Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mobile Ticket Entry

So I see that in the Account Manager, there is an icon indicating that all of the tickets are usable as Mobile Entry. for 2015, I downloaded every ticket to my iPhone (Passbook), so that I would never have to worry if I had tickets with me or not. I was pretty sure that when accessing the Account Manager from my phone last year, it took me to a mobile version which had a link to download the ticket. This year though, I cannot in any way get a mobile version of the Account Manager. I see other clubs have it, but we are missing it for some reason.

Does anyone have any insight?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just download the ticket and email the PDF to yourself. Works great, and stays in your email, even if you phone dies, you can use somebody else's to login.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Just download the ticket and email the PDF to yourself. Works great, and stays in your email, even if you phone dies, you can use somebody else's to login.
    Will they accept a PDF file right on the phone for entry? It doesn't have to be printed?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zoom into the bar code, and they'll just scan it like a paper copy. I been doing that for 2 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zoom into the bar code, and they'll just scan it like a paper copy. I been doing that for 2 years.
    That is a work around but there is an option to have "mobile ticketing" enabled that the team has to add to the account manager. The Ti-Cats are doing it this year for season ticket holders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I downloaded directly from the account manager last year, and the tickets added to Passbook and presented as QR codes. This is missing. The only options on the phone are to Print or Transfer, there is no "view" option. Something has changed online, or been taken away.

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, mobile tickets should be an easy option in today's world.
    Maybe they'll still fix it on the account manager before the home game.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even the marlies have this feature through ticket master
    06-18-09 i was there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

access torontofc.ca on your phone
    scroll down to account manager
    sign in to account manager
    select your tickets and choose the "mobile entry" icon.

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    access torontofc.ca on you phone
    Well there you have it!
    Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I hit the mobile enter icon it comes up with a message saying "You can also get into this event with your smartphone, no matter which delivery method you choose".
    Does this mean I have to either choose print at home or transfer tickets first?
    Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This brings you to the full (desktop) site. There are only Print-at-Home and Transfer tickets as options. The "Mobile Entry" is simply a pop-up saying you "can". It doesn't actually do anything.

The site seems to be a customized interface to the Ticketmaster account manager. The mobile side of the site seems to have been removed when site was re-developed. No excuse for this, it's not hard to develop a mobile interface. Sent a message to Anton Wimmer, will see if they can get moving on this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anto7 View Post
    When I hit the mobile enter icon it comes up with a message saying "You can also get into this event with your smartphone, no matter which delivery method you choose".
    Does this mean I have to either choose print at home or transfer tickets first?
    Cheers
    MLSE's development team (or whoever they contracted to do so) did not add a mobile version of the interface, just a big fail in my opinion (as a developer).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got a call from Toronto FC, the girl said that the problem is on Ticketmaster's side (but I'm kinda not believing that). Regardless, she said the problem should be resolved by next week so we can get mobile access to the account manager and download tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    I just got a call from Toronto FC, the girl said that the problem is on Ticketmaster's side (but I'm kinda not believing that). Regardless, she said the problem should be resolved by next week so we can get mobile access to the account manager and download tickets.
    Awesome, thanks for following up about this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    I have a feeling you're right and the issue is they don't know how to turn the option on, on TFC's end. I contacted them via Twitter two days ago asking how the mobile entry function works and got no response. Today I went into my account manager and two out of my four season tickets say "action required" next to them instead of "printed by box office" like they used to and the other two still do. I hope they didn't accidentally void my printed tickets trying to figure things out on their end. I sent a DM, just waiting to hear back now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine also say printed by box office....hmm

Edit: From my account rep:

Printed at the “Box Office” is the print count for your tickets that you received in your Season Ticket Package.

Dom
    Last edited by Eastend; 04-28-2016 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's official, they don't know how Ticketmaster Account Manager works on their end. I even called and got the same answer.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise Captain View Post
    It's official, they don't know how Ticketmaster Account Manager works on their end. I even called and got the same answer.
    Now thats weird, I used mobile entry for the Marlies game last week, same company, so they should know.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Now thats weird, I used mobile entry for the Marlies game last week, same company, so they should know.
    Funny, I was even told over the phone that none of the MLSE teams have the feature available. Brutal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So they did have it last year where you could add the ticket to your wallet on an iphone. But that was short lived, i guess they ran into a bit of an issue. Hopefully they didn't abandon it, and it will return.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by German21 View Post
    So they did have it last year where you could add the ticket to your wallet on an iphone. But that was short lived, i guess they ran into a bit of an issue. Hopefully they didn't abandon it, and it will return.
    I can't see what issue they had with it last year though. Also, if they had an issue why allow any form of digital ticket. The difference now is that you have to "print at home" your ticket and e-mail it to yourself so you can present the digital .pdf copy to use "mobile entry" where as if the real mobile entry option was available you could log in to the account manager on any phone and use it to enter. If you have an iPhone the additional option of creating a digital ticket that goes in the iPhone Wallet app is available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although this may not have anything to do with mobile tickets, but is anyone able to print their tickets (from ticketmaster) at this time?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sn0re View Post
    Although this may not have anything to do with mobile tickets, but is anyone able to print their tickets (from ticketmaster) at this time?
    Not yet, it said they would be available 48 hours before kickoff, nothing yet though.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was able to a few days ago. Assuming you mean the account manager which is technically ticketmaster.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I printed my tickets 3 days ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently, If you go to the TFC Account Manager: Here the "Print" "Forward" and "Sell" features are active. "Sell" seems to have just been added recently as I printed my ticket earlier this week and it wasn't there. The weird thing is the Account Manger link off the TFC site now takes you to this MLSE Account Manager and if you log in there the "Sell" feature is not available. I honestly don't understand how they can't get their shit together.

EDIT: Looks like the link on the TFC site has been changed back to the TFC Account Manager
    Last edited by Enterprise Captain; 05-06-2016 at 06:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise Captain View Post
    Currently, If you go to the TFC Account Manager: Here the "Print" "Forward" and "Sell" features are active. "Sell" seems to have just been added recently as I printed my ticket earlier this week and it wasn't there. The weird thing is the Account Manger link off the TFC site now takes you to this MLSE Account Manager and if you log in there the "Sell" feature is not available. I honestly don't understand how they can't get their shit together.

EDIT: Looks like the link on the TFC site has been changed back to the TFC Account Manager
    I did not use TFC account manager. I got the ticket straight from Ticketmaster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not use TFC account manager. I got the ticket straight from Ticketmaster
    Then unfortunately you have to deal with Ticketmaster costumer service.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying this on Sat. So simple.

Seems like a lot of work elsewise.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER