to be in the South and get my seats.
    But even if I were elsewhere, I'd be happy just to be able to see Toronto in a final at home.
    I can't wait for the 10th. We have suffered through so many tough years,
    How satisfying is this!!!???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wighty View Post
    Thanks for this, I was able to get my seasons seats right away using your method.
    Great! I've bought so many concert and sporting tickets off ticketmaster, I know more than I should about that web site LOL

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why isn't ok for people to be a bit pissed off they cant sit in their seats they've had for the last 10 years? Do others really need to comment about how they shouldn't be? or how the game could be elsewhere?

Just let them be pissed and whine about it...its kinda a shit deal really. Of course they aren't complaining about seeing a final at home with TFC in it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mdc 77 View Post
    Why isn't ok for people to be a bit pissed off they cant sit in their seats they've had for the last 10 years? Do others really need to comment about how they shouldn't be? or how the game could be elsewhere?

Just let them be pissed and whine about it...its kinda a shit deal really. Of course they aren't complaining about seeing a final at home with TFC in it.

well said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for this info. My section was all blocked off but I was able to pick the seats I wanted with the map before 2:00pm. Once 2:00 hit the map was no longer available.

Does anyone have any info about tickets on Monday? Anything that's confirmed by their ticket rep? Will there be a code?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but my seat was gone and I was put into the interesting moral dilemma of getting really close to my seat by screwing over somebody I like being around and likely getting found out...or possibly screwing over somebody I don't know a few rows up.

Either way, somebody with less tenure then me is going to be pissed.

I get we are all in this together and doing this to somebody if our seat is taken but I don't like being put into that position.

That having been said.......paying only $90 for a league championship is a steal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Thanks for this info. My section was all blocked off but I was able to pick the seats I wanted with the map before 2:00pm. Once 2:00 hit the map was no longer available.

Does anyone have any info about tickets on Monday? Anything that's confirmed by their ticket rep? Will there be a code?
    Glad this worked for you. Nothing 'official' about Monday, the e-mail we got says:

and ticketmaster says:

Presale Offer Start: Mon, 12/05/16 12:00 PM EST
    End: Mon, 12/05/16 12:59 PM EST

Onsale to General Public Start: Mon, 12/05/16 01:00 PM EST

So we may have an hour window on Monday but no codes and nothing official yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad this worked for you. Nothing 'official' about Monday, the e-mail we got says:

and ticketmaster says:

Presale Offer Start: Mon, 12/05/16 12:00 PM EST
    End: Mon, 12/05/16 12:59 PM EST

Onsale to General Public Start: Mon, 12/05/16 01:00 PM EST

So we may have an hour window on Monday but no codes and nothing official yet.
    Yes I saw that if you are a subscriber to "Toronto Til I Die" you get access to tickets at 12;00. Anyone serious about getting tickets including Seatle fans will sign up for this. I thought someone said SSH would get an earlier access. Was this ever confirmed? I asked my rep. He answered every other question except this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Yes I saw that if you are a subscriber to "Toronto Til I Die" you get access to tickets at 12;00. Anyone serious about getting tickets including Seatle fans will sign up for this. I thought someone said SSH would get an earlier access. Was this ever confirmed? I asked my rep. He answered every other question except this one.
    My rep wouldn't answer this one either.
    I'm going to assume no at this point

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An FYI to you guys. Code itself can be used up to the number of tickets but you can do multiple transactions. Friend of mine doesn't want all of his so I used the code to grab a spare in the temp stand. Naturally my other friend will squeeze in with us. Another strategy would be to wait until the initial rush calms down and the map becomes available. I had the map open for like 45 mins. So as of this post the 2pm people should be able to calmly go in and grab their own or as nearby as they can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got pair of seats up a row from my original seats, but closer to middle of field though.

It could have been worst so I am happy that I am not too far away from where I am used to watching the game.