Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    So Curtis and Manning attended the team practice before the Orlando game.

It is never a good sign when your boss is micromanaging you. It means that they (1) think that things aren't going well and (2) they want to see if the coach is part of the problem

Now they may ultimately decide that the problem is the exact team composition of a team in transition, or the assistants and not the coach, but it's a clear signal that Vanney is on thin ice.

Vanney will be gone if they figure he can't work with the lower-cost, lower-quality team that Curtis and Manning are assembling which is most certainly not Man City. They may have already made that decision.
    Is this true? As others have said, we're still paying a ton on salaries and transfers.

So far Curtis has put absolutely no mark on the team. I honestly don't know what he brings to the table, if anything. I don't see evidence of an approach to the roster. Seems like business as usual except for what appears to be somewhat less astute signings compared to the early days of Bez. Maybe it's still too early....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    Is this true? As others have said, we're still paying a ton on salaries and transfers.

So far Curtis has put absolutely no mark on the team. I honestly don't know what he brings to the table, if anything. I don't see evidence of an approach to the roster. Seems like business as usual except for what appears to be somewhat less astute signings compared to the early days of Bez. Maybe it's still too early....
    inclined to agree with this. Arguably new TAM signings are his, even then we dont know if theyre poor or not. Likely wont see his markings until next season.