Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone still thinking about getting tickets , this is your chance or forever hold your peace ( :

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thisisinternetclash View Post
    Did anybody get an email from Toronto Till I Die this morning with an offer code for the grandstand tickets, by any chance?
    Nope.
    Good thing I was helped out by an RPB member earlier, because even though I signed up at that "Priority Access" site for these seats, I got no notifications at all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plenty of grandstand tickets still available if anyone needs some: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/toronto-f...Onsale1122_ECF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like the stadium is more or less sold out even the south temporary stands, I just checked on the TFC website for tickets and nothing anywhere in the stadium is available. Looks like if anyone needs tickets sites like Stub Hub will be the only option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoccMan2 View Post
    Looks like the stadium is more or less sold out even the south temporary stands, I just checked on the TFC website for tickets and nothing anywhere in the stadium is available. Looks like if anyone needs tickets sites like Stub Hub will be the only option.
    Get ready for the General Admission seat sale. Let's fill up the north end!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YYZ_Fan View Post
    Get ready for the General Admission seat sale. Let's fill up the north end!
    That is what I totally expect.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in the Inebriatti operated toronto ticket exchange on facebook, tons of people looking for any seats so I posted the link to ticketmaster and the grandstand seats... my phone has been vibrating pretty consistently with people thanking me since then. I'm glad I could contribute to some extra ticket sales but really? Ticketmaster wasn't the first place you looked?

General admission would be great, would really help add to the atmosphere. Could also put us over the top of 100,000 attendance between both games.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Standing room only tickets just released (not sure why they didn't do this sooner):

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't want to jinx it but does anyone know if and when Tfc will be selling tickets to the finals game directly. All i have seen the past week are tickets being sold on websites like Stubhub. When I last checked the lowest price for nosebleeds was $500 lol. Don't worry I knocked on wood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC just sent an email to STH announcing that details on tickets for the final will come this week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its going to be pricey.a friend of mine a pair in the temp seats for 600 us ea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    its going to be pricey.a friend of mine a pair in the temp seats for 600 us ea.
    no tickets are on sale yet so no one knows. thats just place holder prices on scalper websites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tickets are on sale to the general public Monday at 1pm EST through Ticketmaster. I suggest you use the app and computer.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seattle was pre-selling Cup tickets (thinking that Montreal was going to win) starting for around CDN$100.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InSuL1nImP View Post
    Tickets are on sale to the general public Monday at 1pm EST through Ticketmaster. I suggest you use the app and computer.
    I think we'll need a bot to beat those scalpers to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ticket limit is 4 just try to get yourself 1 or 2 wherever. We can all just squish the southend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is everyone getting these details from? I still only have the STH e-mail last night saying more information is coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just got the email about tomorrow pre-sale, sounds like just our own seats, the rest on monday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it sounds like you don't get your seats. They are doing waves of sales based on your SSH tenure. I really want my seats so hopefully they are still available for my timeslot at noon. Brutal way to do it but I guess it beats having to watch them play in Seattle on Tv.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's the message I received:
    "Your MLS Cup Pre-sale Is Tomorrow

Toronto FC will be hosting MLS Cup and we couldn’t be more excited! We will play the Seattle Sounders on December 10th at BMO Field.

You will have first access to your seats [my emphasis] available to you at your Membership price (up to 30% off) through your Online Account Manager tomorrow morning. Additional tickets for this event will be available for purchase Monday.

If you have any questions, contact your Account Manager or call 416-360-4625.

Toronto FC
    //All For One"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have 12pm time slot on Friday for tickets, do people have different times?

RPB Member
    Vice-President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what I got. I don't sit in the south end, so this is likely why I might be moved. I would think that they would leave all SGs where they are... this kinda sucks as I love my seats, but in the greater scheme we are hosting the cup so whatever. :-)

Toronto FC will be hosting MLS Cup and we couldn’t be more excited! We will play the Seattle Sounders on December 10th at BMO Field.

Please note that this is a League event and therefore will operate differently than our other Playoff matches this season. What this means, is that we cannot guarantee your Season Seat Location but you will get an opportunity to purchase the same amount of seats you have in your account before we go on sale to the public.

Here’s what you need to know:

• You will have first access to tickets at your Membership price (up to 30% off with no service fees) through Ticketmaster (not Account Manager)
    A non-transferable, one time use code will be sent to you tomorrow before your 12:00PM time slot
    • Access will be given to Season Ticket Members based on tenure
    • Additional tickets for this event will be available for purchase Monday
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada72 View Post
    10am

RPB Member
    Banners Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada72 View Post
    I got 10am. I purchased my SSH December 2006

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nodoubtguy View Post
    10am
    I've been a SSH since 2011 and got 12am

RPB Member
    Banners Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still confused. I have 2 SSH seats, so tomorrow I can purchase 2 seats, and additional on Monday? Or can we do both tomorrow? I thought additional went on to General Public on Monday?

Can't get through to my account rep. I'm guessing their swamped with similar calls.

RPB Member
    Vice-President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
    I'm still confused. I have 2 SSH seats, so tomorrow I can purchase 2 seats, and additional on Monday? Or can we do both tomorrow? I thought additional went on to General Public on Monday?

Can't get through to my account rep. I'm guessing their swamped with similar calls.
    Yes. 2 seats on Friday, additional on Monday with the general public. That's the way I read it.
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fergiejr View Post
    This is what I got. I don't sit in the south end, so this is likely why I might be moved. I would think that they would leave all SGs where they are... this kinda sucks as I love my seats, but in the greater scheme we are hosting the cup so whatever. :-)

Please note that this is a League event and therefore will operate differently than our other Playoff matches this season. What this means, is that we cannot guarantee your Season Seat Location but you will get an opportunity to purchase the same amount of seats you have in your account before we go on sale to the public.

Here’s what you need to know:

• You will have first access to tickets at your Membership price (up to 30% off with no service fees) through Ticketmaster (not Account Manager)
    A non-transferable, one time use code will be sent to you tomorrow before your 12:00PM time slot
    • Access will be given to Season Ticket Members based on tenure
    • Additional tickets for this event will be available for purchase Monday
    I got the same as this but my time slot is 2:00 pm. What section are you in? I'm in 121. Did anyone in 121 get a different message?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah access to your # of season seats on Friday, and then can get up to four on Monday in the general sale.