Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    So there it is. Three years, that is interesting. Cap hit management, whatever, that is a major commitment from a team that already had one of the best striker setups in MLS. That surprises me more than seeing him move to play on turf.

There is certainly risk in this but “Arena is making an obvious mistake” regarding injury risk or turf or whatever, wouldn’t be my take. We had issues with the grass and with our medical setup here for all the time he was here. (We may well still do.) We don’t really know what his medical situation is, and there is a pretty good chance that Arena has a better handle on that than we do.

Jozy is a generational talent and a warrior, albeit snakebit with injuries. I really think he is a special player. I wish him well in any game in which TFC or Canada is not involved… and especially against Montreal (you know he will never stop scoring on them)

It was time for him to go but I wish this had ended differently.

Good night all.
    A possible tell tale sign, likely indicative or indicting... and the would be final nail in that coffin; TFC has had a med-staff problem.
    Last edited by Mr. Inbetween; 02-04-2022 at 05:48 PM.