Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cmonyoureds View Post
    Section 207, entire row (minus 3). $472 each.

Reminds of what Kurtis Larson tweeted:

"MLSE did right by their fans"
    *sigh*
    no way these guys get that for those seats .... secondary market will settle, probably alot closer to face as people make plans to watch on the tube or a bar instead

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    no way these guys get that for those seats .... secondary market will settle, probably alot closer to face as people make plans to watch on the tube or a bar instead
    Prices will bottom out at 2-3x face value most likely, so $200-300 cdn roughly if demand cools off.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcscores View Post
    Prices will bottom out at 2-3x face value most likely, so $200-300 cdn roughly if demand cools off.
    The amount of tickets on Stubhub at this point is not really that high compared to other big games in this city over the past few years. Stubhub is the most public platform to see where the secondary market is at and currently there are only 1,173 listed. There are 392 listing in total. For reference some of the Blue Jays playoff games had over 10K at one point.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    The amount of tickets on Stubhub at this point is not really that high compared to other big games in this city over the past few years. Stubhub is the most public platform to see where the secondary market is at and currently there are only 1,173 listed. There are 392 listing in total. For reference some of the Blue Jays playoff games had over 10K at one point.
    your right ... market is thin at the moment. actual transactions around $200 is the south mostly temporary seats ... sidelines $250-350 range .. a few outliers
    Last edited by Onyx; 12-07-2016 at 12:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The one thing I would have liked seen work out is, obviously the club knows exactly which seats are SSH seats. The league wants 5000, then let them take open GA tickets and allow all the SSH's to remain in their proper seats. I know the league wouldn't like that but fuck them. Why should we who create the hype, atmosphere and spend our hard earned dollars be displaced so some suit from Dicks sporting goods can haul his ass up here to see a game he has no vested interest in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Received this email last night from Ticketmaster.

"For big events it takes time to ensure all orders are from real fans. We'll email you the minute they're ready to view/print/ship - it'll be in plenty of time for Toronto FC."

Wonder how many fake fans they eliminated.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the looks of it on Ticketmaster at the moment, they have frozen all re-sale tickets (so for the moment, no tickets are available at all on the site).

Wonder if it has something to do with the quote above ^^
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm seeing resale tickets on my computer so I'm not sure if anything is happening at the moment on that front --- although I do see prices going down (relatively) on stubhub....wait it out if your goal is just to get in the building, with exchange and fees and such its still close to $275C (!), it will be less than that as the day and weather approaches - I would imagine the GAs will be released at some point on Friday or Saturday as well....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was wondering if anyone knows face value of dark greys? I have a seller lined up to get tickets off of, just curious the actual value and how much I'd be over paying.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindside16 View Post
    The one thing I would have liked seen work out is, obviously the club knows exactly which seats are SSH seats. The league wants 5000, then let them take open GA tickets and allow all the SSH's to remain in their proper seats. I know the league wouldn't like that but fuck them. Why should we who create the hype, atmosphere and spend our hard earned dollars be displaced so some suit from Dicks sporting goods can haul his ass up here to see a game he has no vested interest in.
    Its nice to have dreams. It will always be by section. The league markets the Final like an event (Superbowl) so their concern is hype.

That's not to say they could and should have left off with any public sale until every STH had a seat somewhere...
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Medium Grey was $121 to STH so I imagine Dark Grey was not far off of that to STH ($130-$140?)....add 20-30% for public pricing, hope that helps....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post

That's not to say they could and should have left off with any public sale until every STH had a seat somewhere...
    Were any SSHs left without a ticket? And if yes, why? From what I've read here it seems like every SSH was given the opportunity to purchase the same number of tickets held in their account.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Were any SSHs left without a ticket? And if yes, why? From what I've read here it seems like every SSH was given the opportunity to purchase the same number of tickets held in their account.
    I can't confirm it but I hope so.

My problem is I've been on fb where the complaints coming from alleged STH get a little...suspect.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just picked up two from TM in sec 219, right at the stroke of 10am. Don't give up folks!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    ^ Medium Grey was $121 to STH so I imagine Dark Grey was not far off of that to STH ($130-$140?)....add 20-30% for public pricing, hope that helps....
    Dark grey was $130. Had a friend who is in 124 after being displaced from his normal seats 105. Decided to splurge a little for the big game. That's a great deal if the south-end is not your thing.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    I can't confirm it but I hope so.

