Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Beer at BMO This Season

We can only hope

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would do anything to stop the monopoly of Budweiser at TFC games.

Literally. anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mill St was bought by InBev? We only have Anheuser products (aka Goose Island, Shock Top, Boddingtons, Rolling Rock etc).

The tall can selection is pretty decent in certain areas

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    Mill St was bought by InBev? We only have Anheuser products (aka Goose Island, Shock Top, Boddingtons, Rolling Rock etc).

Yeh, the tall boy selection especially on the second level concourse on the east side is pretty good.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, InBev bought Mill Street.

I would like to see Mill Street on tap instead of Goose Island. Although both are made here in Toronto (yes, Goose Island in Canada is made in Canada, not Chicago), I would prefer the truly local that is just as good. 100th Meridian on tap would be awesome. Even tall cans would be decent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which area do they sell Boddingtons at BMO?

on the side, I find it incredibly silly that certain beers are only available at some sections at BMO.....I mean I get that Boddingtons for example won't be at every beer stand, but if its only sold at a stand in the North-East corner say, why not at least have a stand like that in all 4 corners of the stadium.....as of now, I don't think that's the case.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent. Another thread about beer complaints. This time we pit microbrews vs microbrews!

It's always funny to me that people want local beer over other beer while having no problem paying the bulk of our salary to an Italian and 2 Americans.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red4ever View Post
    Excellent. Another thread about beer complaints. This time we pit microbrews vs microbrews!

It's always funny to me that people want local beer over other beer while having no problem paying the bulk of our salary to an Italian and 2 Americans.

InBev OWNED microbreweries.

Come on, a guy has to dream of something good while waiting for the home opener.

33 days

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Tifoso View Post
    Which area do they sell Boddingtons at BMO?

on the side, I find it incredibly silly that certain beers are only available at some sections at BMO.....I mean I get that Boddingtons for example won't be at every beer stand, but if its only sold at a stand in the North-East corner say, why not at least have a stand like that in all 4 corners of the stadium.....as of now, I don't think that's the case.....
    I've seen it at the beer carts at the back of the southend 2nd deck. They also had Amsterdam blonde last season at the same carts.

Don't know if they always had it as I didn't venture up very often.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its about quality and taste........and find me a player like Gio from Toronto , and by all means sign him up ......silly post.
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    its about quality and taste........and find me a player like Gio from Toronto , and by all means sign him up ......silly post.
    Not really. All three types of goose island are on par with or imo, better than mill street.

But keep complaing man. Im sure it will get rid of bud in no time. You wonder how people get to 3300 posts. It's probably by complaining about beer.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not really. All three types of goose island are on par with or imo, better than mill street.

But keep complaing man. Im sure it will get rid of bud in no time. You wonder how people get to 3300 posts. It's probably by complaining about beer.
    so having a preference is complaining ? hmm if I find Mill St a really easy to drink beer and it's local , although now sold , I can't wish for that . the last two years have been quite shitty as far as beer and choice go at BMO . Their cider is hilariously shit . We're all wishing for products (overpriced), that at least when we PAY we gain some form of satisfaction /quality . I guess we should simply hand over our $$$ no questions asked . I had better beer in Columbus from their fresh micro brew stand , and cheaper to . Enjoy Goose Island , but it's Canada allow me spend my money as I feel , as you do .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    so having a preference is complaining ? hmm if I find Mill St a really easy to drink beer and it's local , although now sold , I can't wish for that . the last two years have been quite shitty as far as beer and choice go at BMO . Their cider is hilariously shit . We're all wishing for products (overpriced), that at least when we PAY we gain some form of satisfaction /quality . I guess we should simply hand over our $$$ no questions asked . I had better beer in Columbus from their fresh micro brew stand , and cheaper to . Enjoy Goose Island , but it's Canada allow me spend my money as I feel , as you do .
    You'll be at 3,400 in no time.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I enjoyed Goose Island last year compared to the rest of the offerings prior to 2014 (when Hoegarden is the best beer in the stadium, that was just sad) but 100th Meridian kicks its ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll ask the question then run like hell!
    Do they sell Corona beer at BMO?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lobby1 View Post
    Mix your $4 Dasani water half and half with a $12 Bud and add a snuck-in wedge of lime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Oh, I enjoyed Goose Island last year compared to the rest of the offerings prior to 2014 (when Hoegarden is the best beer in the stadium, that was just sad) but 100th Meridian kicks its ass.
    Goose Island is pretty good. I can't complain too much about it, although it is ONE beer and available at what, two locations at the stadium? Funny, I hadn't heard that Mill Street was bought by Labatt (InBev in the grand scheme) until this thread. Hmm.

