Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Trying this on Sat. So simple.

Seems like a lot of work elsewise.
    It's a pain in the ass, really. Wallet (formerly Passbook) is very easy to access, and you don't scroll or anything, just flip between tickets. There's no excuse for this not working. It worked in 2015, I used it (Wallet/Passbook) for every single game of the season, and not once was there a scanning issue.

I'm a developer, and frankly, I think they simply did not design a front-end for the mobile side. Looking at the source for the Account Manager login, it's very sloppy (in-line CSS? Are they editing their pages in Word??).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    It's a pain in the ass, really. Wallet (formerly Passbook) is very easy to access, and you don't scroll or anything, just flip between tickets. There's no excuse for this not working. It worked in 2015, I used it (Wallet/Passbook) for every single game of the season, and not once was there a scanning issue.

I'm a developer, and frankly, I think they simply did not design a front-end for the mobile side. Looking at the source for the Account Manager login, it's very sloppy (in-line CSS? Are they editing their pages in Word??).
    Totally agree with you and how hard could it be? Both the Argos AM and the Ti-Cats AM have them when using your mobile phone. I went to the AM sites for the Leafs, Raptors, and Marlies but like TFC they don't have mobile versions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think everyone should contact their Account Reps asking about this. Let them know it's a feature that should be implemented.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Denham View Post
    I think everyone should contact their Account Reps asking about this. Let them know it's a feature that should be implemented.
    Everyone who cares about this, do just as he said. Contact your ticket reps, and express to them that it is unacceptable for virtually all other sports franchises to have this option, but TFC/MLSE has not stepped up. Also, if you are on Twitter, Tweet to @TorontoFC_SSH and @unton13 (Anton Wimmer, director of Ticket Sales & Service) and voice your opinion.

This worked for 2015, I used it for the whole season. It worked flawlessly. All these stadium upgrades, and they fail at simple technology.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anton just tweeted back, they are looking into it. It's all about the game-day experience, from start to finish. Maybe it's an edict from MLSE brass, but they need to know this is convenience for a many people, and just another selling point, and an extra cherry on top of the Sunday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Trying this on Sat. So simple.

Seems like a lot of work elsewise.
    Can also confirm that this works, in case anyone was skeptical.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can download the pdf and show it on your phone, not quite as convenient but still allowed for entry from a mobile device.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
    Can also confirm that this works, in case anyone was skeptical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    You can download the pdf and show it on your phone, not quite as convenient but still allowed for entry from a mobile device.
    It was simple. It worked. If they want to add or re-add a button that does the same thing - s'cool but I don't need it.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it's not as convenient. I had every ticket for the season stored in Wallet, and was as simple as it possibly could be. My gripe is it was there before they redesigned the site, and I really stand by my belief that they just didn't develop the mobile interface. It's all about the game-day experience, this is part of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone having trouble printing tickets to the Columbus match? It doesn't give me a print option anymore. It's way more than 2 hours before the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been doing this for all games so far. Works without issue. Not as convenient as loading your seasons into an app but works well just the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it's not as convenient. I had every ticket for the season stored in Wallet, and was as simple as it possibly could be. My gripe is it was there before they redesigned the site, and I really stand by my belief that they just didn't develop the mobile interface. It's all about the game-day experience, this is part of it.
    Quick question, last year when you put the digital tickets into the Wallet app were there barcodes on them or QR codes? I just noticed that I'm able to access the mobile feature for my Argos season tickets but it's a QR code that is on the digital ticket. I'm wondering if the hand held scanners at the gate will be able to read it. Maybe this is why MLSE disabled the mobile function? Just a guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise Captain View Post
    Quick question, last year when you put the digital tickets into the Wallet app were there barcodes on them or QR codes? I just noticed that I'm able to access the mobile feature for my Argos season tickets but it's a QR code that is on the digital ticket. I'm wondering if the hand held scanners at the gate will be able to read it. Maybe this is why MLSE disabled the mobile function? Just a guess.
    They were QR codes and scanned perfectly every time.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They sent a survey recently and one of the questions was about if we feel the need to have the physical tickets or not, or something like that, so I am assuming they are looking at digital options.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They were QR codes and scanned perfectly every time.
    Good to know, thanks. The fact the TFC site had the cabability last year and the the Argos site has the capability this year at the same facility makes even less sense then for TFC not to have it this year. I really don't understand their logic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    They sent a survey recently and one of the questions was about if we feel the need to have the physical tickets or not, or something like that, so I am assuming they are looking at digital options.
    I do still like having my ticket book, it's a collectable to me as a SSH. However, there is no reason to be lacking proper mobile ticketing. It worked before. They can scan bar codes from PDF files, indicating that the scanners used are CCD, not laser scanners. Apparently even the Argos have it. Something so simple, just a fail for no reason.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do still like having my ticket book, it's a collectable to me as a SSH. However, there is no reason to be lacking proper mobile ticketing. It worked before. They can scan bar codes from PDF files, indicating that the scanners used are CCD, not laser scanners. Apparently even the Argos have it. Something so simple, just a fail for no reason.
    I agree. I like having the tickets too but no reason that they shouldn't have a digital option for those that want it. They could even make it an option upon renewal and still save some printing ticket costs for those that only want digital tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just went to "print" my digital ticket from the AM and saw this message:

***NOTICE****

Account Manager will be unavailable from 6-8PM on Wednesday June 22, 2016 for maintenance. If you require assistance please contact your Service Team at (416) 360-4625 during regular business hours.

Are they finally fixing the mobile entry feature?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Will they accept a PDF file right on the phone for entry? It doesn't have to be printed?
    Did this last game.... It works.
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise Captain View Post
    Just went to "print" my digital ticket from the AM and saw this message:

Are they finally fixing the mobile entry feature?
    That was my thought too when I saw it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I guess we're not getting mobile entry this year then, eh? Sad, really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    Did this last game.... It works.
    i just show the pdf on my phone and this is what i do all the time now ... i thought this is mobile entry, is it something different.
    Last edited by Onyx; 07-25-2016 at 07:58 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmmm... mobile entry is available for MLS Cup. So it IS possible.