Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fergiejr View Post
    I was watching blue dots disappear in and around my section in seconds. The map option is now gone from TM. I don't expect the tickets to last long.
    They disappear, then reappear. There was a pair at the bottom of section 106 (my wife likes the tourist seats) that was there when I opened the page but were no longer available by the time I clicked on them, but then they reappeared five minutes later so I was able to snap them up.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB View Post
    Its too bad the temp seats in the north..that they will be installing for the Centenial Classic wont be ready.....
    They'd be ready for the next home game though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got 3 tickets in section 210, $99 + $9 fee each. Right now there are only 3 or 4 scattered singles and a few premiums by the north end patio. It's probably time to release the temporary seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking that this two game Eastern Conference Final is a bit bigger in Montreal than Toronto, Montreal has already sold over 50 000 tickets , BMO Field while nearing a sellout still not sold out in a 30 000 seat BMO Field , if this was Montreal with the way ticket sales are going in Montreal BMO Field would have been sold out by now and not only the regular seats but also the over 6000 seats that they are installing for the Grey Cup and outdoor hockey game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toronto is sold out save about 6 seats in section 102 I believe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People were saying that the first game of the NYCFC was sold out then I get to the stadium and see about 2000 empty seats and I was almost right with the attendance announced at just over 28000.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The club announced that we are officially sold out.

They will release the temp seats next week at around $55/each according to Larson.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoccMan2 View Post
    People were saying that the first game of the NYCFC was sold out then I get to the stadium and see about 2000 empty seats and I was almost right with the attendance announced at just over 28000.
    I believe those empty seats may just as well have been people who bought but did not use tickets or were given free tickets and did not attend? I'm not sure. At any rate I expect a tremendous roar in the stadium on Nov 30, as does everyone here.
    Last edited by UpTheReds; 11-12-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaLFC View Post
    The club announced that we are officially sold out.

They will release the temp seats next week at around $55/each according to Larson.
    My seats are in 110, but I've been making my way to 114 for the past 3 games. Security is pretty lax and lines for beers are non-existent which is awesome. I wonder how that will change with the extra 6k in supporters in the south end.
    In my opinion, they should fill the Gen Admin section in the north end before the grey cup seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Expanded South End Seating

Wondering if any SSH received notification email from the team today about expanded south end seating (left from Grey Cup) going on sale tomorrow to SSH.
    I contacted my account rep and she said I'd receive directions today and that they'd be avail for purchase tomorrow through the online account manager. Still haven't heard anything and didn't want to miss out!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xrisburn View Post
    Wondering if any SSH received notification email from the team today about expanded south end seating (left from Grey Cup) going on sale tomorrow to SSH.
    I contacted my account rep and she said I'd receive directions today and that they'd be avail for purchase tomorrow through the online account manager. Still haven't heard anything and didn't want to miss out!!
    Nothing yet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still nothing for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posted in the ticket trader thread, but if any SSH would be willing to grab me 3 of those $55's I'd be very grateful, and buy you a thank you beer at the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just picked up some tickets for temp grandstand, $55 all in per ticket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Already on Kijiji for $100! That didn't take long...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tickets/gta-g...7-5883/c259160

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis View Post
    Already on Kijiji for $100! That didn't take long...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tickets/gta-g...7-5883/c259160

They left their phone number on the ad I wonder if they're dumb enough to have the same number associated with their season ticket account at MLSE. Anyway I reported them to the FO but if other ppl take the time to call in they may actually do something about it.
    Last edited by gmacpheetfc; 11-18-2016 at 12:13 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gmacpheetfc;[URL="tel:1820577"
    1820577[/URL]]They left their phone number on the ad I wonder if they're dumb enough to have the same number associated with their season ticket account at MLSE. Anyway I reported them to the FO but if other ppl take the time to call in they may actually do something about it.
    Totally legal now to sell tickets for a higher price on the secondary market in this province. It's just the way of the world now.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gmacpheetfc View Post
    They left their phone number on the ad I wonder if they're dumb enough to have the same number associated with their season ticket account at MLSE. Anyway I reported them to the FO but if other ppl take the time to call in they may actually do something about it.
    What did FO say? I sell tickets on StubHub. I buy tickets on this site for more than season ticket price.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a bit of a panic today when I saw tix posted on some scalping sites already for the MLS Cup final. It's ridiculous that people can post on those sites for events that haven't even gone on sale yet.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Totally legal now to sell tickets for a higher price on the secondary market in this province. It's just the way of the world now.
    It's actually illegal to scalp on Kijiji. It's only legal on a site with a "fan guarantee" like stubhub or ticketsnow.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    It's actually illegal to scalp on Kijiji. It's only legal on a site with a "fan guarantee" like stubhub or ticketsnow.
    Tickets either have to be authenticated or the seller has to offer a money back guarantee. Since StubHub is about the only place I buy on the secondary market I just had to read up on how the new scalping laws work in Ontario.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my 3.
    Big thanks to several RPB's who offered to help. It's nice these 3 will stay with supporters and not end up with scalpers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a good friend within my inner tfc circle leveraged his relationship with an MLSE contact, and we scored 8 seats in a row in the 5th row of the temp stand above 116, $45 each all in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    I am sure there are limitations to do it legitimately. For example by reselling, aren't you supposed to charge HST which then goes to the government? Furthermore, if you're making a profit from the sale (which I assume you would) that additional income would have to be claimed on your personal taxes. I mean if you're selling a couple of tickets, no one will ever get you on it though you are still breaking tax laws. On the other hand, if you're a scalper and buy a few hundred to a thousand? Then that's a lot of unclaimed tax. Probably one of the reasons why Stub Hub is legal - there's a paper trail forcing them to pay their taxes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Legalized scalping...lol

They cant stop scalping so ticketmaster...opened a site now called Ticketsnow to get a peice of action..dirty whores..lol i remember a few years back when Ticketmaster themselfs were putting tickets on that site and jacking the prices for there own profits...lol now they just make money off the service charges from the scalpers that post on there sites.

There is no stop to scalping.....look at stubhub..its site is endorsed by major sports leagues world wide....the leagues cant shut them down..so they jump in on the action....its halarious really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the deal with the partially obscured seating at the east and west ends of the temporary stands? It's not the super columns that would be blocking the view, so I'm not sure what the story is with those seats.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    What's the deal with the partially obscured seating at the east and west ends of the temporary stands? It's not the super columns that would be blocking the view, so I'm not sure what the story is with those seats.
    It would be the scoreboards in the south. They probably block the corners of the pitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That makes the most sense now that you mention it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did anybody get an email from Toronto Till I Die this morning with an offer code for the grandstand tickets, by any chance?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tickets now on general sale.

There's something mesmerizing about watching the map on Ticketmaster, waiting for the refresh and then seeing clumps of blue dots disappear. I need a life.