Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever's said done, Osorio's great on the ball, perhaps sub in Endoh to replace him the rest of the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's not the only one, but Hamilton is having a 'mare (Betashour is another) Given we desparately need a goal here, perhaps bringing Baboulli on for him now, makes sense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bradley shouldnt be allowed to pass the ball more than 15 yards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG - this is getting worse! We are playibg like a team that wint be in the playoffs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeeesssss!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton_Red View Post
    OMG - this is getting worse! We are playibg like a team that wint be in the playoffs.

LOl..should have posted earlier.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morrow scores a lot of goals for a fullback
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slow and sloppy, what's happenning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morrow, I'm straight as can be, but I could suck your face after that goal! Way to come back!

The solution for these high pressing teams seems to be fast attackers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuckin a

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I give Osorio a lot of shit, but credit to him for his role in that goal, beat a man and stalled until he found the right pass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're parking the bus...bug go through the middle men!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morrow is now our third top scorer this season in league pay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    Morrow is now our third top scorer this season in league pay.
    He should ask for a raise!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shhhh!

Salary cap!

Great shot by Babouli.
    Last edited by mistercorporate; 09-24-2016 at 06:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think devos is right, altidore fouled first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Third time Elfaith has robbed us of points this season. We would have rapped up the conference title already were it not for him.

Altidore and possibly Bradley given yellow cards after the final whistle for arguing the call.
    Last edited by molenshtain; 09-24-2016 at 06:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Babouli works well with Altidore, does the second striker role well. Better than the Babouli-Giovinco combo in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Craig Forrest sounds like a moron, ref got the call wrong and he sides with him. Replay clearly shows Sapong kicking Altidore from behind trying to clear the ball and cuts him down.

Maybe its Jason Devos, I cant tell them apart they both sound the same. Fuck.
    Last edited by Couchy81; 09-24-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thought that was pretty underwhelming. Would like to see a little more emphasis on moving the ball forward with urgency. Cycling around the back 4 and then pumping a ball over the top for Altidore is a stale attack (which is basically what we saw in the last 10 minutes).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, when Bradley's distribution is that poor they need to change things up. Lots of over hit long balls today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    Thought that was pretty underwhelming. Would like to see a little more emphasis on moving the ball forward with urgency. Cycling around the back 4 and then pumping a ball over the top for Altidore is a stale attack (which is basically what we saw in the last 10 minutes).

certainly the biggest whole in our lineup at the moment is a player who can consistently link the midfield and the attack. That said, Both Chapman and Cooper were out. They're the two guys on the team who are far and away the best at that. I'm not sure how much more Vanney could have done with players available.

RE Chapman's effect: Doyle just posted a very interesting stat. He's second in the league in chances created per 90 minutes. ahead of Diaz, Kleijstan, Lodeiro etc.

Having him in form and cemented at the tip of the diamond is going to be very key down the stretch and into the playoffs.
    Last edited by molenshtain; 09-24-2016 at 06:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose we need to acknowledge the 'character' shown in fighting back for a point. However, that was a God awful performance throughout the side. Another two points thrown away, and with them most likely our game in hand. (Presuming the Soft Drinks beat the Poutine Eaters tonight) Today's result probably means we need to go perfect in the last four games, including a win in Montreal, if we are to top the conference and enjoy the home field advantage that goes with it. Although if the last two month is anything to go by, home field isn't much of an advantage for our side.

The sooner Seba is back in the side the better, ditto for Rickets on the bench. Hopefully with a fit squad to choose from we can get our act together and start to build some momentum going into the playoffs. Bradley flirting with a ban is a bit of a worry and it might be better to get it out of the way before the trip to Quebec (Does anyone know if the the yellow accumulation carries over into the playoffs?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Inklink View Post
    I think devos is right, altidore fouled first.
    No Devos is wrong. Look at it again. They are both going for the ball and Altidore is kicked from behind. Devos is biased against Toronto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im worried about seba.he said on his instagram that his injury is more severe then they thought and he will train hard in italy to get better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    certainly the biggest whole in our lineup at the moment is a player who can consistently link the midfield and the attack. That said, Both Chapman and Cooper were out. They're the two guys on the team who are far and away the best at that. I'm not sure how much more Vanney could have done with players available.

RE Chapman's effect: Doyle just posted a very interesting stat. He's second in the league in chances created per 90 minutes. ahead of Diaz, Kleijstan, Lodeiro etc.

Having him in form and cemented at the tip of the diamond is going to be very key down the stretch and into the playoffs.
    I like chapman, a lot, but Doyle's stat overstates the case. It's a flawed sample when you measure per games metrics vs. players who are on the field a lot more. Want to see him back but the team still needs to be more dynamic.

We have a few issues that limit our ability to move the ball around a team stuffing the midfield. A good pivot is one but it doesn't end there.
    Last edited by ag futbol; 09-24-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find our mid is better without Bradley. I hate the fact that EVERY attack goes through him and he slow the shit down every time. Too many back or side passes. I find more people involved when he's out because they have to get creative and they don't "rely" on him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    I like chapman, a lot, but Doyle's stat overstates the case. It's a flawed sample when you measure per games metrics vs. players who are on the field a lot more. Want to see him back but the team still needs to be more dynamic.

We have a few issues that limit our ability to move the ball around a team stuffing the midfield. A good pivot is one but it doesn't end there.
    It does overstate it to a certain extent, but still very explicitly indicates his talent and his value to the team. He's obviously not at this point better than the other playmakers I mentioned. But When he's not in the lineup and we play the diamond we struggle to create through the middle, and when he does play he's elite in his ability to create chances from the ten position.

We're a much better team when he's on the field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastend View Post
    I find our mid is better without Bradley. I hate the fact that EVERY attack goes through him and he slow the shit down every time. Too many back or side passes. I find more people involved when he's out because they have to get creative and they don't "rely" on him.

Seba was out and we were playing without an attacking midfielder. Bradley was our only creative outlet and he works best playing from a deep position.

The game didn't go our way today because we had certain guys out who prevented us from playing the best possible lineup to counteract Philly's tactics. we made the most of what we had.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    No Devos is wrong. Look at it again. They are both going for the ball and Altidore is kicked from behind. Devos is biased against Toronto.
    Yes this isn't the first time I've gotten pissed at "Craig Forrest" by mistake... Devos is a douchebag when it comes to TFC