Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bdking2 View Post
    If anyone can, still has access, please check section 210 for any blocks of seats that have been scooped up.
    You can click on the map and see whats available, you just won't be able to purchase.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jayeden View Post
    no trolling - i said, i get the logic.. but everyone has the same right to handle this situation how they want and pay their money - it is a very redundant ask - if everyone could do that we wouldn't be in the situation - I'm personally not even affected...but if i was and people are displaced OK fine we are in the championship - no sporing league in the world lets the home team control tickets - you think when the home team happens to make Super Bowl all 60000 STH aren't displaced? they end up paying thousands to get in, wherever they can sit...you still get to pay under face value and see the game...people up in arms over this need a reality check
    So this is all really easy for you to say. You get your seats, you get the cheapest deal in the stadium, you get to watch with your friends. The rest of us don't get to watch with all the people we suffered with for many years, and we may have to go up a price point or two to actually get seats. If your seats were being taken and you were told you have to buy reds instead, you would be up in arms. And I would support you rather than tell you to go get a reality check. It's really unhelpful. We're all happy we're here, and we will buy some tickets, but we have a right to be a bit bummed about the whole thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Any idea why MLS (E) would make some of us go through the TM process when the usual season seat location is available? Seems like a unnecessary stress to put people through.
    Yeah it seems like a real messy way to handle things. They should have contacted those in displaced sections and offer similar seats elsewhere in the stadium.

I have friends in 126 and 225 who weren't able to get their normal seats and purchased seats in different sections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    So this is all really easy for you to say. You get your seats, you get the cheapest deal in the stadium, you get to watch with your friends. The rest of us don't get to watch with all the people we suffered with for many years, and we may have to go up a price point or two to actually get seats. If your seats were being taken and you were told you have to buy reds instead, you would be up in arms. And I would support you rather than tell you to go get a reality check. It's really unhelpful. We're all happy we're here, and we will buy some tickets, but we have a right to be a bit bummed about the whole thing.
    who said i have seats? maybe i have zero and have to test my luck on ticketmaster or worse stub hub - while on the topic.... if you won't buy tickets because you can't your designated seats ill happily take the 'leftovers' your complaining about....

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eSystem is a bit of a shitshow. Logged in as soon as the code arrived and my seats were available. Clicked on them, started purchase process, then had to deal with the anti-bot quiz. By the time that finished, TM redirected the window to a message saying thousands of people were buying tickets and it couldn't complete my selected seat purchase and forced me to opt for Best Available Seats.

That said, we've now got four seats in prime midfield west at a slightly higher price point.

Back in on Monday for pre-sale to get my regulars if available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jayeden View Post
    who said i have seats? maybe i have zero and have to test my luck on ticketmaster or worse stub hub - while on the topic.... if you won't buy tickets because you can't your designated seats ill happily take the 'leftovers' your complaining about....
    My apologies if you don't have south end tickets, in your post you said you "weren't affected" which made it sound like you have supporters seats.

I'm buying seats. I am just bummed not seeing this game with my crew. Is that too hard to understand?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The lower level centre section of the west side seems to have been removed from the pre-sale and likely given to league sponsors. This means that the team basically had two options: 1) tell their highest end Tunnel Club/Rogers Club ticket holders that they've been moved to crappy unsold seats across the stadium (considering how many SSHs there are for TFC), or 2) make everyone outside the south-end move and give priority to the longest tenured ticket holders. I get why they made that choice.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmacd View Post
    The lower level centre section of the west side seems to have been removed from the pre-sale and likely given to league sponsors. This means that the team basically had two options: 1) tell their highest end Tunnel Club/Rogers Club ticket holders that they've been moved to crappy unsold seats across the stadium (considering how many SSHs there are for TFC), or 2) make everyone outside the south-end move and give priority to the longest tenured ticket holders. I get why they made that choice.
    They were put in a shitty spot and will now have to deal with some pissed off people. It's easy to see both sides.
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get it too, and I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just bummed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by massive_magpie View Post
    121 @ $105.

