Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doubt its completely sold out There are a few season tickets around. I notice the half season packs though are not available.

Not sure if demand is all that hot yet. Stubhub has quite a few tickets around for the opener, including the two seats right next to me.

Hmm....interesting how somebody on Stubhub is selling 2 seasons in row 13 of 112 for $700 US. Somebody must think being among the RPB is worth a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah it sometimes shows as sold out then all of a sudden the next day about 10-20 tickets available at a higher price.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Doubt its completely sold out There are a few season tickets around. I notice the half season packs though are not available.

Not sure if demand is all that hot yet. Stubhub has quite a few tickets around for the opener, including the two seats right next to me.

Hmm....interesting how somebody on Stubhub is selling 2 seasons in row 13 of 112 for $700 US. Somebody must think being among the RPB is worth a bit.
    Is there a comments section? That would be hilarious having at some obvious sclapers and ruining their goldmine...
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ticketmaster shows 12 tickets left. I'm sure that will change before game day but it's promising.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raptors game # 3 at 5 pm on Saturday. Hope that doesn't make a difference for attendance (they're playing away, but people will watching on TV, ML Square etc.).

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaLFC View Post
    Raptors game # 3 at 5 pm on Saturday. Hope that doesn't make a difference for attendance (they're playing away, but people will watching on TV, ML Square etc.).
    I figure it will play a part in some stragglers making their way into the stadium after the whistle. But what a sports day it will be, Jays Dodgers at 1, Raps at 5 and Reds at 7:30 !!

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone tell Norn Kelly.😄⚽

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the last month I've been contacting my MLSE account manager a few times and picking up extra tickets. Today I asked for 2 more and he responded with " At the present time we are sold out for our home opener!". Still selection on Stubhub... but when the account manager stops selling to Corporations that's got be be a good sign off a near sellout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Berns View Post
    For the last month I've been contacting my MLSE account manager a few times and picking up extra tickets. Today I asked for 2 more and he responded with " At the present time we are sold out for our home opener!". Still selection on Stubhub... but when the account manager stops selling to Corporations that's got be be a good sign off a near sellout.
    That's odd since you can just go to ticketmaster and buy two tickets right now

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your right. He contacted me today and said some are now available. Like JoeKool said - groups and companies returning reserved. Changes minute to minute now. Stubhub still decent pricing though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You would think there would be no problem selling tix for the home opener.
    However, while at the pop-up shop, I was given a special offer code for 30% off tickets for up to four matches.
    The offers were for May 7 (home opener), May 14 (honouring Danny D.), May 18 (free Giovinco T-shirt) and June 18 (LA Galaxy and free hat giveaway).
    Very interesting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JayMolly View Post
    You would think there would be no problem selling tix for the home opener.
    However, while at the pop-up shop, I was given a special offer code for 30% off tickets for up to four matches.
    The offers were for May 7 (home opener), May 14 (honouring Danny D.), May 18 (free Giovinco T-shirt) and June 18 (LA Galaxy and free hat giveaway).
    Very interesting?
    Doing whatever they can to fill the place on certain games especially early in the season with other things going on in toronto (raps etc).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am trying to sit all over BMO for fun and was going to pass on this game. Then a gift card came my way and on ticketmaster they were offering the 124A seat. This seems like a great spot, and after clarifying its use by someone who doesn't require accessibility options with BMO reps, it's party time!!! Is there anything that should be known for this section? The older threads provided some good info, but times might have changed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whats section 115a. are they putting a wheelchair section behind the south goal? can't remember that there before. Did supporters groups get displaced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    whats section 115a. are they putting a wheelchair section behind the south goal? can't remember that there before. Did supporters groups get displaced.
    That's always been there. The loose seating on the rail up top. It's a good place to stand and watch the game if so inclined but you have to stand back 3 ft back from the seats (ie stand on the concourse not in 115a)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone had trouble transferring tickets to someone else? I bought someone tickets for the home opener. I did a transfer but the person either deleted the email or didn't get it. I'm not able to cancel the transfer as the tickets are locked and I can't resend them.
    My ticket rep can't seem to find what the problem is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The TFC website claims the tickets are sold out and I suspect that 'sold out' means 97% or so sold. Teams customarily hold blocks of tickets for players, corporate use and such that might not always be claimed before a certain date prior to the event, hence the 'magical' appearance of tickets anywhere up to 2 hours before kickoff. This is what they call 'rush seats' in concerts.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    There was one just west of it at the bottom and a row at the top.

No. No group got displaced.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GA nothend Patio tickets are available on ticketmaster for $22 all in per.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're selling general admission, standing room only tickets now! $20. They seem to understand the importance of a packed stadium, good to see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Little surprised since that area was supposed to be open to anyone.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    Little surprised since that area was supposed to be open to anyone.
    Maybe its still open to anyone but its just a way to sell a few extra tickets. I lots of baseball teams sell standing room tickets but there is nothing really for the most part to stop anyone from standing there. We shall see tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just paid $45 for a $28 ticket on stubhub. Standing room would have been ok too, old-school.