My problem is I've been on fb where the complaints coming from alleged STH get a little...suspect.
    The only way a SSH didn't get a ticket was if they outright missed the deadline. There were ample seats available in the pre-sale for every SSH to get in the building.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theaub View Post
    The only way a SSH didn't get a ticket was if they outright missed the deadline. There were ample seats available in the pre-sale for every SSH to get in the building.
    Hey I got had a friend, a season seat holder who got pissed off at the whole relocation process and decided he was not going to accept what was being offered online. Decided to drive down to the TFC FO on Monday after the deadline. His rep was able to miraculously get him a pair one row behind his seasons in 223. So yes unless a season ticket was completely out to lunch there is no way they would have not ended up with tickets. TFC would have made sure of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rdroze View Post
    Just picked up two from TM in sec 219, right at the stroke of 10am. Don't give up folks!
    Lucky! I've been refreshing since I got to work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    I'm seeing resale tickets on my computer so I'm not sure if anything is happening at the moment on that front --- although I do see prices going down (relatively) on stubhub....wait it out if your goal is just to get in the building, with exchange and fees and such its still close to $275C (!), it will be less than that as the day and weather approaches - I would imagine the GAs will be released at some point on Friday or Saturday as well....
    I was seeing resale tickets on TM yesterday but this morning there don't seem to be any. I've been trying since 10am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you able to access inside the gates of BMO if you have seats in the temporary stands or is it totally separate gates, concessions, etc? Just want to know because I was hoping to meet up with friends at half time for a beer

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ they have connecting tunnels (for lack of a better term) that run to the second concourse at the top of the south stand.

You should be a-okay
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarniaTFC View Post
    Are you able to access inside the gates of BMO if you have seats in the temporary stands or is it totally separate gates, concessions, etc? Just want to know because I was hoping to meet up with friends at half time for a beer
    Yes. There are walkways connecting the temp stands to the concrete area just behind the supporters section. (the spot usually reserved for accessible seating)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarniaTFC View Post
    Yes you can enter from any gate and the temporary stand is accessible from the the concourse at the top of the regular south-end. There a few entrances that actually go through the grandstand to the back of it, where you will find the stairs into it.

One of the entrances is to the left of this beer stand.

Last edited by Red CB Toronto; 12-07-2016 at 10:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, unfortunately there were .... some did not get the email with their time slot window on Thursday and thus didn't know the process was changing. I checked the ticketmaster map about 11pm on Sunday night and they were still showing about 700 (approx) tickets left that had been set aside for SSH's. I didn't get the email but through friends (and this awesome forum) I was able to get in touch with my account rep and get the email...feeling very lucky but I do know SSH's who weren't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to all for your feedback!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a hard time believing any SSH was left out in the cold for their allotment of tickets unless it's the SSH's own fault. SSH ticket window was from Friday to Sunday at 11:59PM. If you didn't get your link, the ticket staff were there all weekend, you could call them and sort it.

There are also reports of a couple people on here calling in and buying/renewing SSH on Monday and getting tickets, which implies there are still unsold tickets that TFC have access to. I suspect a call to the Sales office as an SSH that has been unable to buy their allotment would sort it out quick enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Yes you can enter from any gate and the temporary stand is accessible from the the concourse at the top of the regular south-end. There a few entrances that actually go through the grandstand to the back of it, where you will find the stairs into it.

One of the entrances is to the left of this beer stand.

any idea of the view the south bleachers? It would seem the back rows would be obstructed view and the bottom rows wouldn't be able to see the goal line.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    I have a hard time believing any SSH was left out in the cold for their allotment of tickets unless it's the SSH's own fault. SSH ticket window was from Friday to Sunday at 11:59PM. If you didn't get your link, the ticket staff were there all weekend, you could call them and sort it.

There are also reports of a couple people on here calling in and buying/renewing SSH on Monday and getting tickets, which implies there are still unsold tickets that TFC have access to. I suspect a call to the Sales office as an SSH that has been unable to buy their allotment would sort it out quick enough.
    Absolutely, there is no way in hell a SSH would have been left out in the cold. The sales department would have sorted you out with a simple phone call. There are still a bunch holds for various reasons. They would have kept some to the side for the reasons we have discussed. That is why you are likely to see some get released at various points throughout the week to public sales as they determine they no longer need them.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blowing Bubbles View Post
    any idea of the view the south bleachers? It would seem the back rows would be obstructed view and the bottom rows wouldn't be able to see the goal line.
    It is fine from that perspective. Its being in the two ends section where some obstruction comes into play. Was in it for the Grey Cup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The resale tickets are now accessible on Tickets Now.

http://www.ticketsnow.com/fc-toronto...460.1479930253

Prices are a lot more palatable than yesterday and it looks like they did crack down on some obvious scalpers, don't see the full-row, 30 seats from yesterday...