Note that the top of 121 was blocked out (anything above row 8), so it appears that they have all been claimed by 'outsiders' (I logged in at 9:45, as soon as I got the code).
    This is so upsetting to me as I'm in the top half of 121. I'll still be happy to be at the MLS Cup but it changes the experience for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree. I'm pissed, but I know it's not the club's fault. There are things that they could have done better, like doing hourly windows by year instead of all of 2007-2010 in one cohort, but I'm sure there were system limitations. And they could have communicated better when they sent the emails instead of making the fans have to piece it all together after collectively harassing our poor account reps, but I am sympathetic. Scared as hell because I have a noon timeslot, but sympathetic.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get it too, and I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just bummed.
    Spending 10 years with the same group of people and now not being able to watch and enjoy the biggest game ever with them truly sucks...We get your pain.
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 year Season holder Very Happy to get seats for MLS Cup, But still upsetting not to be in my section121, Moved to 108.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    Yeah it seems like a real messy way to handle things. They should have contacted those in displaced sections and offer similar seats elsewhere in the stadium.
    There wasn't an option to offer them similar seats in the stadium. The entire lower bowl is sold out to SSH's. The only option would be the temp stand in the south or the nosebleeds. Consider that a lot of this displaced are the people with the most expensive seats in the stadium - I don't see that going over well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My apologies if you don't have south end tickets, in your post you said you "weren't affected" which made it sound like you have supporters seats.

I'm buying seats. I am just bummed not seeing this game with my crew. Is that too hard to understand?
    completely understood (remember i said 'i get the logic' )

i do not have south end tickets - maybe one day - until then i make the best of what i can get and squeeze in where i can - we will all be there that is the important thing - if someone told us all at the beginning of the year we'd be in the championship but THIS was the ticket scenario...i don't think many people would have denied the opportunity...

i agree perhaps communication from MLS on how this would work IF it happened could be much better...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    There wasn't an option to offer them similar seats in the stadium. The entire lower bowl is sold out to SSH's. The only option would be the temp stand in the south or the nosebleeds. Consider that a lot of this displaced are the people with the most expensive seats in the stadium - I don't see that going over well
    Yep...I think they did put a lot of thought into this and they chose the lesser of 2 evils.

The only thing else they could have done was give MLS the Temp stand, that wouldn't go over well either but it wouldn't have pissed off thousands of loyal customers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For anyone planning on trying for extras on Monday - remember their is a limit of 4 tickets which can be tied to your billing address.

Whether they enforce it or not is anyone's guess - but if you buy above 4 you do run the risk of at least extras getting cancelled. Keep the risk in mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose13 View Post
    Yep...I think they did put a lot of thought into this and they chose the lesser of 2 evils.

The only thing else they could have done was give MLS the Temp stand, that wouldn't go over well either but it wouldn't have pissed off thousands of loyal customers.
    I get the impression the MLS took what they want and left the rest to TFC.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely. That would have been the trade off when they started to let the higher seed host.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup, MLS probably demanded certain sections. I doubt MLSE had much of a choice of which sections to give.

In the end, just get in the building!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FUUUCKCKKKKK.... my seats might be gone. I've been on the phone with TFC for a half hour now.
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do the fools not realize that if someone has taken my 10 year seat, that they will get thrown over the fucking railing????

okay, sorry that was a bit extreme. This had better get sorted out.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    It is presale today for the amount of tickets that you have in your SSH account. SSH presale on Monday for additional tickets if you want more. Then non-SSH sale later in the day on Monday after the SSH additional ticket presale. That is the way I understand it.
    yep .. better clarified than my post

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkdale View Post
    Do the fools not realize that if someone has taken my 10 year seat, that they will get thrown over the fucking railing????

You mean your 200 level, front row, midfield seats...Good Luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right?!?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose13 View Post
    You mean your 200 level, front row, midfield seats...Good Luck!
    is this actually happening? Are they actually putting out Day Fucking ZERO seat holders?

My rep is going to get an earful

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is this actually happening? Are they actually putting out Day Fucking ZERO seat holders?

My rep is going to get an earful
    My seat wasn't even available for me to buy, or for that matter anyone to buy. Greyed out on the seat map.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was able to get my pair in 110. Season seat holder since 2010.
    While these blocked sections are out of TFC control, the message could have been delivered much earlier to temper expectations to the league controlled sections.

I also have season tickets to the Raps. We were all given a very early heads up that we would not have the same seats for the All-Star Games (a league controlled event) and would be given the opportunity to buy seats elsewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fwiw, if its not your selection slot yet you can see what's out there still on the map.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theaub View Post
    fwiw, if its not your selection slot yet you can see what's out there still on the map.
    Maybe...the map was available, then suddenly wasn't when I was online. Its disappears when the site gets busy, not available at all.