Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1528
  1. #1291
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfcfan2011 View Post
    you didnt have to get extra seasons for next year?
    Nope. I became a season seat holder a couple years ago.

  2. #1292
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bargs7 View Post
    Called my rep 10 minutes ago and got a pair of tickets in the temporary stands! Thanks for the heads up everyone!
    Who is your rep?
    Mine is Brian Danso, he just called me back and said there are absolutely none available, but he will keep an eye out if more get released.

  3. #1293
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just got off the phone with my Rep after waiting a while. She said that there is nothing available from ticketmaster. She suggested to go check the ticketmaster ticket exchange resell site. (lol)

  4. #1294
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northwest Territories (Section 226)
    Posts
    6,839
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well like anything, if there are tickets available somewhere one moment, they'll likely be gone the next moment.

  5. #1295
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just purchased 4 season seats and was able to get 4 mls cup cup tickets, worth a try if you are thinking about getting season seats. They did say today was the last day to get tickets, but that might have just been a pressure tactic to get me to buy seats

  6. #1296
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,501
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you are looking at several hundred on the secondary market - consider pulling the trigger in seasons next year if you can get playoff tickets as well.

    Depending on the current price point for what is available - you might as well put your money towards something you own rather than giving it to a scalper.

    There should be a secondary market to sell tickets next year. So even if you can't attend enough games to make seasons normally worth while - factor in the money lost to scalpers + money recouped from selling tickets next year, and it might make sense. It did for me.

  7. #1297
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Etobicoke
    Posts
    1,584
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    If you are looking at several hundred on the secondary market - consider pulling the trigger in seasons next year if you can get playoff tickets as well.

    Depending on the current price point for what is available - you might as well put your money towards something you own rather than giving it to a scalper.

    There should be a secondary market to sell tickets next year. So even if you can't attend enough games to make seasons normally worth while - factor in the money lost to scalpers + money recouped from selling tickets next year, and it might make sense. It did for me.
    Agreed. I actually already have half of next seasons game potentially sold to friends and family so I'm good to go cost-wise getting my Cup tickets at the SSH price.

  8. #1298
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    113
    Posts
    4,654
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve View Post
    *******WARNING FOR ALL *******

    Do not purcahse tickets from Kijiji from the person asking you to email them at "milosduran1988@gmail.com"

    I was totally scammed for $500 , I know thw money is gone and its my fault but feel like warning all

    He/She posts and takes off ads for the game daily
    If buying on kijiji...Always meet in person and preferably at the persons residents...and ask for ID...etickets are the worst for scams...ive been there.

  9. #1299
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,030
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well the guys first and last name is in his email. So you could start searching up his last name for residences. Or take his name to police. Or search for his details on Facebook linkedin Google and much more.
    Show up at his house and give him a good ass whooping. That's a cowardly act and wouldn't be surprised if the idiot didnt realize his name is in his email.

  10. #1300
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,501
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinamoTFC View Post
    Well the guys first and last name is in his email. So you could start searching up his last name for residences. Or take his name to police. Or search for his details on Facebook linkedin Google and much more.
    Show up at his house and give him a good ass whooping. That's a cowardly act and wouldn't be surprised if the idiot didnt realize his name is in his email.
    These guys usually operate under aliases.

    Seriously folks - if you are buying on the secondary market - buy from TicketsNow and know that you are getting a legitimate, verified ticket. Even if it costs more. StubHub will give you your money back if it turns out to be a fake, but that is small consolation if you are left standing at the gate when your ticket doesn't scan on Saturday.

  11. #1301
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Season ticket holder from 2008-2013 here. Gave them up for the 2014 season as driving in from Niagara was getting to be too much with two kids and tickets were hard to pawn off on people Going game by game was the easier option but of course problematic in instances like this...

    Anyways, what do you guys reckon the parasites outside the stadium will be asking on Saturday? Wondering if it's better to pay an internet scalper or go the traditional scalper route. Hate doing it either way, but had no luck at 1pm on Monday, as expected.

  12. #1302
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,578
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mw83krk View Post
    Season ticket holder from 2008-2013 here. Gave them up for the 2014 season as driving in from Niagara was getting to be too much with two kids and tickets were hard to pawn off on people Going game by game was the easier option but of course problematic in instances like this...

    Anyways, what do you guys reckon the parasites outside the stadium will be asking on Saturday? Wondering if it's better to pay an internet scalper or go the traditional scalper route. Hate doing it either way, but had no luck at 1pm on Monday, as expected.
    I'm ignoring the temp stands...

    I'm guess OK seats in say, 209, 220 or 226, currently US$220-230, will be down to US$150 each by Saturday afternoon on stubhub. This is based on my guess that hundreds of seats are coming on the market in the next two days, as suits (i) take physical possession of tickets, and (ii) focus on weather.

    I would buy on stubhub on Saturday, and not mess with the scalpers at the game. They will be tough to deal with, they will hold prices up until kickoff, they will be dicks, life is too short. It's their model.

    This advice is worth exactly what you are paying for it. Your mileage may vary.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

  13. #1303
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    sec 107
    Posts
    491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    These guys usually operate under aliases.

