Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 2069
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    That's good to hear!

Here are the highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDj7jX7XTz8
    Says video is no longer available. Did the highlights feature Cooper in a good light or was it difficult to tell?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anto7 View Post
    Says video is no longer available. Did the highlights feature Cooper in a good light or was it difficult to tell?
    You couldn't really tell from the highlight video, it was pretty short. Showed the goals, and only a little more than that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    You couldn't really tell from the highlight video, it was pretty short. Showed the goals, and only a little more than that.
    O.K, cheers.
    He is on the bench for their game tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigredone View Post
    Altidore will break the double digit goals again, getting close this month. I would also like to see moor of Hamilton to let him build upon his best season so far.
    If he scores 3 goals he takes 3rd spot on TFC all time goals leaders behind Giovinco and DeRosario. If he gets to double digits this year he sets himself up to top DeRosario for the second spot next year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    The likely targets of the expansion draft are Lovitz and Bloom.

As int players, Morgan and Simonin are less likely to go.
    Well they changed the draft rules. We will lose one player at most. I can live with that and I hope it's one of Lovitz or Bloom.

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/stor...ction-091316?2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hoping the "October Friendlies" doesn't decimate the squad during a playoff run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sidvan View Post
    Hoping the "October Friendlies" doesn't decimate the squad during a playoff run.
    Isn't part of the reason we agree to release Bradley and Altidore during those non-FIFA American friendlies so that they skip the friendlies during the stretch run? Happened last year http://www.espnfc.us/major-league-so...for-toronto-fc

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sidvan View Post
    TFC actually has a bye this year during October's international break, so Michael and Jozy would not miss any MLS action if they were called in for both of the US friendlies. It be same for any of the Reds who could be called in for the pairs of Canada's recently announced friendlies for the same weekend.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should we make it deep into the playoffs. Bradley and Jozy will be gone in mid November for Mexico vs US WC qualifying match in Columbus.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinamoTFC View Post
    Should we make it deep into the playoffs. Bradley and Jozy will be gone in mid November for Mexico vs US WC qualifying match in Columbus.
    But they would not miss any games as the MLS takes that weekend off during the playoffs.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    But they would not miss any games as the MLS takes that weekend off during the playoffs.
    Correct. Just hope they don't get injured in a serious, scrappy match with Mexico.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm more concerned about a sudden calling in of Osorio and Johnson for a leg sapping trip to North Africa.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blame MLS
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    I'm more concerned about a sudden calling in of Osorio and Johnson for a leg sapping trip to North Africa.
    I don't think whoever coaches the CMNT will take them if they're in the middle of a playoff run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    I don't think whoever coaches the CMNT will take them if they're in the middle of a playoff run.
    Don't underestimate the lack of competence and foresight the CMNT are willing to demonstrate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Johnson doesn't go but assuming Osorio is part of the new phases plans (2017 gold cup and beyond) then he should go. Don't be surprised to see Chapman and or Hamilton get called in sooner or later as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2016...fifa-world-cup

Sources say that Bologna wants to bring Bradley in for an off-season loan in January. Former MLS’er Roberto Donadoni is the manager of Bologna, which also happens to be owned by Joey Saputo–the owner of Toronto FC rival Montreal. A source also says that AC Milan is looking into the possibility of buying Bradley from Toronto. Then there’s Swansea City, which just hired Bradley’s father, Bob, this week. I’m told it’s likely that Swansea will be targeting some U.S. players in January.
    Of course, a move would require there to be interest from Bradley and Toronto as well. A Toronto source said the club was contacted for all three of the team’s Designated Players—Bradley, Sebastian Giovinco and Jozy Altidore—during the last window. TFC and Bradley are focused entirely on winning an MLS Cup championship, the source said.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saputo would win twice this way, get a player for his Italian team and also help the Impact against Toronto. Pretty Machiavellian.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2016...fifa-world-cup

More Bradley rumors from Grant Wahl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

surely TFC knows of Saputo's involvement with Bologna.....there are not enough words to describe how stupid it would be to loan him there.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bradley says he's focused on helping Toronto in the MLS playoffs and the U.S. preparing for a World Cup qualifier against Mexico in November, but he left the door open for a possible move despite having multiple years left on his contract.
    "That's football -- there's always things flying around," Bradley said of the report. "November is obviously on everybody's mind. And then there will be time as always at the end of the season to figure out to sit down and talk -- what went well, what didn't -- and find the right way forward.
    "You guys try to make different comparisons and moments, and obviously in a lot of ways we just concentrate on what's in front of us."
    http://www.espnfc.us/story/2970386/t...ter-mls-season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really hate these 'Team X is interested in player Y', because it has absolutely nothing to do with how the player feels. When something gets reported like this, are supposed to assume that some type of negotiation is already underway, or that there is definite interest on the player's side? Because if not, why even bother? You could have 100 stories a day about how some team is interested in someone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Marky Delgado Contract Extension

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good for him. He's done what's expected of him. Solid depth.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinamoTFC View Post
    Good for him. He's done what's expected of him. Solid depth.
    I agree. Solid but he's still the guy I keep thinking he can get next level and then he's Marky again. Still great depth. Great aquisition.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know people give this guy grief for inconsistency but he's only 21 and is already showing growth with more matches. I rate him higher than Osorio even though he can vanish for good chunks of matches as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    I know people give this guy grief for inconsistency but he's only 21 and is already showing growth with more matches. I rate him higher than Osorio even though he can vanish for good chunks of matches as well.
    delgado has some match changes blunders at times, osario is just invisible somettimes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I almost wouldn't have signed him because of the expansion draft. Maybe if he was without contract, we could sneak him through unclaimed. Now, I feel he has a very good shot at being picked if unprotected. He deserves this though no doubt

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was always going to be protected, signed or not. Serviceable young domestics are gold in this league
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rollins is reporting that AC Milan is preparing a January bid for Bradley and that TFC will consider it.