Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why wouldnt they just have the displaced people get new seats? why make more people upset than necessary

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got this

What this means, is that we cannot guarantee your Season Seat Location but you will get an opportunity to purchase the same amount of seats you have in your account before we go on sale to the public.
    This sucks donkey balls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Well announce the window when we can buy them then :P

Don't want to see any southend seats up for the public sale.
    Window is Monday... Chances are you wont! LOL unless its resale.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    Only people whom have to shop are the 2000 in the lower west bowl whom have been displaced due to Sponsorship tickets via MLS.
    If you are not affected, you need not worry about your SSH
    Not true. I'm in 221 and have to shop for seats. Have been a SSH since year 3.
    Another summer of hope!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is possible others have been displaced, but my 108 East sides I get first crack at...

So it could be just the luck of the draw... Chances are, upper east in 200s wont be allocated to away supporters, its possible that they are shifting away support to be closer to the action... never know not being on the inside..
    Does it say in the email you are getting YOUR seats, or the opportunity to purchase the same number of seat in your account. If it's the latter, someone might get them before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Window is Monday... Chances are you wont! LOL unless its resale.
    And my whole line of conversation started with someone stating a TFC rep claimed we would get such a chance! :P

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got this

What this means, is that we cannot guarantee your Season Seat Location but you will get an opportunity to purchase the same amount of seats you have in your account before we go on sale to the public.
    This sucks donkey balls.

I LIKE the people around me. We had a GREAT time last night.

Yeah, I get it.

Still sucks.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On another note, Portland last year was only allocated 500 seats for the whole team, including staff and team needs and supporters.

If Seattle gets anymore then that, there will be hell to pay from the Timbers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    I got this

This sucks donkey balls.

I LIKE the people around me. We had a GREAT time last night.

Yeah, I get it.

Still sucks.
    Yeah, it really sucks.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Seattle was pre-selling Cup tickets (thinking that Montreal was going to win) starting for around CDN$100.
    Seattle has been allocated tickets in 203 and 204. Lottery system and paying either $94 or $99 CDN a ticket.
    Another summer of hope!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    And my whole line of conversation started with someone stating a TFC rep claimed we would get such a chance! :P
    Guess we will see if the rep is right or not...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The public sale starting at 1 is an odd time so maybe SSH get a chance at 10 am which is when they usualy start sales

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    On another note, Portland last year was only allocated 500 seats for the whole team, including staff and team needs and supporters.

If Seattle gets anymore then that, there will be hell to pay from the Timbers.
    ScoreboardsOnFire Stadium is a tiny dump tho, doesn't even do 20K. Should scale on size IMO.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ I'm thinking the same thing, a 1:00PM sale time usually means a 10:00am presale time is likely....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in 106 and just got the email saying I don't get my seats which really sucks because I have 6 in a row starting on an aisle (one of my group has a hard time walking and so an aisle is key) - hopefully I am able to find something similar when my window opens at noon tomorrow...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My SSH are in 226, upper west bowl.
    I have to shop, so its not only the lower bowl guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JDMD View Post
    I'm in 106 and just got the email saying I don't get my seats which really sucks because I have 6 in a row starting on an aisle (one of my group has a hard time walking and so an aisle is key) - hopefully I am able to find something similar when my window opens at noon tomorrow...
    I've had a problem getting bumped off the email list for a while. I didn't receive anything yet. I'm in 107 and fear the same. Are you supposed to go to the account manager tomorrow at 10am or ticketmaster?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESC is now taking orders for their allotment, whatever it may exactly be.

https://www.weareecs.com/shop/catego...o-away-mls-cup

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm with samuraizero, I am in 205 and have to shop. I suspect there are longer tenure people who are displaced, who have to shop, and are believed to be looking to take my seats. Either that, or I'm directly displaced.

My slot is 4pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by synkronized1 View Post
    I've had a problem getting bumped off the email list for a while. I didn't receive anything yet. I'm in 107 and fear the same. Are you supposed to go to the account manager tomorrow at 10am or ticketmaster?
    There is a personalized code sent via email before your time slot. If you haven't gotten an email yet for your tickets you better call your rep because you need that code to buy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paul-collins View Post
    I'm with samuraizero, I am in 205 and have to shop. I suspect there are longer tenure people who are displaced, who have to shop, and are believed to be looking to take my seats. Either that, or I'm directly displaced.

My slot is 4pm.
    It's everyone not in the south end.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    There is a personalized code sent via email before your time slot. If you haven't gotten an email yet for your tickets you better call your rep because you need that code to buy.
    If you are not getting moved your tickets will be available for purchase in account manager.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    If you are not getting moved your tickets will be available for purchase in account manager.
    Please note that this is a League event and therefore will operate differently than our other Playoff matches this season. What this means, is that we cannot guarantee your Season Seat Location but you will get an opportunity to purchase the same amount of seats you have in your account before we go on sale to the public.

Here’s what you need to know:
    • You will have first access to tickets at your Membership price (up to 30% off with no service fees) through Ticketmaster (not Account Manager)
    • A non-transferable, one time use code will be sent to you tomorrow before your 4:00PM time slot

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paul-collins View Post
    Please note that this is a League event and therefore will operate differently than our other Playoff matches this season. What this means, is that we cannot guarantee your Season Seat Location but you will get an opportunity to purchase the same amount of seats you have in your account before we go on sale to the public.

• You will have first access to tickets at your Membership price (up to 30% off with no service fees) through Ticketmaster (not Account Manager)
    • A non-transferable, one time use code will be sent to you tomorrow before your 4:00PM time slot
    There are two emails going around, one for people who are getting moved and the for those who are not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's everyone but the south end. I was responding to someone in 107.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's everyone but the south end. I was responding to someone in 107.
    The reality is there are not season ticket holders in the temporary grandstand , so tickets will be available.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by synkronized1 View Post
    No, it is through Ticketmaster (see email pasted below). If you aren't getting emails from them you might want to call your account manager to make sure you get your code emailed to you properly so you don't miss out.

• A non-transferable, one time use code will be sent to you tomorrow before your 12:00PM time slot
    • Access will be given to Season Ticket Members based on tenure
    • Additional tickets for this event will be available for purchase Monday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reality is there are not season ticket holders in the temporary grandstand , so tickets will be available.
    The point is that there is no guarantee people get their regular season seats, and won't get to watch the final with the same group they've celebrated (suffered) with for years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The point is that there is no guarantee people get their regular season seats, and won't get to watch the final with the same group they've celebrated (suffered) with for years.
    which is frustrating.
    Ah well. Momentous occasion nonetheless. Will just be happy if I remember to snag seats at all D:

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a SSH in 226, but I don't have access to the emails or account (my seat partner does). However looking at the quote that a number of people outside of the south end have posted:

"What this means, is that we cannot guarantee your Season Seat Location but you will get an opportunity to purchase the same amount of seats you have in your account before we go on sale to the public."

I'm just HOPING HOPING that they can't GUARANTEE the season seat location for everyone; that everyone at least gets to purchase the same amount of seats; but that MOST SSH even outside of the south end won't have to move. They're probably working on the details today, so sent the generic warning to everyone who MIGHT be affected.

I have no idea, but I'm just hoping. It makes no sense to bump everyone when only around 2000 seats are needed for the league. I wonder how it worked at the past few MLS cups, that were also at the high-seeded venue (and not a neutral venue)?