    Seriously folks - if you are buying on the secondary market - buy from TicketsNow and know that you are getting a legitimate, verified ticket. Even if it costs more. StubHub will give you your money back if it turns out to be a fake, but that is small consolation if you are left standing at the gate when your ticket doesn't scan on Saturday.
    i pretty sure that Stubhub will get you a new ticket immediately if you have a problem with your ticket at the gate. Thats why they need your credit card info even when your selling ... if they can't solve the ticket issue, they immediately go on their site, and buy a similar ticket, charge it to sellers card that screwed up.
    i

  14. #1304
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    i pretty sure that Stubhub will get you a new ticket immediately if you have a problem with your ticket at the gate. Thats why they need your credit card info even when your selling ... if they can't solve the ticket issue, they immediately go on their site, and buy a similar ticket, charge it to sellers card that screwed up.
    i
    Your both correct, if they arent any tickets available you get the refund + x amount of credit usually but if there are tickets still available they will just give you another set of tickets and charge the difference in price to the seller.

  15. #1305
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If anyone is able to call their account rep and get 2 additional tickets could you please PM me (I will ETF the money right away!)? I just booked my flight from Edmonton in hopes that I can attend this! If not I'll see you at the bars!!! Where's the best place to watch this if you're not at the stadium.

  16. #1306
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    179
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    If anyone is able to call their account rep and get 2 additional tickets could you please PM me (I will ETF the money right away!)? I just booked my flight from Edmonton in hopes that I can attend this! If not I'll see you at the bars!!! Where's the best place to watch this if you're not at the stadium.
    I think if anyone was able to purchase additional tickets this was they were very, very lucky. My rep told me they were not doing this, none were available and she wished she could help but no chance. I trust and believe what she was saying I'd that means anything. Was told to try ticketmaster tomorrow, 10am. They will have few more available then. That is your best chance before turning to resale market.

  17. #1307
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Awesome thanks for sharing that tidbit! I will definitely try at 10am!!

  18. #1308
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    These guys usually operate under aliases.

    Seriously folks - if you are buying on the secondary market - buy from TicketsNow and know that you are getting a legitimate, verified ticket. Even if it costs more. StubHub will give you your money back if it turns out to be a fake, but that is small consolation if you are left standing at the gate when your ticket doesn't scan on Saturday.
    Yeah its an alias and I did all the searches nothing, even an email trace thru IP gets me to Tenessee...

  19. #1309
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    2,856
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    If anyone is able to call their account rep and get 2 additional tickets could you please PM me (I will ETF the money right away!)? I just booked my flight from Edmonton in hopes that I can attend this! If not I'll see you at the bars!!! Where's the best place to watch this if you're not at the stadium.
    Really?? You're coming from Edmonton without a ticket to the game?? Damn bro...
    Good luck, hope you find something.

    Ive asked my rep, a guy I know at MLSE ticketing, and 2 players I occasionally talk to. This baby is dried out.

  20. #1310
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    2,856
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just as a wild shot...
    Ive heard on several radio stations (Fan590, AM640, and I believe AM1050) contests for a pair tickets... No harm in calling them and asking if / when / how.

  21. #1311
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pprzerac View Post
    Just purchased 4 season seats and was able to get 4 mls cup cup tickets, worth a try if you are thinking about getting season seats. They did say today was the last day to get tickets, but that might have just been a pressure tactic to get me to buy seats
    whatsectiondidyouget

  22. #1312
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,501
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    i pretty sure that Stubhub will get you a new ticket immediately if you have a problem with your ticket at the gate. Thats why they need your credit card info even when your selling ... if they can't solve the ticket issue, they immediately go on their site, and buy a similar ticket, charge it to sellers card that screwed up.
    i
    Quote Originally Posted by tfcscores View Post
    Your both correct, if they arent any tickets available you get the refund + x amount of credit usually but if there are tickets still available they will just give you another set of tickets and charge the difference in price to the seller.
    Thanks - that's actually a pretty cool policy...And strong incentive to sellers to not try and pass fake tickets (that could get expensive quickly...)

  23. #1313
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sec. 111, row 7
    Posts
    194
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Thanks - that's actually a pretty cool policy...And strong incentive to sellers to not try and pass fake tickets (that could get expensive quickly...)
    For me StubHub is close second to TicketsNow (that seller penalty is a huge disincentive to any potential scams.)

  24. #1314
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just got an e-mail from Toronto Til I Die stating that they are releasing tickets at 10am and I actually got a code this time. Bonne chance.

  25. #1315
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huninho View Post
    Just got an e-mail from Toronto Til I Die stating that they are releasing tickets at 10am and I actually got a code this time. Bonne chance.
    listserve must of been slow

    nothing on twitter

  26. #1316
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I also got the e-mail - unique code this time, two ticket max.

  27. #1317
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dang nothing yet for me

  28. #1318
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theaub View Post
    I also got the e-mail - unique code this time, two ticket max.
    I haven't gotten a code yet...

  29. #1319
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My analysis of this whole situation is TFC is very bad at e-mail lists

  30. #1320
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have not received anything from season tickets or from Toronto Til I Die. Is this a specific code or general? If general anyone want to share via pm please? Also getting on phone to my rep now, although may be too late.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •