Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokedPanda View Post
    they need to put up another temporary stand in the north end for the final to solve all of this unpleasantness
    I've asked about that possibility and got told on game day that there will be no further seats added. The north end will continue in its role as a tribute to Taylor Field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smtavare View Post
    So let me get this straight, I'm a season ticket holder but my tickets will not be saved for myself, I have to hope they are there during my time slot tomorrow to choose from

Wtf! Fucking MLSE
    It's got nothing to do with MLSE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it fair to assume that light grey price sections 104, 119 and 127 are screwed? If so, we will likely be displaced to the upper bowls. Not happy if this is true.

edit - top of 105 as well
    Last edited by zorsofstesab; 12-01-2016 at 06:58 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be very surprised if Seattle isn't given the normal visitors area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhitenorf View Post
    I've asked about that possibility and got told on game day that there will be no further seats added. The north end will continue in its role as a tribute to Taylor Field.
    lol...they should put in a couple of mobile homes in the endzone to really make it look like taylor field.
    i dont understand why they wouldnt put some temp seats in that open area in the middle?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure why that north stand for the Hockey outdoor game has not been put up yet??

Apparently its onsite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB View Post
    Not sure why that north stand for the Hockey outdoor game has not been put up yet??

Apparently its onsite
    I'd wonder if part of it is because it's the "Budweiser Patio Zone", which is like a party type zone? So if you were to suddenly put stands there, it would effectively no longer be there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea what to expect tomorrow, it's confusing. I have a time slot of 10.00am for my 2 seats in 105.. will I be able to choose these tickets? Is it whoever grabs them first at 10.00?. Will I only see tickets in my price range? What happens if I can't get to a PC at 10 due to being at work, do I potentially lose my place?
    Guess I'm confused as to why it appears everyone but those in the south end may not be able to get their normal seats. Is it because those displaced from the section in the west side that MLS had garnished will get a crack at my tickets too?
    Hopefully it all becomes clear in the morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anto7 View Post
    I have no idea what to expect tomorrow, it's confusing. I have a time slot of 10.00am for my 2 seats in 105.. will I be able to choose these tickets? Is it whoever grabs them first at 10.00?. Will I only see tickets in my price range? What happens if I can't get to a PC at 10 due to being at work, do I potentially lose my place?
    Guess I'm confused as to why it appears everyone but those in the south end may not be able to get their normal seats. Is it because those displaced from the section in the west side that MLS had garnished will get a crack at my tickets too?
    Hopefully it all becomes clear in the morning.
    Well, as Oldtimer says, you just be happy you are getting any ticket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    Well, as Oldtimer says, you just be happy you are getting any ticket.
    Nice one !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice one !
    I'm obviously a bit pissed about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep I kind of guessed that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep I kind of guessed that
    I'm at 12:00. If you get a chance let us know how it goes.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to help some of those visiting this thread. Here's an excerpt from the e-mail I received from the club.

Your MLS Cup Pre-sale Is Tomorrow

Toronto FC will be hosting MLS Cup and we couldn’t be more excited! We will play the Seattle Sounders on December 10th at BMO Field.

Please note that this is a League event and therefore will operate differently than our other Playoff matches this season. What this means, is that we cannot guarantee your Season Seat Location but you will get an opportunity to purchase the same amount of seats you have in your account before we go on sale to the public.

Here’s what you need to know:
    • You will have first access to tickets at your Membership price (up to 30% off with no service fees) through Ticketmaster (not Account Manager)
    A non-transferable, one time use code will be sent to you tomorrow before your XXX time slot
    • Access will be given to Season Ticket Members based on tenure
    • Additional tickets for this event will be available for purchase Monday
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My comment here is probably uncalled for but...man that comment earlier was uncalled for, especially from a mod.

It's going to mean alot to some people to have to give up their seats they've sat in since day one, since walking into the stadium to try food and watch tfc on the big screen, getting that first glimpse of their own seats. Now the moment everyone has been waiting for and they can't sit there. That hurts.

Sure I'm damn happy to be anywhere in the building on the 10th, but doesn't mean it's a serious punch to the gut I most likely won't be in my seats. Might be trivial to some but, far from it for others.

I would have liked a bit more info regarding what will be available for us? How is this working exactly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm at 12:00. If you get a chance let us know how it goes.
    Yep, I will try to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I go in Ticketmaster it shows a pre-sale at noon on Monday with a max ticket allowance of 4. Then the general public sale starts at 1.00pm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so is no one guaranteed their season seats for this or just certain sections being forced to change seats? I am in 117 and have seen no email detailing anything yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1984 View Post
    so is no one guaranteed their season seats for this or just certain sections being forced to change seats? I am in 117 and have seen no email detailing anything yet?
    South end gets their seats so you're ok. You should have seem an email by now though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    If they want Seattle Supporters visible for tv coverage then 127 makes a lot of sense for where they would house them.
    Yup!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.soundersfc.com/2016playoffs
    This page indicates Seattle will be getting tickets in sections 203 and 204

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seats in club/supporters sections are guaranteed to season ticket holders (based on the email I got). Then how the heck are tickets already sold on Stubhub in sections that are not guaranteed (ie NOT club/supporters sections)? example - I see recent sales on Stubhub in sections 106, 219, 207, 206, 105, 227, 210. Are these season ticket holders who are jumping the gun selling tickets they do not have and who expect their regular seats to be available on their account manager tomorrow? Are they aware of the email we all got telling them they need to go on Ticketmaster to get seats? I am even more confused...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There just doesn't seem to be an easy solution for this. Once the league displaces 2000 people, they have to be given a fair shot at similar seats, you can't just move them all to the Temp stand.

Not really anyone's fault but most people are likely going to be moved from there normal seats.
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post
    Seats in club/supporters sections are guaranteed to season ticket holders (based on the email I got). Then how the heck are tickets already sold on Stubhub in sections that are not guaranteed (ie NOT club/supporters sections)? example - I see recent sales on Stubhub in sections 106, 219, 207, 206, 105, 227, 210. Are these season ticket holders who are jumping the gun selling tickets they do not have and who expect their regular seats to be available on their account manager tomorrow? Are they aware of the email we all got telling them they need to go on Ticketmaster to get seats? I am even more confused...
    I think they have jumped the gun and will not have there exact seats.
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post
    TFC folks are responding on twitter about this. No one has their tickets yet. People are speculating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know what kind of prices we are looking at for the final? 20 bucks more? 40? 100?

RPB Member
    Banners Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rockxlee View Post
    Anyone know what kind of prices we are looking at for the final? 20 bucks more? 40? 100?
    The rep I spoke to said about 10% higher than the Nov 30th game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    I would be very surprised if Seattle isn't given the normal visitors area.
    I thought I saw that MLS has taken 5,000 tickets for Seattle and MLS VIP's. Would think that there will be a fair load of Seattle fans travelling for their first MLS Cup appearance.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
    The rep I spoke to said about 10% higher than the Nov 30th game.
    My guess is supporters tickets will go up to $60. Anything more would be an insult.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am in section 104 and I am with you 100%. The people around me, we have cheered, screamed, laughed, cried together all these years and to not be able to share this with them is very disappointing. I understand it is a league mandate but I just wish the club would have communicated it a bit better and earlier. I will still be there on the 10th but if I am unable to be in my seat, it will be a bit disappointing to say the least.