Bringing more of the small, once craft brews that are under that conglomerates control makes so much more sense. 100th Meridian, Mill Street Organic and even the porters for those cold days to add so much to the gameday refreshment experience. Please make this happen.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
    Mix your $4 Dasani water half and half with a $12 Bud and add a snuck-in wedge of lime.
    More like Bud Light

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason I feel like i have seen Corona tall cans at one of the larger beer setups on the east side. If they have it, it would be at the one with 5 or 6 doors of tall cans on the 2nd level of the east side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hate that Mill Street sold out...BUT...Cobblestone Stout at BMO...PLEASE!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corona is available my friend, I've personally requested it. When i was visiting the West side there beer dudes walking around were carrying it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll be at 3,400 in no time.
    That's deep , probably your best hiding behind that computer . Sorry I thought we were a club of individuals with similar interests having pleasant interactions with each other . You should take something for that constipation . Instead of dumping here .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKIE65 View Post
    Hate that Mill Street sold out...BUT...Cobblestone Stout at BMO...PLEASE!!
    I was disappointed as well, but a good friend who is the business reflected that Mill street has just become too big to be an independent, in order to keep up with demand they had to move to the big three in world beer marketing. I like their brews and will buy them if available at BMO. I wonder if Mill Street has the same deal as Goose Island where the contract states they have I think 5 years of free range on recipe development. In the UK, Deageo saved and revived many Scotch Distilleries allowing them to keep distilling in their respective areas and traditions. Just business I suppose. There is a difference between Craft Brewers and Micro Brewers. Seek out the Micro Brewers.
    Beer discussion is so interesting, and so personal isn't it. Drink what tastes good to you. Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cdnorman View Post
    Goose Island is pretty good. I can't complain too much about it, although it is ONE beer and available at what, two locations at the stadium? Funny, I hadn't heard that Mill Street was bought by Labatt (InBev in the grand scheme) until this thread. Hmm.

Bringing more of the small, once craft brews that are under that conglomerates control makes so much more sense. 100th Meridian, Mill Street Organic and even the porters for those cold days to add so much to the gameday refreshment experience. Please make this happen.
    Of the Mill Street line, I still really enjoy the Tankhouse Ale, nice and Malty, with just enough hops a real British Style ale, Goose Island Honkers is another good one, Reminds me of Spitfire Kentish Ale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was I imagining it or was there Amsterdam products at BMO last year?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Areathrasher View Post
    Yes Amsterdam Blonde was available in certain places, not sure about any other lines

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd love to have Amsterdam Boneshaker at BMO.
    Last edited by Justin10000; 04-11-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin10000 View Post
    I'd love to Amsterdam Boneshaker at BMO.
    That's a really good one , but could be a tad too adventurous the soda pop sipping masses though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Areathrasher View Post
    Yes Amsterdam Blonde was available in certain places, not sure about any other lines
    Did anyone see Boneshaker or Cruiser on site? That'd be a great way to get my wife to come to more games.
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben - D.O.W. View Post
    Did anyone see Boneshaker or Cruiser on site? That'd be a great way to get my wife to come to more games.
    I only saw cans of Blonde at the South Concourse carts.