Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Send an email requesting a copy...I just received mine from Victoria Albrecht...downloaded and printed!

See you there...

RPB Member
    Vice-President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone is still having issues, contact Alex. He's a good guy, gets back to you right away. I wish he was my TFC SSH account guy.

416-815-5513 or email Alex.Adamo@mlse.com
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerken View Post
    Send an email requesting a copy...I just received mine from Victoria Albrecht...downloaded and printed!

See you there...
    Did the same, she just emailed me my ticket, looking forward to it !

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

appears to be find in account manager now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm.. I am trying to purchase a ticket right now, but things are grayed out? Have I missed out on tickets?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nvm.. works if you select singles..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.torontofc.ca/post/2016/04...-toronto-fc-ii

Hagglund and Zavaleta loaned to TFC II for their match on Sunday. Honestly, I find this a little odd. It just means pushing other young CBs to the bench. Unless there's a team interested in Hagglund/Zavaleta and they just want to see them play...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They did the same thing with Bloom and Babouli. Hard to get match fit if you never play a game. TFCII serves at the pleasure of TFC. All MLS teams are doing this with their USL. In this case, I think one of Hagglund or Zavaletta is going to be starting the Portland game while the give Perquis the weekend off from the travel.
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 04-15-2016 at 05:53 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    They did the same thing with Bloom and Babouli. Hard to get match fit if you never play a game. TFCII serves at the pleasure of TFC. All MLS teams are doing this with their USL. In this case, I think one of Hagglund or Zavaletta is going to be starting the Portland game while the give Perquis the weekend off from the travel.
    But the weekend Mark and MO played for the Duece the Reds had a bye week.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2-2..late goal by pitts...what is with the stadium.it looks bush league,i thought they were building a 2500 to 5k stadium,they should jus play at lamport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shame they couldn't hold onto the lead at the end. Bono has never really convinced me... shouldn't be getting beat low at the near post on a free kick like that, it might have been well placed but it wasn't struck that hard and he cheated a bit to his left, he'll want that one back. At least he made the save at the end to preserve the draw.

Good for Hagglund to grab a goal and Edwards as well from the spot, he's clearly the danger going forward on the team now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

really..they had jus a camera tower on that end last year.i dont think they added stands on that side.where u their today?
    jus saw a picture...there are no stands on that side.
    Last edited by reggie; 04-17-2016 at 06:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, you're right, I deleted the post, I was going off what I saw for the model of the stadium when purchasing tickets from the TFCII website.

I take it that stand hasn't been built yet then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

k no prob thx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bent was to blame for the draw, he made 3-4 negative (defensive) changes when they went up 2-1.

Before that the young team were looking like getting a third goal. He needs to trust the boys who are on the field.

Great crowd !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how many people,how was the beer tent?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

April 17, 2016 TFC II vs Pittsburgh Riverhounds

my take on the game:

http://www.rocketrobinsoccerintoront...6/16tfc243.htm

April 19th---pictures now added!
    Last edited by Rocket Robin; 04-19-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    how many people,how was the beer tent?
    Stands were very full and the the supporters area was loud all game. I don't know what the capacity was, but i'd say it was at 90% capacity, if forced to come up with a number. Lots of kids, lineups for ice cream and hot dogs were long Beer tent at halftime was relatively empty, maybe 30 people at the most - i honestly didn't know it was there until I did a walk around.

Edit: Wife said that Dero was there signing autographs before the game. Caldwell was in the stands, you can see him stand up and cheer in the replay for the Haglund goal. Vanney was there as well - looked like they both had their kids with them. People didnt seem to bother either of them much, which was nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^Thanks Robin. It sounds like things are coming together for TFCII at the OSC. It might be a place to be to see TFC regular player cameos as well as watch the youngsters develop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think on the broadcast it said it was a sell-out of about 1200 people. On the Wikipedia it claims a capacity of 3500: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_FC_II

Hopefully we will see this built.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dero stuck around. Caldwell, Vanny, Osorio, Hamilton, and others in attendance. Some scouts of some kind behind us in suits, were assessing players.

Beer Gardens was nice, very large area and can watch match when enjoyed a cold one. 4 beer choices from $5.50-6.50. Wish BMO had these prices

Saw Tim in line with his kid for ice cream, no one bothered him (maybe some did not recognize him). If I was in line I would have let the man that brought us Giovinco to the front of the line and even treated.

Great weather, good football, and supporters did a great job bringing atmosphere to the OSA Field.

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcp-ip View Post
    Dero stuck around. Caldwell, Vanny, Osorio, Hamilton, and others in attendance. Some scouts of some kind behind us in suits, were assessing players.

Beer Gardens was nice, very large area and can watch match when enjoyed a cold one. 4 beer choices from $5.50-6.50. Wish BMO had these prices

Saw Tim in line with his kid for ice cream, no one bothered him (maybe some did not recognize him). If I was in line I would have let the man that brought us Giovinco to the front of the line and even treated.

Great weather, good football, and supporters did a great job bringing atmosphere to the OSA Field.
    Any idea who the scouts were with? I find it strange that Williams, Hagglund and Zavaleta all got time on the same weekend.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    Any idea who the scouts were with? I find it strange that Williams, Hagglund and Zavaleta all got time on the same weekend.
    I believe they were asessing the officially actually, saw them in the stands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcp-ip View Post
    Thats who that was. I couldn't put a name with the face and I got uncomfortable staring for too long. I didn't see Osorio at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    I think on the broadcast it said it was a sell-out of about 1200 people. On the Wikipedia it claims a capacity of 3500: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_FC_II

Hopefully we will see this built.
    One of those two numbers are wrong - either the broadcasters underestimated the attendance figures or the field doesn't seat 3500. I'd put my money on the latter not being right. Looking at the highlights from the first half, the stands were quite full. The north half of the stands were packed (which is where I was sitting). And it looks like the south half were full except in the section next to the supporters area - which looked about 1/2 full, but loud.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pdogg View Post
    One of those two numbers are wrong - either the broadcasters underestimated the attendance figures or the field doesn't seat 3500. I'd put my money on the latter not being right. Looking at the highlights from the first half, the stands were quite full. The north half of the stands were packed (which is where I was sitting). And it looks like the south half were full except in the section next to the supporters area - which looked about 1/2 full, but loud.
    I'd go with 1200. Last year there were a lot more than nine rows of seats although they didn't stretch the entire length of the field. They had what looked like Molson Indy race leftovers 20 to 25 rows of wood/aluminum stands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's up with Hamilton is he with the first team or is he on the USL roster and just getting outplayed and thus not starting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Weideman is back in town this Sunday 4pm at the soccer centre. Now plays for FC Cincinnati of the USL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    The Weideman is back in town this Sunday 4pm at the soccer centre. Now plays for FC Cincinnati of the USL.
    Prof you going to Montreal this weekend?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    What's up with Hamilton is he with the first team or is he on the USL roster and just getting outplayed and thus not starting?
    Hasn't ever been mentioned that he's been loaned down, as far as I can tell he's with the first team and not getting into the game day 18.